Unregistered
11-15-2016, 08:32 PM
They suck, the lot of them!

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 11:04 AM
They are just frustrated, just like you

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 07:13 PM
The department as a whole is frustrated. The sgts are just waiting for their drop day then its bye bye BPD! Then it'll be time to move the next mediocre cop into their place and keep struggling to patrol the city. However it seems like JH has no problem with hiring new officers. I hear hes gone as low as asking dispatch to come to the road! Ha! If BPD wasn't a joke before it will be once that certain dispatcher gets onto the road..that is if she even makes it out of the academy!

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 07:56 PM
I wonder if JH started this thread.......

Unregistered
11-21-2016, 05:45 AM
It is obvious who every started this thread does not have a clue what is like to supervise a shift at BPD. Especially, since tHe patrol sergeants handle ALL THE DAY TO DAY operations with an average of three or four officers if they are lucky. Who would they call? There is nobody to call and if they do try to call for assistance there is always An excuse. Unbelievable! I do not believe you would wanT the task these men accomplish daily and have accomplished for years.

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 06:27 PM
The only Sgt that is worthless is BD. The other Sgt's work hard with what they have to work with which is slim to nothing. Not only do they run short on man power, most have nothing but rookies on their squads which makes it even harder to run a shift. I blame this on JH and the city Manager for allowing the department to get the way it is.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:22 AM
Truth! The agency is a joke and JH is to blame.

The only Sgt that is worthless is BD. The other Sgt's work hard with what they have to work with which is slim to nothing. Not only do they run short on man power, most have nothing but rookies on their squads which makes it even harder to run a shift. I blame this on JH and the city Manager for allowing the department to get the way it is.