PDA

View Full Version : Lets stay on topic folks

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Nice and orderly, organized by topic,

mogoloid administrative sergeants who recklessly leave AR-15 unsecured in plain view in an unlocked department vehicle, or just casually toss some potentially very crucial physical evidence from a homicide into the trunk of his department vehicle, then leaves for vacation, forgetting about it until he returned from said vacation. No chain of custody, no documentation nothing.

what are the duty hours of this "administrative sergeant"? What does this sergeant even do, which justifies his position?

The public should positively thank the sheriffs department for protecting them daily from this idiot.

Hey, what about that video clip posted on Facebook, something about "wetbacks down the road" - you can make book thats been saved for later release on your next use of force, wouldnt surprise me one bit if no less than three civil rights watchdog organizations have got that.

Go acquaint yourself with Section 1983 lol....

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 02:17 AM
Nice and orderly, organized by topic,

mogoloid administrative sergeants who recklessly leave AR-15 unsecured in plain view in an unlocked department vehicle, or just casually toss some potentially very crucial physical evidence from a homicide into the trunk of his department vehicle, then leaves for vacation, forgetting about it until he returned from said vacation. No chain of custody, no documentation nothing.

what are the duty hours of this "administrative sergeant"? What does this sergeant even do, which justifies his position?

The public should positively thank the sheriffs department for protecting them daily from this idiot.

Hey, what about that video clip posted on Facebook, something about "wetbacks down the road" - you can make book thats been saved for later release on your next use of force, wouldnt surprise me one bit if no less than three civil rights watchdog organizations have got that.

Go acquaint yourself with Section 1983 lol....

You really dislike MF. You must have been promised the position he got but then they changed their mind.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 05:10 AM
You really dislike MF. You must have been promised the position he got but then they changed their mind.

Who wouldnt want to have a job which has no description, no definable purpose when you have have no competence.

The rifle, the evidence, that gem of a Facebook clip (would you like to place a bet thats going to go wide and large on media?) - and about three other events, isnt that enough to ask, "why is he even still employed?"

So lets get this straight for the reading audience, this shouldnt be certified deputy who soaks full benefits and sergeants pay is going to function as a grossly overpaid and just as unqualified fleet manager? Perhaps supply? Mail clerk?

Was that post about the rifle, the homicide evidence, or the existence of that awesome Facebook clip - was any of that inaccurate?

You wouldnt by chance be associated with the "friends with benefits club", would you?

Now, about that wager.... want to take it? Losing is your habit, I can read it from here. L.o.s.e.r.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Who wouldnt want to have a job which has no description, no definable purpose when you have have no competence.

The rifle, the evidence, that gem of a Facebook clip (would you like to place a bet thats going to go wide and large on media?) - and about three other events, isnt that enough to ask, "why is he even still employed?"

So lets get this straight for the reading audience, this shouldnt be certified deputy who soaks full benefits and sergeants pay is going to function as a grossly overpaid and just as unqualified fleet manager? Perhaps supply? Mail clerk?

Was that post about the rifle, the homicide evidence, or the existence of that awesome Facebook clip - was any of that inaccurate?

You wouldnt by chance be associated with the "friends with benefits club", would you?

Now, about that wager.... want to take it? Losing is your habit, I can read it from here. L.o.s.e.r.

Lol I never said MF should be employed. Hes not the brightest. If I was the loser I would still be at HCSO. Now does anyone know how they got the rifle back?

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Lol I never said MF should be employed. Hes not the brightest. If I was the loser I would still be at HCSO. Now does anyone know how they got the rifle back?

MF?

His poor daddy gonads had to hurt a full two weeks after dropping that load........SHAWEEZA!