PDA

View Full Version : Another multiple shooting / homicide

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 03:20 AM
Yet another murder /multiple shootings / victims in Harlem.

I am sure that the citizens of Harlem feel much safer now that several interviews have been done, and although No Danger or worries for the safety of the citizens has been declared, there still remains a motive. However it is unknown. How can anyone decide there is no threat when the officers are on the first scene and more shots ring out resulting in more victims. But keep moving. Nothing to see here. Detective Conyers is on the case, and her vast experience as a secretary speaks volumes. That addition ranks right up there with Explorer Josh Woods making Lieutenant in less years than fingers on one hand.

In other words "All leads exhausted. Case closed"

Does everybody see how Accreditation works? Kinda like Pay a Fee Get A "B" UofP

Love that podunk management style. Either Mumbles or Tranny. Wonder who will comment.

http://theclewistonnews.com/crime/one-deceased-four-injured-clewiston-shooting/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=theclewistonnews

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 03:47 AM
Don't worry the crime rate is down 28%

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 03:41 PM

I am sure that the citizens of Harlem feel much safer now that several interviews have been done, and although No Danger or worries for the safety of the citizens has been declared, there still remains a motive. However it is unknown. How can anyone decide there is no threat when the officers are on the first scene and more shots ring out resulting in more victims. But keep moving. Nothing to see here. Detective Conyers is on the case, and her vast experience as a secretary speaks volumes. That addition ranks right up there with Explorer Josh Woods making Lieutenant in less years than fingers on one hand.

Love that podunk management style. Either Mumbles or Tranny. Wonder who will comment.

http://theclewistonnews.com/crime/one-deceased-four-injured-clewiston-shooting/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=theclewistonnews

from that link...

On Nov. 22 at approximately 11 p.m., Hendry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a man lying on the ground in the Harlem Gardens community of Clewiston. Upon the arrival of deputies and emergency personnel, they found 28 year old Anthony Holder unresponsive. After being provided CPR and medical aid Holder succumbed to his injuries.

While deputies were on scene, they heard multiple gun shots coming from another area of the Harlem community and determined there were four other victims who were suffering from gunshot wounds.

Investigators do not believe that the community is in danger....

No, not at all, no danger to the community - while working a fresh violent felony that resulted in a homicide - "they heard multiple gunshots....and then determined there were FOUR other victims..."

"..BUT investigators do not believe the community is in danger..'' Thank goodness these investigators believe that, for a moment I was worried there was a serious problem with one dead and four wounded two separate locations, several minutes apart in a community with about 2600 residents.

No worries folks, a records clerk and highly experienced explorer and corrections guard has got this under control.

Unlike the illiterate Lt - at least that sweaty tub of gravy pillsbury boy passed the corrections academy on first try.

Unregistered
11-25-2016, 02:37 AM

what was it called "being special friends with benefits club" or something. well known explanation for both their positions - she went through alot of coaching and mentoring in a pantymans office (well known) and a corrections officer (dont know he was explorer, doesnt matter, he was a dumbfukk CO, and weaseled on the road, like many of them, couldnt get LEO off the bat, too dumb, low TABE, plain genetic substandard material..all)

this is Hendrys "first" team. they couldnt solve a missing tooth, dont even think about a homicide.

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 05:53 PM
from that link...

On Nov. 22 at approximately 11 p.m., Hendry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a man lying on the ground in the Harlem Gardens community of Clewiston. Upon the arrival of deputies and emergency personnel, they found 28 year old Anthony Holder unresponsive. After being provided CPR and medical aid Holder succumbed to his injuries.

While deputies were on scene, they heard multiple gun shots coming from another area of the Harlem community and determined there were four other victims who were suffering from gunshot wounds.

Investigators do not believe that the community is in danger....

No, not at all, no danger to the community - while working a fresh violent felony that resulted in a homicide - "they heard multiple gunshots....and then determined there were FOUR other victims..."

"..BUT investigators do not believe the community is in danger..'' Thank goodness these investigators believe that, for a moment I was worried there was a serious problem with one dead and four wounded two separate locations, several minutes apart in a community with about 2600 residents.

No worries folks, a records clerk and highly experienced explorer and corrections guard has got this under control.

Unlike the illiterate Lt - at least that sweaty tub of gravy pillsbury boy passed the corrections academy on first try.
Walking smalls claims of crime and gangs going down is....FALSE.....but his sheeple wouldn't know the difference....the #'s don't lie smalls,crime never went down,gangs are still growing,their recruitment is still in full swing,heroin is in the county now,meth use is on the rise,murders are becoming more frequent,cover-up's &perjury...ect ect ect....walking small and your cronies don't forget there's still great officers in the SO,your crime spree will come soon come to a hault,

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Walking smalls claims of crime and gangs going down is....FALSE.....but his sheeple wouldn't know the difference....the #'s don't lie smalls,crime never went down,gangs are still growing,their recruitment is still in full swing,heroin is in the county now,meth use is on the rise,murders are becoming more frequent,cover-up's &perjury...ect ect ect....walking small and your cronies don't forget there's still great officers in the SO,your crime spree will come soon come to a hault,

I worked in Harlem for 3.5 years and crime NEVER went down. We had gangs and Ronnie Lee called them "just kids". Kids all who had 9mms on them. Nothing changes. In Harlem you die from Cancer (US Sugar Mill) , violence or old age.

Unregistered
11-27-2016, 01:07 AM
I worked in Harlem for 3.5 years and crime NEVER went down. We had gangs and Ronnie Lee called them "just kids". Kids all who had 9mms on them. Nothing changes. In Harlem you die from Cancer (US Sugar Mill) , violence or old age.

OOooohhh! uh, um ooooohh! Buddy, dont say that, those coloreds just got to talk to them... Mida come change my depends and use that scented lotion please..

Unregistered
11-27-2016, 02:31 AM

I see alot of children joining different gangs daily,MM (MEXICAN MAFIA),FG (FAIR GROUNDS),COG(CHILDREN OF THE GHETTO),TL(TWIN LAKES,BLK(BALLIN LIKE KINGS),JBG(JITTER BUG GANG,LK (LATIN KINGS,MS-13,ect..Its amazing how walking small lets these gangs grow,their narcotic dealing is growing,their groups are gaing number.I want to know what crack down on gangs and drugs he has done,I surely haven't seen a dent put into them,meth in labelle is skyrocketing, the town he resides in,he will never be a leader,he leads from behind like a normal boss,his decision making is piss poor,but thats the result of the little man syndrome,lets see how long it takes to solve the homicide in Harlem,hopefully no yeti coolers end up missing,yeti coolers will supersede the homicide.maybe FDLE will have to step in and show him how real investigations and murders are solved,or maybe,just maybe they can get super investigator N.E. on the case and screw it up just like every other he has gutted. As long as 101,102, & SH is there nothing will change,wasted money & no positive results no progress,hopefully FDLE drains the swamp and inserts a better 101&102

Unregistered
11-27-2016, 02:40 AM
I see alot of children joining different gangs daily,MM (MEXICAN MAFIA),FG (FAIR GROUNDS),COG(CHILDREN OF THE GHETTO),TL(TWIN LAKES,BLK(BALLIN LIKE KINGS),JBG(JITTER BUG GANG,LK (LATIN KINGS,MS-13,ect..Its amazing how walking small lets these gangs grow,their narcotic dealing is growing,their groups are gaing number.I want to know what crack down on gangs and drugs he has done,I surely haven't seen a dent put into them,meth in labelle is skyrocketing, the town he resides in,he will never be a leader,he leads from behind like a normal boss,his decision making is piss poor,but thats the result of the little man syndrome,lets see how long it takes to solve the homicide in Harlem,hopefully no yeti coolers end up missing,yeti coolers will supersede the homicide.maybe FDLE will have to step in and show him how real investigations and murders are solved,or maybe,just maybe they can get super investigator N.E. on the case and screw it up just like every other he has gutted. As long as 101,102, & SH is there nothing will change,wasted money & no positive results no progress,hopefully FDLE drains the swamp and inserts a better 101&102

With a secretary working this homicide plus, Im certain confessions and informants will soon be coming. She can partner up with gramps, get him off his CID rocker. Get her off the desk or wherever she got her qualifications, and grampy into the sunlight - crack this case, this is total "First 48" material.