PDA

View Full Version : No professionalism

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 02:41 PM
What a lack of professionalism of our Command Staff. Commander Tony decided to let us know that Cpt SR had applied at another department. Is this how we do business now, will my application with MDPD be made public to the department. Please have a better understanding of what a professional does and acts.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 03:32 AM
What a lack of professionalism of our Command Staff. Commander Tony decided to let us know that Cpt SR had applied at another department. Is this how we do business now, will my application with MDPD be made public to the department. Please have a better understanding of what a professional does and acts.

What do you expect, she is the interim chief do girl. She wants to be made so she will burn anyone and anything to get there.. sold her soul to the devil and the price was extremely cheap..lost respect for her...she use to stand up for what was right..look at her now....what a shame!!!

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 10:25 PM

Nothing less is to be expected of a Mickey Mouse agency, or as we are called, Opa Locka North....

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 02:21 PM
No surprise there, as far as command staff having no professionalism. It is to be expected, due to the culture that has been created at this police department by past administrations, and continues with this one. AB was one of the MOST unprofessional command staff that ever walked the halls of the MGPD. Yet everyone saw him as "friendly", "personable" or just "a down to earth guy". He never understood the real meaning of the great responsibility he was given. HE was given a pot of mangled gold (PD), to be molded into a great piece of art. Granted, we all knew that as long as OG was the mayor he was just a puppet, but he could have tried harder. He could have done wonders with MGPD. He could have placed the PD on the map in a very positive way. But yet he let his ego and desire for flesh get in the way. AB could have spent 3-5 years here molding this place, gotten national exposure and then he could have gone anywhere else he wanted. He was being molded for greatness.... And then his unprofessionalism got in the way. Too bad, so sad for the men and women of MGPD, as yet we face another scandalous news report about another chief. But most of us knew it was coming. He had a history of misconduct dating back to his days at MDPD..... What a disappointment. But this should tell us something about the people running the city. What a disaster..
Hang in there boys and girls. I hear what's coming is even worse (if the rumors about IM are true, we are screwed).

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Here we go pray for us http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-gardens/article133141594.html

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 06:31 PM
Here we go pray for us http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-gardens/article133141594.html

One of the terms learned at the "Police Academy" is "Reasonable expectation".
Let's use it in a sentence applicable to this discussion shall we?

What reasonable expectation do we have that a proven leader, ethical and qualified person would apply to be chief of police of this sheet hole?
What reasonable expectation do we have that a proven leader, ethical and qualified person would be able to get along with the local organized crime members posing as politicians?
There. . . . . .you have your answer.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 08:10 PM
Has anyone asked Capt JN what Commander Thony's ass smells like?

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 03:53 PM
Has anyone asked Capt JN what Commander Thony's ass smells like?

ROFLMAO- That Sh&t was funny! hey, but leave him alone... he is on self preservation mode!!

Carole Thony
02-23-2017, 10:04 PM
Thank you for all the kind words. When you do the right things for the right reasons, good things always happen. For those of you hiding behind a blog, at least spell my name correctly when you are bashing me. Wishing you all the best.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 03:34 PM
Thank you for all the kind words. When you do the right things for the right reasons, good things always happen. For those of you hiding behind a blog, at least spell my name correctly when you are bashing me. Wishing you all the best.
Well Said!

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Trust us THONY!! We would tell you to your face if we didn't fear being reprimanded.. Have a good day luv

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 08:12 PM
Trust us THONY!! We would tell you to your face if we didn't fear being reprimanded.. Have a good day luv
True dat.... Anytime you speak up about something in this agency, you always become hated by admin! It has been like that since day one...

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 01:11 AM
True dat.... Anytime you speak up about something in this agency, you always become hated by admin! It has been like that since day one...

It's the Law of the Jungle. . . . .did I just say that . . . .LOL :)

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 08:19 PM
This agency has been through more Chiefs than any other agency in the tri-county areas. The bias command staff, the lack of loyalty, leadership and less than zero employee morale is and never has been a priority to the elected city personnel. When is enough going to be enough and a real leader be appointed? You have Thony responding to at least spell her name right. Wtf kind of "leader" is that? Lead by example??!! But if someone spoke up in that manner, it's over for them. Right? Then there are ones above Sgt's that forget where they came from and turn their cheeks on their own. Tighten up mgpd. What goes up...must come down. One day, you may be reporting to those whose toes you stepped on. Karma is real

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 09:56 PM
This agency has been through more Chiefs than any other agency in the tri-county areas. The bias command staff, the lack of loyalty, leadership and less than zero employee morale is and never has been a priority to the elected city personnel. When is enough going to be enough and a real leader be appointed? You have Thony responding to at least spell her name right. Wtf kind of "leader" is that? Lead by example??!! But if someone spoke up in that manner, it's over for them. Right? Then there are ones above Sgt's that forget where they came from and turn their cheeks on their own. Tighten up mgpd. What goes up...must come down. One day, you may be reporting to those whose toes you stepped on. Karma is real

See, this is the reason as to why officers, good quality officers are leaving MGPD. No leadership, no loyalty, no respect, no sense or responsibility... I mean, sh$t, we are even losing the old timers that have had enough here.
Chief, GET RID OF ALL OF THE CURRENT COMMAND STAFF..... That will solve A LOT of MGPD's issues.....Next, lets cut the umbilical cord from city hall....

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Be still and don't leave yet.
I got it from a very good source that the city is bringing in Ron Magill from the Metro Zoo as our next chief.
He has a lot of experience with animals and is uniquely qualified for the job in this city.

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 01:36 AM
Be still and don't leave yet.
I got it from a very good source that the city is bringing in Ron Magill from the Metro Zoo as our next chief.
He has a lot of experience with animals and is uniquely qualified for the job in this city.

You obviously are trolling our site. Get off our page with stupid nasty comments like this....

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 12:15 PM
You obviously are trolling our site. Get off our page with stupid nasty comments like this....

Be still now, I know that the anticipation is growing and that the depression is beginning to set in, but Father's day is still a few days away; may be , just may be that mama will remember who it was.'

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 07:53 PM
Metro Zoo.. is that where you are caged at??
As for MGPD, seriously need to get RS, PG, Thony & several others the efff up out of the positions they have. At least somebody was smart enough to see and realize that RS wasn't worthy of holding a real position and put him in his own little time out corner. PG need to get reevaluated to. He gets a promotion and wants to turn on people. Is that why he left Mia? #timeforcommandstaffchange. It's a damn shame that so many good employees are walking in and saying the hell with this place and walking right out. Shame, shame, shame!!!

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 12:49 AM
After 1 year and 2 months the worst administrator in the history of MGPD is gone. Machanic don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 06:37 PM
After 1 year and 2 months the worst administrator in the history of MGPD is gone. Machanic don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Well, She's not quite done yet. Mid July. She still has time to screw you over. Just watch out and stay away from her.