PDA

View Full Version : inocent until proven guilty railroad job

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 09:17 PM
To all you losers who want to judge Archer before his upcoming trial and make him sound guilty first and not innocent without a jury do something else with your fingers like put them in your mother instead of a keyboard. EVERYONE is INNOCENT before proven guilty remember the academy some of you shouldn’t have graduated from but did. The truth will come out and you traitors who work so hard in the sewers you hide in will need to move on to something else.

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 02:33 AM
To all you losers who want to judge Archer before his upcoming trial and make him sound guilty first and not innocent without a jury do something else with your fingers like put them in your mother instead of a keyboard. EVERYONE is INNOCENT before proven guilty remember the academy some of you shouldn’t have graduated from but did. The truth will come out and you traitors who work so hard in the sewers you hide in will need to move on to something else.

When you violate due process and the Constitution,please explain how a finding of innocence comes to mind when he is Officer, Judge, Juror, and Executioner dipshit?

Oh that is right this is Hendry County.... I say it and it is so.... The world according to SHEM

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 02:12 PM
When you violate due process and the Constitution,please explain how a finding of innocence comes to mind when he is Officer, Judge, Juror, and Executioner dipshit?

Oh that is right this is Hendry County.... I say it and it is so.... The world according to SHEM

Why dont you take your family for a country drive into a tree after a few beers, drop your daughter or wife off in Dunbar first to get that money..

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Why dont you take your family for a country drive into a tree after a few beers, drop your daughter or wife off in Dunbar first to get that money..

Hey guys! I figured out that this clown above is Steve. He likes to play the incompetent fool and intentionally misspell words like sheriff. He also likes to say things about your wife daughter and mother. This is the extent of his intelligence. Not worried though. He will be in cuffs soon enough. I don't think even minimum security federal penitentiaries have Internet and computers, so thankfully this childish inbred banter will end eventually.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Hey guys! I figured out that this clown above is Steve. He likes to play the incompetent fool and intentionally misspell words like sheriff. He also likes to say things about your wife daughter and mother. This is the extent of his intelligence. Not worried though. He will be in cuffs soon enough. I don't think even minimum security federal penitentiaries have Internet and computers, so thankfully this childish inbred banter will end eventually.

not "Steve", he is too dignified to reply to stupidity as yours, Why can you not beleive that "Steve" has sincere supporters, what makes you so knowing that "Steve" is going to be walked out in "cuffs". Thats not "Steve". talking about being walked what time are you going to talk your mother on dunbar, dress her up in those outfits too.

Cant handle a third term can you?

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2727718]not "Steve", he is too dignified to reply to stupidity as yours, Why can you not beleive that "Steve" has sincere supporters, what makes you so knowing that "Steve" is going to be walked out in "cuffs". Thats not "Steve". talking about being walked what time are you going to talk your mother on dunbar, dress her up in those outfits too.

Cant handle a third term can

Third term. Lol. Third strike. Your daddy and your friends are all going to prison. Your families habits of stealing trucks, airboat, and livestock are over. Not to mention taking shit from evidence and making it your own. How convenient that LM gets removed and CB get placed in a job he never earned. And the first job he is assigned is to "purge" the evidence room. Lol. Nice one. But your busted.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2727718]not "Steve", he is too dignified to reply to stupidity as yours, Why can you not beleive that "Steve" has sincere supporters, what makes you so knowing that "Steve" is going to be walked out in "cuffs". Thats not "Steve". talking about being walked what time are you going to talk your mother on dunbar, dress her up in those outfits too.

Cant handle a third term can

Third term. Lol. Third strike. Your daddy and your friends are all going to prison. Your families habits of stealing trucks, airboat, and livestock are over. Not to mention taking shit from evidence and making it your own. How convenient that LM gets removed and CB get placed in a job he never earned. And the first job he is assigned is to "purge" the evidence room. Lol. Nice one. But your busted.

can you back up any of your comments? how does your daughter and mother post with the backpages closed?

big talker, how big is your voice in front of the Sheriff? WTF do YOU know other than repeating a great sounding lie with no proof if you have such proof, give an interview to WINK. You working a case this weekend? A case of budwieser in your couch while mom entertains new 'firends'

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 02:42 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2727727]

can you back up any of your comments? how does your daughter and mother post with the backpages closed?

big talker, how big is your voice in front of the Sheriff? WTF do YOU know other than repeating a great sounding lie with no proof if you have such proof, give an interview to WINK. You working a case this weekend? A case of budwieser in your couch while mom entertains new 'firends'

Sensitive spot? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I swear I won't laugh in your face when you get arrested. Now hurry up with another mom dis. It's bed time. I don't have all night. And seriously. You went to high school in naples and this is the extent of your intellect? I'm ashamed for you.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 04:25 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2727733]

Sensitive spot? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I swear I won't laugh in your face when you get arrested. Now hurry up with another mom dis. It's bed time. I don't have all night. And seriously. You went to high school in naples and this is the extent of your intellect? I'm ashamed for you.

whats the extent of your ability to have your ass handed to you in a civil suit for defemation you low life. This isnt "steve", before you run your punk mouth, i hope he sues your ass into bankruptcy - calling accusing his family of stealing trucks and him converting evidence and property for personal use you miserable piece of dogshit, big talker running your mouth about seeing him in cuffs being walked out - I hope he also reads this and knows hes got support, why dont you go public with your claims, why dont we get together, you pick somewhere off 29 between labelle and immokolee or maybe alva and see whos mouth runs as good in person. coward

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 04:57 PM
If the Sheriff has so much support why is everyone applying to Lee and Collier? Even Lt's. Must be because it is a great place to work. Open your eyes and not your mouth.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 07:06 PM
If the Sheriff has so much support why is everyone applying to Lee and Collier? Even Lt's. Must be because it is a great place to work. Open your eyes and not your mouth.

"that" "lt", is a chronic "im going to Collier" , "Im going..Im going". But the question is does Collier know this?

The fat boy who cried Collier, just like the fable. hes going to Collier, totally, to the Home Depot on Pine ridge maybe to put in an application in the garden section, he can list the big H on his application and get the respect it deserves, he will be handed a vest and be a group leader in orientation.

Lee County will vet, thoroughly anyone from Labelle. The rep is so bad that some otherwise decent applicants, its like being rumored to have herpes, you cant tell by looking, only when its too late do you know someone is infected.

The Hendry-virus.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 12:53 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2727750]

whats the extent of your ability to have your ass handed to you in a civil suit for defemation you low life. This isnt "steve", before you run your punk mouth, i hope he sues your ass into bankruptcy - calling accusing his family of stealing trucks and him converting evidence and property for personal use you miserable piece of dogshit, big talker running your mouth about seeing him in cuffs being walked out - I hope he also reads this and knows hes got support, why dont you go public with your claims, why dont we get together, you pick somewhere off 29 between labelle and immokolee or maybe alva and see whos mouth runs as good in person. coward

Isn't that sweet. You wanna cuddle afterwards tough guy. Stfu with your bs.I'm not threatening people. I'm just seeing the future and your all emotional about it. Resorting to random threats of violence that you can't follow though on?. Thank you for the entertainment though.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 02:08 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2727777]

Isn't that sweet. You wanna cuddle afterwards tough guy. Stfu with your bs.I'm not threatening people. I'm just seeing the future and your all emotional about it. Resorting to random threats of violence that you can't follow though on?. Thank you for the entertainment though.

all that was said:

"why dont you go public with your claims, why dont we get together, you pick somewhere off 29 between labelle and immokolee or maybe alva and see whos mouth runs as good in person. coward"

that reads like an invitation to meet at a place of your choosing providing an opportunity to see if your mouth works as good as your sticky fingered hands - and yes, it seems all you (or whomever) was called a "coward" for not going public - like to WINK with the bullshit claims against 101. Youre a simple punk. Thats all.

you interpreted "violence" happening - by the way, with skills like that "reading between the lines" do you write PCAs with the same "flexibility". You must be on the expert witness list next month as a trainer.

do you also wear your badge off duty in Winn-Dixie too, so everyone knows what you are, a tin wearing punk, gives others a bad name, running reckless mouth making SLANDER comments about 101.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 02:36 AM

You (or someone from an earlier post) was accused of slander or making defamatory statements about "Steve", and/or members of his family concerning alleged illegal acts.

I just a call about this. Ill say this, if you somehow came away from reading that interpresting you were accused of making "threatening" remarks, verus "defamatory" remarks - you need to seriously consider leaving law enforcement.

Do you have a high school level vocabulary? Im going to presume you are a law enforcement officer. Do you even know the definition of "defamation" or "slander"?

You have the statutory authroity to deprive people of their freedom with a lack of vocabulary and education you demonstrate?

Im going to offer you some honest, very direct career advice - do something else that is without the liability risk to your employeer. Your ignorance will get them sued civilly, or worse.

If your demonstrated defective vocabulary and understanding ever comes into play in a high stress situation, someone innocent is going to get hurt.

Consider yourself advised, and govern yourself accordingly. This thread will be noted for potential later reference.

Good evening.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 03:07 AM

"having your ass handed to you in a civil suit for defamation" is figurative. You are illiterate.

Someone articulating "handing your ass to you" coupled with the "ability" "opportunity" and "apparent jeopardy'', maybe.

Your claim is a real stretch. Let me expand on the earlier question of the poster. Are you in law enforcement?

If so, do your agency, and mostly yourself a very big and wise favor, do something else.

You completely lack the ability to accurately discern and analyze language.

They werent kidding about Labelle.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 02:29 PM
not "Steve", he is too dignified to reply to stupidity as yours, Why can you not beleive that "Steve" has sincere supporters, what makes you so knowing that "Steve" is going to be walked out in "cuffs". Thats not "Steve". talking about being walked what time are you going to talk your mother on dunbar, dress her up in those outfits too.

Cant handle a third term can you?

Apparently shem can't either. None of these posters or employees are going anywhere. They don't have to. Seriously, level with the wife at least. She deserves to know. Anything less is just sorry of you.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Apparently shem can't either. None of these posters or employees are going anywhere. They don't have to. Seriously, level with the wife at least. She deserves to know. Anything less is just sorry of you.

Avoid generalities and cliches. Share specifics.

Seriously, after two terms plus the start of third, the list of things to level with can be a lot to recall - especially for someone of his powers of independent thought.

You are very correct, none of these posters or employees are going anywhere. Who was it who labeled it "The Hendy-Virus" hit it right on the head. Many, but not all of the middle administration - and entirely "the" administration - have no real career options outside the county. The "tubby little boy who cried Collier", who seriously respects him as a supervisor? Its the rank, hes a laughing stock otherwise. Read his PCAs for starters. I feel badly for the SAOs who have to dumb down their reading to follow along the jibberish.

If he wrote up a walk in confession with an attorney "my client is totally guilty". 50% chance he would fumble.

Not to single him out, like anyone, he could use remedial training, like a high school level english course.

Anyone who brags about what happened in the patrol office with some skank is pretty stupid.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 02:34 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2728234]

all that was said:

"why dont you go public with your claims, why dont we get together, you pick somewhere off 29 between labelle and immokolee or maybe alva and see whos mouth runs as good in person. coward"

that reads like an invitation to meet at a place of your choosing providing an opportunity to see if your mouth works as good as your sticky fingered hands - and yes, it seems all you (or whomever) was called a "coward" for not going public - like to WINK with the bullshit claims against 101. Youre a simple punk. Thats all.

you interpreted "violence" happening - by the way, with skills like that "reading between the lines" do you write PCAs with the same "flexibility". You must be on the expert witness list next month as a trainer.

do you also wear your badge off duty in Winn-Dixie too, so everyone knows what you are, a tin wearing punk, gives others a bad name, running reckless mouth making SLANDER comments about 101.

Aw come on now why does it have to be that way? Go to sleep, let your blood alcohol level drop below .30 and then come back. IT will be much clearer and you won't have to walk around all 10 foot tall and bulletproof. Only 100 proof.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 07:59 PM

Actually it's his son little Steven, and he doesn't use poor grammar and misspellings on purpose. He's only functionally literate and the more dope he smokes the more illiterate he gets.

On a more pressing note, can we all get together and call for the abdication of the sheriff's position? You know... just like the 2016 Swamp Queen

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Actually it's his son little Steven, and he doesn't use poor grammar and misspellings on purpose. He's only functionally literate and the more dope he smokes the more illiterate he gets.

On a more pressing note, can we all get together and call for the abdication of the sheriff's position? You know... just like the 2016 Swamp Queen

"If" "little Steven" "does" have an affinity for the chronic - thats no laughing matter whatever your issues, if you have any, should be directed towards the individual you have them with - not collateral individuals like son, daughter, wife. You should actually feel for them.

We dont condone nor recognize such specious, unsubstantiated comments like that. You get a pass on this one.

Wasnt old Sheriff Lees son a pretty criminal pothead too? no laughing matter, thats family, thats off-limits, should be.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 09:49 PM
If they wanted to be off limits they perhaps should stay out of public discourse (social media and or public forums ect) on the subject all together. Yet they can't seem to do that either. Maybe he encourages that, maybe not. Either way all referenced are adults and have made many of their own poor choices to engage in a variety of activities to include attacks on others who voiced opposition to the useless tub. That's on them in that case. Therefore welcome to the party kids. They all need to stop playing victims when they get called out for being or doing wrong. Chip off the ol criminal block.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 10:04 PM
"If" "little Steven" "does" have an affinity for the chronic - thats no laughing matter whatever your issues, if you have any, should be directed towards the individual you have them with - not collateral individuals like son, daughter, wife. You should actually feel for them.

We dont condone nor recognize such specious, unsubstantiated comments like that. You get a pass on this one.

Wasnt old Sheriff Lees son a pretty criminal pothead too? no laughing matter, thats family, thats off-limits, should be.

Hypocrite much? Seriously tho... there's like a half dozen insults in that post, and the pot head thing is what you find offensive?

SAHWOOOOSH!!! That's the sound of that post flying completely over your head. Lmao.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Hypocrite much? Seriously tho... there's like a half dozen insults in that post, and the pot head thing is what you find offensive?

SAHWOOOOSH!!! That's the sound of that post flying completely over your head. Lmao.

Yes, you are much too fast for everyone else here. You must have some community college from Avon Park.

Very impressive. Did you ace Comp 101?

Probably unlike you, I have real calls to tend to. Any plans for this evening, you? Self abuse doesnt count, its natural.

By the way. Since you are so advanced in your thinking, answer for us slower folk.

Most administrations send their people to courses in management and leadership, like the Southern Police Institute in Louisville.

Where does this administration elect to send their "better and brightest", a hormone replacement clinic? A day spa to touch up those toes under those manly boots?

How do they classify for Equal Opportunity reporting? Who is what? So crossdressing is actually a benefit to the agency?

Whats your thinking Valedectorian? Now, dont go over anyones head here, you are the big man (or lady) on campus here.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 11:03 PM

where are the half dozen insults, can you list them all they said was dont bother the family and said about Ronnies kid was like this ones supposedly what are you talking about

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 01:37 AM

First of all, what do you mean "if". If anyone "should" do anything you "should" take that bullshit elsewhere because the entire department knows about this. As does fat steven bringing us to the obvious problem with the entire dirty ass KLAN. Crooked is as crooked does and justify or protecting anyone who endorses the actions of a corrupt set of sworn officers is part of the overall problem and is wrong. Maybe you "should" check your own attitudes before telling others what they "should" do. No one works for you here.

Secondly no one gives a shit what you endorse. Especially considering you seem to have some conflicts within your own moral concepts.

What tf does lees kid have to do with anything? Nothing like a little hypocrisy with failed attempts to preach to really get a point across.

Go sell that shit to some newbie. Everyone knows what you and your *****ass kind are about.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:10 AM
First of all, what do you mean "if". If anyone "should" do anything you "should" take that bullshit elsewhere because the entire department knows about this. As does fat steven bringing us to the obvious problem with the entire dirty ass KLAN. Crooked is as crooked does and justify or protecting anyone who endorses the actions of a corrupt set of sworn officers is part of the overall problem and is wrong. Maybe you "should" check your own attitudes before telling others what they "should" do. No one works for you here.

Secondly no one gives a shit what you endorse. Especially considering you seem to have some conflicts within your own moral concepts.

What tf does lees kid have to do with anything? Nothing like a little hypocrisy with failed attempts to preach to really get a point across.

Go sell that shit to some newbie. Everyone knows what you and your *****ass kind are about.

The whole department? You have poll results?

The use of KLAN in big all caps..ooooh, are you trying to insinutate something, using that exact choice of word as a double entendre? (double meaning for your hardened vet self of the tough streets of Hendry, right? "go sell that shit to some newbie" - that put me in my place, sir..)

WTF does Lees kid have to do with anything...blah blah blah.."Nothing like a little hypocrisy with failed attempts to preach to really get a point across." (please for the love of what your mother can do after a few beers and a shot, rephrase that whole sentence, I was redoing a long form and your bold language...well it shook my nerves a little, I can feel your power through here..)

Tell us, what is our *****ass kind? What is "your" kind? Cant we just all get along. We can accept you for being, well, less than literate and likeable, but there's something about you we can find likeable, lets work on that.

Lets get together and shoot a few holes on our day off, compare notes, swap sisters and be friends?

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 12:36 PM

"Actually" you need to rewrite that entire "thought". You do not, nor cannot speak "unilaterally" for anyone but your drop out spoken self. Go begin your own board "The Players With Yourself Room" or something. Live chat with any selected member of your family for 1.99 a minute...

"Especially considering" that came out like a impacted fecal matter in my bowels after a weekend of eating one of those Hillshire farm cheese and sausage paks.

"seem to have conflicts within your own moral concepts"

That style of reading is EXACTLY the type of writing which gives illiteracy a good name around the courthouse with the SAOs who have to suffer through some really poor writing and syntax.

With your remarkable skills of communication of thought - you must be part of the administration, pretty close to it.

GREEN MACHINE !!

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 01:19 PM

"Crooked is as crooked does and justify or protecting anyone who endorses the actions of a corrupt set of sworn officers is part of the overall problem and is wrong."

- Name those "officers" (Deputies), you just opened up the Genie bottle - you arent even part of the department probably. Only a civilian interchangeably uses "officer" when referring to "deputy" This is the typical ignorance of the public who votes. Since "you" arent part of the department "probably" - "no one" "here" "gives a shit" "about anything you have to say"... hows that feel? Copy that ****sucker?

Maybe you "should" check your own attitudes before telling others what they "should" do. No one works for you here.

- Maybe "you" should check for a few things first. Like proofreading. Check "attitudes". Is it possible to have simultaneous attitudes? Multiple personalities? Or just you cannot write to save your worthless self. If I were your father, I would have walked out to taking one look at you. Get counseling and remedial education.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Oh stop ****ing crying. These incoherent rants are more evidence of the guilt behind the criminal acts. Want a poll of deputies/officers/employees, stop one in the halls and ask. Don't worry they are telling all. Thanks for educating us about literacy with your online AA superstar knowledge. Its a great distraction from abdicated queens, investigations, cannabis consumption, and inappropriate relationships with informants.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Oh stop ****ing crying. These incoherent rants are more evidence of the guilt behind the criminal acts. Want a poll of deputies/officers/employees, stop one in the halls and ask. Don't worry they are telling all. Thanks for educating us about literacy with your online AA superstar knowledge. Its a great distraction from abdicated queens, investigations, cannabis consumption, and inappropriate relationships with informants.

Names. If you are so fu$king confident in your claims, you have no worry from a civil lawsuit for defamation, libel or anything. No malice, right?

This isnt Steve or his family either. Im a friend, one who has no problem sticking up for someone who was a friend to me.

Dont speak around things - "abdicated queens" - what does that mean - say it here innuendo spouting tool.

Investigations? No news there. Investigations come and go. So Fing what FDLE and the Governor have something up theirs. I cant wait to see results of the tax dollars spent for the "new Mc Carthy" witch hunt.

Cannibis consumtion? Say it, dare you. totally dare you.

Inappropriate relationships? Bull$hit flag. Consenual relationship if theres "any" remote truth to any allegations. Youre idea of consensual relationship is feeding your daughter vodka and what happens in your trailer stays in your trailer. Slanderous loser.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 11:13 PM
The Swamp Cabbage Queen report shows SHEMs Daughter as "ABDICATING HER THRONE AS QUEEN CABBAGE QUEEN"

My My My what is the County coming too?

Seems Stevie should focus on his own wife and daughter before attacking others.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 11:19 PM
The Swamp Cabbage Queen report shows SHEMs Daughter as "ABDICATING HER THRONE AS QUEEN CABBAGE QUEEN"

My My My what is the County coming too?

Seems Stevie should focus on his own wife and daughter before attacking others.

It is sad when ones actions affect the family. Did you ever think that maybe "Michelle" got jealous and wanted to come out in her Cabbage glory? There might be a bigger picture here. ROFLMAO, the big man in heels and eye liner, the side comments about from a different part of his career and that whole clique make sense. Imagine the big man in a Cinderella type prom dress with his magic wand. Fruitcake. sorry. Too good to pass on..

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 02:38 AM

I was literally thinking that. How long before him, BP, and their shared lover get arrested for their part on the chop shop owned by their friend sm?

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 02:45 PM
I was literally thinking that. How long before him, BP, and their shared lover get arrested for their part on the chop shop owned by their friend sm?

perhaps never, if the facts behind that situation are not explicitly shared with, say, FDLE...

instead of wondering if someone else has done it, do it. why is the county like how it is, passivity. no more.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 12:57 AM
perhaps never, if the facts behind that situation are not explicitly shared with, say, FDLE...

instead of wondering if someone else has done it, do it. why is the county like how it is, passivity. no more.

Very well said my good man.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 02:00 AM

You just made an accusation of "him" being involved "their part" in a chop shop (a garage or scrapyard, a business which specializes in salvage or auto repair, as a front for illegal recycling or parting out vehicles to which those involves have no legal claim to the title and otherwise sell the vehicle "whole"

retract the comment or give proof, something which you will stand by in oath, affirmation about what you just alleged.

I f-ing dare you, be a little more specific with your bullshit claims.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 07:33 PM
You just made an accusation of "him" being involved "their part" in a chop shop (a garage or scrapyard, a business which specializes in salvage or auto repair, as a front for illegal recycling or parting out vehicles to which those involves have no legal claim to the title and otherwise sell the vehicle "whole"

retract the comment or give proof, something which you will stand by in oath, affirmation about what you just alleged.

I f-ing dare you, be a little more specific with your bullshit claims.

What's the matter Steve? Friends and associates don't want to talk to you any more and you're getting no info, rumors, or gossip? Resorting to this blog to try to elicit information to see how much we know and/or have told FDLE? Must be getting lonely out there. It's common knowledge throughout the community now that you're screwed, and impatiently awaiting that knock on the door from FDLE or call from your attorney to turn yourself in. Sure explains why no one will have any meaningful conversation with you, doesn't it? Everybody is still cordial to you, but in their minds they are thinking "you ignorant *******".

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 08:55 PM
What's the matter Steve? Friends and associates don't want to talk to you any more and you're getting no info, rumors, or gossip? Resorting to this blog to try to elicit information to see how much we know and/or have told FDLE? Must be getting lonely out there. It's common knowledge throughout the community now that you're screwed, and impatiently awaiting that knock on the door from FDLE or call from your attorney to turn yourself in. Sure explains why no one will have any meaningful conversation with you, doesn't it? Everybody is still cordial to you, but in their minds they are thinking "you ignorant *******".

and you are qualified to speak for the "whole community" - you are the speaker. seriously go F yourself, you stupid hick punks cant get it through your heads that it isnt "steve", he cant speak for himself, but he was a good freind and Ill stick up for him, here or in a parking lot or a park. youre the ignorant ********, ever think of that? you cant see it that way because you and every miserable traitor to "steve" will run their mouths to spread bullshit. losers traitors and punks

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 09:59 PM

that was an excellent question - what the fck qualifies you to speak for anyone except yourself?

"Its common knowledge" "Sure explains why.." "everyone is still cordial,but.."

are you the next "I wanna be Sheriff and do everything right.." already have your quiant handmade flyers made up and campaign slogans, dress the kids up and begin making a big show of making altar calls at every church? LMAO.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 12:22 AM
that was an excellent question - what the fck qualifies you to speak for anyone except yourself?

"Its common knowledge" "Sure explains why.." "everyone is still cordial,but.."

are you the next "I wanna be Sheriff and do everything right.." already have your quiant handmade flyers made up and campaign slogans, dress the kids up and begin making a big show of making altar calls at every church? LMAO.

Ok moron. I've worked both with and for you and always thought you were a tool. I both work and live in this county so I have extensive interaction with the community. These days it's rare to have a conversation with anyone that doesn't eventually lead to "when is he gonna be arrested" or "how did he let himself go down that dark path". I dont speak for anyone but myself and my observations are that it's common knowledge that you're going to jail and possibly even prison, eventually. It's also my observation that no one wants to be around you because there all disgusted by what you've become. None are rude enough to call you out to your face but most look at you with either pity or despise. Depending on wether or not you lied to their faces about being in criminal trouble.

And No. I have no aspirations of runnin for your job after you're removed. You've made such a mess of this agency that it'll take the next 3 sheriff's terms to unf@$k it.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 12:33 AM
Ok moron. I've worked both with and for you and always thought you were a tool. I both work and live in this county so I have extensive interaction with the community. These days it's rare to have a conversation with anyone that doesn't eventually lead to "when is he gonna be arrested" or "how did he let himself go down that dark path". I dont speak for anyone but myself and my observations are that it's common knowledge that you're going to jail and possibly even prison, eventually. It's also my observation that no one wants to be around you because there all disgusted by what you've become. None are rude enough to call you out to your face but most look at you with either pity or despise. Depending on wether or not you lied to their faces about being in criminal trouble.

And No. I have no aspirations of runnin for your job after you're removed. You've made such a mess of this agency that it'll take the next 3 sheriff's terms to unf@$k it.

so, according to your words "it will take 3 Sheriffs to un**** (the agency)", and now according to ghandi, go fu$k yourself

are you wiser than ghandi? no. so, begin the change by ****!ng yourself. many times.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 12:42 AM
so, according to your words "it will take 3 Sheriffs to un**** (the agency)", and now according to ghandi, go fu$k yourself

are you wiser than ghandi? no. so, begin the change by ****!ng yourself. many times.

To quote Bobby Boucher "no colonel sanders, you're wrong". Lmao I'm pretty sure Ghandi never said that, by the way.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 01:30 AM
To quote Bobby Boucher "no colonel sanders, you're wrong". Lmao I'm pretty sure Ghandi never said that, by the way.

really, youre an authoritative source on ghandi? 'lmao' is that the most common expression in your home aside from, 'pull out dad' ? typical complainer three terms later, but probably the first one to run to 101 victory party. you lowlife

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 02:23 AM
really, youre an authoritative source on ghandi? 'lmao' is that the most common expression in your home aside from, 'pull out dad' ? typical complainer three terms later, but probably the first one to run to 101 victory party. you lowlife

Meds moron. Take your meds. You're all scatter brained again and all over the place.
And yes... I've read Ghandi's writings extensively, but you can keep misquoting him all you want. It's entertaining

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 03:18 AM
Meds moron. Take your meds. You're all scatter brained again and all over the place.
And yes... I've read Ghandi's writings extensively, but you can keep misquoting him all you want. It's entertaining

yes, im certain youve read Ghandi "extensively". Youre the philosopher of Cowboy Way, right? the Aristotle of Handee Mart dazzle us with your learned-ness, Mr PhD (Port Labelle, Hickpoochee and Fort Denaud) who are you to judge what makes entertainment, family night at your place is illegal even in middle eastern countries and cults.