PDA

View Full Version : New Admin Sergeant? Proof of special education acceptance in modern law enforcement

Unregistered
01-22-2017, 03:07 PM
What exactly does an 'administrative sergeant' do? It seems to be a slot created to park someone out of the public dangers way.

For example, the title and rank is the equivalent to an investigator - but the public is in lesser danger in this vague reassignment from another department owned AR-15 being stolen and unaccounted for in the community.

But what exact duty hours does this special education quarantine type assignment work?

Plenty of opportunity to create ones 'hours' but then maybe work 'overtime' in the jail, very little accountability it seems.

The big H, where all are encouraged to apply work and play (with each other in plenty of cases, quite literally)

Unregistered
01-23-2017, 05:48 PM
Glad to see the losing side has moved on. Haters gonna hate.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 07:45 PM

All of us working in this dump are haters you moron.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 09:47 PM

no you got backwards - the winners - those who can move on to real agencies do, the losers who 'won' the election are stuck there

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 04:59 AM

written like a moron who takes two week vacation but leaves physical evidence from a homicide in the trunk of his vehicle, no chain of custody, no nothing, a total f-ing moron who then once upon a time left a department ar-15 unsecured in his vehicle and that department property rifflewas stolen ("lost" cough cough) how was that documented. whats going to happen when REAL administrators get moved into the slots "career misfits"occupied?

"haters gonna hate" ? lol, say that when you watch your pals being walked into courtroom..

chances are, more of you ratted on each other than you would think - never mind believing that's a REAL possiblity

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 09:44 PM
Can anybody tell me why in the unholy hell they put that kiss ass dip shit in IA? Since he fled from collier for stalking and under IA investigation, he should be unemployable and now he's doing IA investigations here. That's the most F'ed up thing I have ever heard of. The agency front man for morals and ethics has less than none, and he's dumber than a fence post!!! WTAF

Unregistered
01-28-2017, 06:57 AM

One of the clewiston sgts always says "Haters gonna hate." Of course would have been unemployed if garcia would have won.

Unregistered
01-28-2017, 02:04 PM
If he would of won. He didn't.

Unregistered
01-28-2017, 03:08 PM
Can anybody tell me why in the unholy hell they put that kiss ass dip shit in IA? Since he fled from collier for stalking and under IA investigation, he should be unemployable and now he's doing IA investigations here. That's the most F'ed up thing I have ever heard of. The agency front man for morals and ethics has less than none, and he's dumber than a fence post!!! WTAF

That's easy. Anybody who knows him knows that he would sell his soul to move up. He's been tossing the chief's salad while giving him the reach around for years now. Just like MS, BR is more than willing to do exactly what the chief tells him to do and exactly how he tells him to do it. No matter how immoral or unethical (or illegal) BR is gonna do it.

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 05:10 AM
If he would of won. He didn't.

Since you don't have AA protecting you who do you call for advice? Do you call fatboy? Then wait for him to Google the question?

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 04:39 PM
Why ask someone, why not google it yourself. I have a suggestion for you, "How to become a keyboard warrior? "

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 04:20 AM
Why ask someone, why not google it yourself. I have a suggestion for you, "How to become a keyboard warrior? "

Why do that when I could ask you face to face

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 03:54 PM

Someone how you describe with all that baggage - fleeing other agencies while under investigation, those sort of "issues" make you highly employable at the Big H. Double dipping time cards keeping really vague duty hours, Theft issues, severe major character judgement issues (like using DAVID system for "learning" about a (one way and uninterested) "love" interest - basically total badge carrying and abusing losers are a total fit. Never mind the playtime on duty..

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 11:22 PM

which one, there are literally a dozen kiss ass dip shits to choose from..oh THAT one.. interesting career hes had

if that is the most 'F'ed up thing' you "have ever heard of" - you are positively a very sheltered member of the agency, a virgin to corruption, abuse of office, and plain mal AND mis feasance of office.

stay around, watch some of whats going to happen - soon. the opening act is a delusional deputy facing perjury charges honestly believing hes going to beat it - hes either an academy award winning actor who can put on a great game face, or is seriously delusional.

the main event, the marquee act is coming... bought to you by the 15th Circuit SAO sponsored by FDLE, no commercial breaks, just maybe someone eating their glock in desperation (one can only hope)

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 06:50 PM
That's funny that you mentioned the 15th circuit and FDLE. Just yesterday I talked to someone who was recently interviewed by the Federal Bureau of Ivestigations in reference to 101 and 102. Apparently when you cover up a felony crime committed by a federal defendant you get Feds crawling up your arse. Maybe 101, 102, and their BFF hit and run driver can all share a cell in federal prison. LMFAO

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Is there no one off limits? Who's next the super nice W.H. or C.B.?

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 07:41 PM
That's funny that you mentioned the 15th circuit and FDLE. Just yesterday I talked to someone who was recently interviewed by the Federal Bureau of Ivestigations in reference to 101 and 102. Apparently when you cover up a felony crime committed by a federal defendant you get Feds crawling up your arse. Maybe 101, 102, and their BFF hit and run driver can all share a cell in federal prison. LMFAO

why yes the feds are insatiably curious about the doings of someone who is between 'conviction' in federal court and 'self surrender' to the marshals to begin the serving of their federal sentence.

102 can crawl out, possibly, since he would be in a position to offer up 101, 101 has nothing to offer except a plea

dont expect anything dramatic to happen 'soon' - take it to the bank, 'everything' and 'anything' potentially incriminating, indictable and indiscreet is being uncovered, examined and VERY methodically documented and reviewed by some top prosecutorial minds - this isnt a simple 'move it to another county' issue any longer

this isnt just about one hit and run event - the hit and run event by just the right person bought the wrong type of scrutiny, because the right kind of deputy somewhere in the cover up did the right thing and told the truth and continued to tell the truth and wouldnt compromise his integrity despite the little red faced tyrant and mumbles trying different approaches to 'help refresh' the memory of the deputy - basically suborning perjury..

when 101 was broke, no job and was just a candidate with a family voting base, really thought 'he' was running for sheriff - Ha hahaha, no, 'he' was the figurehead with the liability.

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Someone how you describe with all that baggage - fleeing other agencies while under investigation, those sort of "issues" make you highly employable at the Big H. Double dipping time cards keeping really vague duty hours, Theft issues, severe major character judgement issues (like using DAVID system for "learning" about a (one way and uninterested) "love" interest - basically total badge carrying and abusing losers are a total fit. Never mind the playtime on duty..

I appreciate the sarcasm, but I really want to know why a BR (with all his baggage and basically unemployable in any other LE agency in the world) is put on charge of Professional Respnsibility for the entire agency? That's insanity and I would like to know how or why this happened

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 12:00 AM
I appreciate the sarcasm, but I really want to know why a BR (with all his baggage and basically unemployable in any other LE agency in the world) is put on charge of Professional Respnsibility for the entire agency? That's insanity and I would like to know how or why this happened

You ask why a BR is placed in such a position while listing all his otherwise normally dis-qualifying "issues"

Grasshopper, do you see the answer in the question?

It is because of those very issues and background which uniquely qualifies him for such a position to serve Labelle..

when you can snatch the pebble from my hand..it will be time....

be as a Shaolin deputy, go 10-8 but do not 10-65,
go code, but not with haste,
listen to, but do not obey the absurd orders of the existing leaders, for their path is not upon the rice paper you walk and leave no trace,

their walk it is leading to the perp walk...

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 03:56 PM
That's easy. Anybody who knows him knows that he would sell his soul to move up. He's been tossing the chief's salad while giving him the reach around for years now. Just like MS, BR is more than willing to do exactly what the chief tells him to do and exactly how he tells him to do it. No matter how immoral or unethical (or illegal) BR is gonna do it.

Although possibly exaggerated for comedic affect, this answer was xtremely accurate. BR is the new MS, and just as willing to do whatever illegal, unethical, and/or immoral task he's asked. I'll give you an example. The chief hated Andy Hererra and when he got into a misunderstanding with a neighbor over trespassing in his back yard, a report was taken. The SAO said it was a he said/she said situation and refused to file on it without an independent witness. Well after that the chief gave the case to one of the Lts to fix. That Lt again interviewed all the possible witnesses, none of whom saw anything and the case was agin closed. Several weeks later, Capt Harrelle took a (typed on agency sworn statement form) statement from a witness who previously saw nothing, but had a miraculous recollection about the events. MS was given the case and hand delivered it to the SAO and begged until a summons was issued. MS served that summons and termination papers at the same time. The case was never filed by the SAO as they saw it for what it was. MS knew exactly what happened because he discussed it with the Lt prior to following his orders from the chief.

That's the kind of person MS is and BR is no different. And just look where it got MS. He's now an Lt and the contracted oil change provider. That, by the way, is not only a conflict of interest but a violation of FSS. I'm sure the FDLE has already been made aware of it so it won't last too long.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 04:23 PM
FS 112.313 if not mistaken.

(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.—No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others. This section shall not be construed to conflict with s. 104.31.
(7) CONFLICTING EMPLOYMENT OR CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP.—
(a) No public officer or employee of an agency shall have or hold any employment or contractual relationship with any business entity or any agency which is subject to the regulation of, or is doing business with, an agency of which he or she is an officer or employee, excluding those organizations and their officers who, when acting in their official capacity, enter into or negotiate a collective bargaining contract with the state or any municipality, county, or other political subdivision of the state; nor shall an officer or employee of an agency have or hold any employment or contractual relationship that will create a continuing or frequently recurring conflict between his or her private interests and the performance of his or her public duties or that would impede the full and faithful discharge of his or her public duties.
1. When the agency referred to is that certain kind of special tax district created by general or special law and is limited specifically to constructing, maintaining, managing, and financing improvements in the land area over which the agency has jurisdiction, or when the agency has been organized pursuant to chapter 298, then employment with, or entering into a contractual relationship with, such business entity by a public officer or employee of such agency shall not be prohibited by this subsection or be deemed a conflict per se. However, conduct by such officer or employee that is prohibited by, or otherwise frustrates the intent of, this section shall be deemed a conflict of interest in violation of the standards of conduct set forth by this section.

Or something along those lines. But hey, who's counting anymore anyway. He's not the first and surely won't be the last considering multiple members of the administration believe this is legitimate and acceptable and are actively engaged in the like. Cause you know, 'things are different out in hendry county'.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Although possibly exaggerated for comedic affect, this answer was xtremely accurate......

.......That's the kind of person MS is and BR is no different. And just look where it got MS. He's now an Lt and the contracted oil change provider. That, by the way, is not only a conflict of interest but a violation of FSS. I'm sure the FDLE has already been made aware of it so it won't last too long.

never take something for granted - FDLE and the representatives from yet another agency with whom DLE is "information sharing" have their hands full of documents - like from the celrks office last week - all those specific case numbers and files to go through..

dont take it for granted, dont let it slip past - every straw that will help break the camels back - break the decades long "history" and stigma the agency has, relies on people like you - help them do their job. gather your facts, make a call to the ROC in Fort Myers, you know where the special one-on-one interviews were..

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 04:45 PM
FS 112.313 if not mistaken.

(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.—No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others. This section shall not be construed to conflict with s. 104.31.
(7) CONFLICTING EMPLOYMENT OR CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP.—
(a) No public officer or employee of an agency shall have or hold any employment or contractual relationship with any business entity or any agency which is subject to the regulation of, or is doing business with, an agency of which he or she is an officer or employee, excluding those organizations and their officers who, when acting in their official capacity, enter into or negotiate a collective bargaining contract with the state or any municipality, county, or other political subdivision of the state; nor shall an officer or employee of an agency have or hold any employment or contractual relationship that will create a continuing or frequently recurring conflict between his or her private interests and the performance of his or her public duties or that would impede the full and faithful discharge of his or her public duties.'. blah blah blah, etc etc ....

When you are citing "public position" - could you also mean in the context of sexual position, like having sex on duty, thats "usually" behind closed CID doors, or the patrol office - sort of like a "interview board" for going from fat sweaty soft tub of baby jello sergeant, to lt baby huey. It is a misuse of "sexual" position! get it?! lolol! any position used in that sort of encounter "is" a waste... get it?!! Only a certifiable idiot actually jokes and brags about it, but then again, that was probably an upgrade for him, he doesnt exactly have game, you know?

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Would that FSS also apply to a situation such as the chief deputy putting his son's towing company on the agency tow rotation list? Because don't think that arrogant sack of dog feces didn't do that too!

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Would that FSS also apply to a situation such as the chief deputy putting his son's towing company on the agency tow rotation list? Because don't think that arrogant sack of dog feces didn't do that too!

Danmed straight. This is the problem, so much outrage and indignation, but when it comes to "effort" and follow through, 99% do nothing but take it out on their keyboards - spend less time watching MILF clips and a little more time calling FDLE - and maybe youll see some change.

Besides, watching those clips are bad for you...

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Gonna go out on a limb here and say everyone who can talk has. Cept maybe archer but he's just a matter of time too. Maybe the fat tran should crawl back under that rock she was hiding under and continue to wait like a good girl. No one wants to see that. Did she put her gun back on yet btw?

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 09:05 PM

WHOA WILBUR!

I am in the 15th over here in Palm Beach. I just came on here to see what was shaking. HOLY SHIT!

Um yeah you guys have made some eyes open over here. Good luck!

GO TRUMP!

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Gonna go out on a limb here and say everyone who can talk has. Cept maybe archer but he's just a matter of time too. Maybe the fat tran should crawl back under that rock she was hiding under and continue to wait like a good girl. No one wants to see that. Did she put her gun back on yet btw?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"SHE" has not. Evidently the higher legal eagles have advised "HER" to lighten up the image without the firearm and badge hanging on the belt 24/7 to get the public (hence jurors) to become accustomed to seeing "SHEM" without any coercive instruments that would albeit be alleged in a CRIMINAL trial.

SHEM is such a good girl when you can finally get the message through that thickass skull SHE calls a brain cover.

THEY are ALL GOOD GIRLS..........

Especially when it comes down to Meat and Potatoes day in the Cellblocks

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 10:44 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"SHE" has not. Evidently the higher legal eagles have advised "HER" to lighten up the image without the firearm and badge hanging on the belt 24/7 to get the public (hence jurors) to become accustomed to seeing "SHEM" without any coercive instruments that would albeit be alleged in a CRIMINAL trial.

SHEM is such a good girl when you can finally get the message through that thickass skull SHE calls a brain cover.

THEY are ALL GOOD GIRLS..........

Especially when it comes down to Meat and Potatoes day in the Cellblocks

He can wear a badge and gun, or heels and a dress, the near decade long of corruption, politicking has made a mess
Hire a lawyer, a mouthpiece or sage
It wont help one thing for certain, 101 is going into a cage

Bye 101, your term is soon done, into a arms of the marshalls you will eventually go, to the cellblock where your new friends you can blow.

4am standing counts, kitchen duty coming.

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 09:30 PM

Im calling bull$hit on you - typical of the anti-administration rats. Get out if losing the election wasnt enough, you staying here is. Leave.