PDA

View Full Version : EQUIPMENT WISH LIST - 1065 types only.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 10:07 PM
1. Trauma Kits for all road patrol

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Weapon mounted light
Baton
Quik clot
Tourniquet
Yeti cup

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Weapon mounted light
Baton
Quik clot
Tourniquet
Yeti cup

thanks, please tell the others to just put it out here - we have to look after our own - our own meaning, each other.

a yeti cup? thats pressing it, but I like them too, that might be a hard one to justify, the idea is to put together a real list and make the working environment for those who really do the work safer.

two of your items are found in the trauma paks mentioned, which is good.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 11:07 PM
thanks, please tell the others to just put it out here - we have to look after our own - our own meaning, each other.

a yeti cup? thats pressing it, but I like them too, that might be a hard one to justify, the idea is to put together a real list and make the working environment for those who really do the work safer.

two of your items are found in the trauma paks mentioned, which is good.

So much artillery out in Hendry County....LMAO! Dismembered LEOs everywhere......Unreal...

But you are correct.... Buy your own....because Taxpayers do not want to fund non essential crap.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 11:23 PM
So much artillery out in Hendry County....LMAO! Dismembered LEOs everywhere......Unreal...

But you are correct.... Buy your own....because Taxpayers do not want to fund non essential crap.

it only takes one asshole with an sks or handgun, it could be you - nothing at all humorous about your comments if you intended them to be entertaining. SMH.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Rifle plates, we are in a rural area. Everyone has rifles here.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Rifle plates, we are in a rural area. Everyone has rifles here.

Im all for that, but, being reasonable and knowing what the budget is roughly - that would be best to realize is on the individual deputy - try military surplus google used inserts...

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 11:13 PM
They give us enough now. Let's work on a step plan?

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 12:06 AM
They give us enough now. Let's work on a step plan?

do you huff on or off duty, or just in your first agency? that comment just doesnt seem..legit. Maybe your too naive, or a administrative loyalist (hoping to get the new stripe, you puke?)

why waste mind power on implementing a step plan, that "project" would give the administration an excuse to not get what little else they do now - you do not smell right, sorry..

I suppose the remaining Garcia folks out there are copying this down to use as "an idea" While on that topic, what qualifies you, prospective candidate Garcia, any more to run and manage an entity with a 10 million dollar budget?

What qualifies you? You have minimal rookie expereince, but the campaign funding and sencond hand political connections (through your father, who "is" a successful businessman, you are just his son who became a cop and got a star in your eyes.."

what education do you possess? Managerial experience, not cliche anecdotes about "lessons you learned when you worked for your father, all the "values" of hard work, integrity, yadda yadda yadda" I want to vomit in a pail when i hear those lines.

What managerial finance experience do you have - dont hide behind "ill hire the best who are experts" - that doesnt hold water, ultimately its on you, Mr "I want to be 101 with my name on the door, etc etc etc..."

You think youre getting a free pass because the current administration is loathed and you are some sort of messiah, think again.

Prove yourself. Consider yourself called out, challenged and encouraged.

Warmly 928