PDA

View Full Version : Collins

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 10:03 PM
And this weeks loser is the great Brian Collins, Mr. I gave the internal Lodge letter to the Chief. Way to go brother Collins.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Brian was supposed to go to 12s like the rest of us in patrol but cried already to his dad and is now going to be allowed to stay on 5 8 hours

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 03:35 PM
So we heard brian printed a copy of the fop letter and hand gave it to carlito- mcsnake sent it via email and manny or better known as manhandup gave it to carlito by word of mouth and mouth and mouth and mouth to mouth to mouth.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 01:10 AM
I guess you guys underestimate the power of the suck. So many times these guys use ther mouth to get a head.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Anyone surprised to see Brian being such a POS 24/7? You went from a 80/20 approval to an 90/10 disapproval. Very few have your back so hold on tight to the manny's and snakes of the place because people with tenure there have ZERO respect for you. BTW, I hear the noon shift is done with manny, just like mids was. The guy is just not trustworthy or a man.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 08:23 PM
HEY!..............Why aren’t we backing JOE?????........... Where is our Lodge Comraderie

Why aren’t our Lodge Members writing a Letter informing Hachigian what a total Liar and backstabber the Manager is. The Manager needs some yelling at, no one but Joe seems to be representing us. Why aren’t our President, Vice-President, Sgt. at Arms, Secretary, and Treasurer getting in on an organized defense for Joe? How about we sign a letter of non-support on the Manager, and send it to Hachigian, or the City Commissioners, the Mayor? Where is our leadership when a brother needs our help?

I’ve sat across from the Manager at contract negotiations and he is a total ASS! He has split us up by demanding a Two Tier System of police officer and we are split right now. Certain officers are treated vastly different than others and where is our Lodge Leadership? WHERE IS OUR SUPPORT FOR JOE?

Joe represents us to the point of being fired and what are we doing? Sitting around meekly thinking, (because we are too scared to say anything out loud), I don’t want to look at anyone, I don’t want to say anything, I don’t want to draw attention to myself, I’ll just let them “F” over anyone who is standing up on my behalf, just leave me alone, do what you want to others, I (we) will never help a brother. Is anyone looking at me? My eyes are averted, I am in a submissive position and I cannot see up, oh, fear, fear, fear so great I am shaking that they may notice me.

Who wants the 12 hour shift? We had it a while ago and it didn’t work then and it won’t work now. That BS about it not being implemented properly is all a LIE! What is different on this implementation? NOTHING! Twelve hours is twelve hours, today, tomorrow or a year ago.

Well, I am done venting, I had better take the submissive position, I just wish the screams of our protector’s death would stop, shut up Joe.

Can I look up now? Can I move now? Am I being noticed?