PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. 53 / 33?

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Kidnapping? Sexual assault? Karma *****! That's what happens when you follow your old
Crooked chiefs footsteps. We all know why he retired. Had no choice if not all of his dirty laindry would've been aired out. So, now you don't have anyone looking out for you,
I hope you get arrested, convicted and sent to prison for being a scumbag piece of turd. You screwed over allot of good people form either entering that agency or from advancing within the agency. Hope you're able to sleep at night while someone is violating you the same way you did that poor woman.

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 04:13 PM
https://youtu.be/PlETfNSxAek
Considering this guy, i think it says enough!

-----'--
Dummy, if that was all true, he would of been arrested back in July.

Dummy, if that was remotely true, he would of been relieved of duty, back in July.

Dummy, you are so obsessed with Chief Brooklen, that you would do anything to shake up the tree.. the guy still has his car, his uniform, working 59. Only ignorant people like yourself would believe that hype.

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 04:43 PM
https://youtu.be/PlETfNSxAek
Considering this guy, i think it says enough!

-----'--
Dummy, if that was all true, he would of been arrested back in July.

Dummy, if that was remotely true, he would of been relieved of duty, back in July.

Dummy, you are so obsessed with Chief Brooklen, that you would do anything to shake up the tree.. the guy still has his car, his uniform, working 59. Only ignorant people like yourself would believe that hype.

So why rent a room the same night? Why say he drove her to a Miramar qth when in fact he was at the hotel? Why is he on the desk? Is it because of another IA that'll soon come to light? The only Dummy here is you "Ya BIG DUMMY"

Leo Love
11-12-2016, 05:32 PM
So why rent a room the same night? Why say he drove her to a Miramar qth when in fact he was at the hotel? Why is he on the desk? Is it because of another IA that'll soon come to light? The only Dummy here is you "Ya BIG DUMMY"

I believe what was addressed at roll call that he is at the front desk for his safety because of this story airing soon. He is not relieved of duty, nor has any restrictions what a commander said. I did see him work an offduty detail the other night so I think this is all rumors.

Funny that's the same attorney that is representing KB, ES. Guess someone here gave him the ladies 411 Sad, we have people here who do that..

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 05:35 PM

Easy Alex...relax and breathe!!! We know this about the Mayor and no one else...breathe
;)

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 05:39 PM
I believe what was addressed at roll call that he is at the front desk for his safety because of this story airing soon. He is not relieved of duty, nor has any restrictions what a commander said. I did see him work an offduty detail the other night so I think this is all rumors.

Funny that's the same attorney that is representing KB, ES. Guess someone here gave him the ladies 411 Sad, we have people here who do that..

Isn't that attorney S.T boy...? Smh

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 07:31 PM
This place a joke I heard McDonald had Alex set cameras to protect her from AB WTF she probably giving out info dnt need to come back

Unregistered
11-12-2016, 07:53 PM
We support you and know the truth. A few us know what really happen and what officers were there.!

Stay strong and weather the storm. Soon, your day of redemption will be here and those who persecute you will have their judgement day!!

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 01:10 AM
We support you and know the truth. A few us know what really happen and what officers were there.!

Stay strong and weather the storm. Soon, your day of redemption will be here and those who persecute you will have their judgement day!!

LOL, Javi, Come on Bro!

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 02:36 AM
LOL, Javi, Come on Bro!

More like, Come AB!!! Lol

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 12:29 PM
This department is a joke and should be investigated. Sgt. JM get demoted and then fired over unproven bs. JR shouldn't even be a cop let alone a Sgt but he's protected. Anyone who protects that lying criminal should be fired as well!

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Sgt. J.M. was and is a piece of shi*. He should have never been fired but he threatened to sue. That's his MO. He should have been hired a long time ago. When fired he became a whistleblower to try and save his ass...look at him now

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 11:03 PM
If it wasn't true then why did they relieve him of duty?
KARMA!