PDA

View Full Version : A petition for a new 102?

Unregistered
11-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Sheriff, would this get your attention? But how could those who want a new actual Chief express their wish without fear of retaliation.

Short list DH?

Unregistered
11-10-2016, 05:26 AM
Sounds like you need to fill a Lt. spot first. Possibly someone from CID.

Unregistered
11-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Sounds like you need to fill a Lt. spot first. Possibly someone from CID.

Ok, who? DH for 102, for certain. Theres really only one move that would need to made, not a total reorg of staff.

Do you think the Sheriff will do something if it can be shown that theres support for a change - but how protect the deputies names.

Clarify the Lt spot too. Theres an Lt slot in CID thats open?! or take someone from CID to fill an Lt slot.

Unregistered
11-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Ok, who? DH for 102, for certain. Theres really only one move that would need to made, not a total reorg of staff.

Do you think the Sheriff will do something if it can be shown that theres support for a change - but how protect the deputies names.

Clarify the Lt spot too. Theres an Lt slot in CID thats open?! or take someone from CID to fill an Lt slot.

someone who is trustable and respected. would DH make more training opportunities more available for more, real training.

Unregistered
11-11-2016, 12:15 AM
That's brilliant, dh is definitely the top of the line. Maybe he can design new transgender uniforms that model after his panty preferences. After that he and his catfish social media man trolling boss can outfit you all with purse holsters. Hendry county maxing out professionalism standards as usual.

Unregistered
11-11-2016, 01:23 AM
That ain't no lie!! DH can pass on his brilliant and most thorough search and seizure techniques school to all the Monkeys with Guns in patrol rtc. Or how to obtain a search warrant without having or needing a Judge.

We really hope that the Hendry County Commission and admin staff have an excellent grasp on the potential civil liability that is inbound. The merging of all this litigation and subsequent defense of such will result in the attempt to settle them but no way. Jury trials outside of Hendry since Whidden has such misaligned support and followers.

It means draining the few million dollars county budget and perhaps forcing them to procure bonds and loans to by law remain solvent.

So by all means fire Kevin and replace him with Super D. Let us know how that goes over with your handlers.

Signed
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CHUCK (whoever)

BUT someone from 2012 election who lives in Hendry County

Unregistered
11-11-2016, 03:00 AM
That's brilliant, dh is definitely the top of the line. Maybe he can design new transgender uniforms that model after his panty preferences. After that he and his catfish social media man trolling boss can outfit you all with purse holsters. Hendry county maxing out professionalism standards as usual.

DH has more to offer than you, you pigshit. Sounds like someone has to resort to slurs against sexual orientation or private lives to try to be heard. No wonder you lost, with morons like you voting against the Sheriff, it was better than voting for him. Homophobic Transphobic Biphobic scum is what you are. ignorant inbred and in the unemployment line. When I cash my paycheck, Ill think of your contribution towards it. Easy money...laugh all the way to direct deposit.

Unregistered
11-11-2016, 03:07 AM
DH has more to offer than you, you pigshit. Sounds like someone has to resort to slurs against sexual orientation or private lives to try to be heard. No wonder you lost, with morons like you voting against the Sheriff, it was better than voting for him. Homophobic Transphobic Biphobic scum is what you are. ignorant inbred and in the unemployment line. When I cash my paycheck, Ill think of your contribution towards it. Easy money...laugh all the way to direct deposit.

Tell us more about it tran lover. No, wait. Better yet, save it for dle.

Unregistered
11-11-2016, 03:09 AM
That ain't no lie!! DH can pass on his brilliant and most thorough search and seizure techniques school to all the Monkeys with Guns in patrol rtc. Or how to obtain a search warrant without having or needing a Judge.

We really hope that the Hendry County Commission and admin staff have an excellent grasp on the potential civil liability that is inbound. The merging of all this litigation and subsequent defense of such will result in the attempt to settle them but no way. Jury trials outside of Hendry since Whidden has such misaligned support and followers.

It means draining the few million dollars county budget and perhaps forcing them to procure bonds and loans to by law remain solvent.

So by all means fire Kevin and replace him with Super D. Let us know how that goes over with your handlers.

Signed
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CHUCK (whoever)

BUT someone from 2012 election who lives in Hendry County

First your "someone from 2012 election.." doesnt mean $hit. Cant stand on your own statement, so have to "add" more credibility as if somehow you having some sort of connection to the 2012 election gives you special insight?

you and 15,000 other people who voted last cycle are "from 2012 election who live in Hendry County" So sit down and STFU. Who are my handlers? It galls you to think Im Steve IM NOT. I have no "handlers" Steve won this election in landslide, you cant handle it. Your mother and daughter handled me just fine for the tip I left on stage, quite the show.

Shutup

Unregistered
11-11-2016, 03:48 AM
First your "someone from 2012 election.." doesnt mean $hit. Cant stand on your own statement, so have to "add" more credibility as if somehow you having some sort of connection to the 2012 election gives you special insight?

you and 15,000 other people who voted last cycle are "from 2012 election who live in Hendry County" So sit down and STFU. Who are my handlers? It galls you to think Im Steve IM NOT. I have no "handlers" Steve won this election in landslide, you cant handle it. Your mother and daughter handled me just fine for the tip I left on stage, quite the show.

Shutup

Who the hell are you. Self Appointment to the He She Man Beast Club? No wait you are the president as well as a tranny?

Talking all big shot. ADHD of the flapping mouth. Your business sucks too.

You must have bern deceived on stage, no kids for me, and a REAL woman unlike you inflatable genre types

Keep them lips poised to suck off your boss, yeah you have a handler. More than you know

Whaddaya think slick? Punk? Mook?
Have you ever sucked a pole you didn't like

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 11:00 PM
Fat Sean Reed for 102! Dave Sooper Trooper Harney for 102! Steve Worly for 102!

Anybody but the Mumbling Kevin Nelson idiot for 102!

ARCHER for102! He is way cooler than what we got now

Unregistered
11-13-2016, 11:26 PM

"I cant" Reed... way way way over his head - he flunked corrections one time, but made it on his second - he is not an LEO, he is a corrections officer, was substandard in first place to get into LEO academy off the bat. He might not have a ticket left when some things get done.. 102, please leave..

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 01:37 AM
And Sheriff when are you going to take care of this problem? It didn't go away with the election!
Either do what you promised or face the consequences.

Not working for us anymore. Do it!

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 04:09 PM

I think we can cross Archer off the list....check WINK

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 05:18 PM
I think we can cross Archer off the list....check WINK

Who cares about Archer? Nobody including the Sheriff does evidently. He already has been written off as a casualty of war and soon will be forgotten.

But Mumbles has to frigging go. Cmon Sheriff, you can do this and make ALOT of employees very happy.

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 11:02 AM
#freeArcher
Free my homeboy Archer

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 12:06 PM
#freeArcher
Free my homeboy Archer

ALM movement "Archers life matters" march in the Bridge street crosswalk from the courthouse to the jail.

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 10:19 PM
ALM movement "Archers life matters" march in the Bridge street crosswalk from the courthouse to the jail.

Kristy is leaving his ass right now. Funny his booking pic wasn't on the FB webpage.

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Kristy is leaving his ass right now. Funny his booking pic wasn't on the FB webpage.

No way she is dependent and manipulated. All the way to prison.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 01:25 AM

Why wasnt Archers photo available on the SO Jail website for "arrests" - yet Herreras is - full info, DOB, addy.

Disgraceful.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 01:55 AM
Why wasnt Archers photo available on the SO Jail website for "arrests" - yet Herreras is - full info, DOB, addy.

Disgraceful.

Actually, disgraceful is the Sheriff who stacked charges on Hererra, AFTER THE STATE already told him those charges were "excessive".

But, Fernando, if and when your read this - yes, what was done to you was wrong, $hit has a way of working out.

At least the charges many of these punks will have on them, wont be "stacked", they will stick and more than one career is over. Take comfort in the fact that to the person, none of them have the coping skills within their personality to cope with losing a badge - its alot like being the highschool star football "star" - peaking very early and as life goes on - that "peak" wont even count as a bump.

Youll be on the side of having the last laugh - and its a laugh that will last a lifetime - theirs.

2017 is not going to be a good year for some. You are just starting to read about it, as well as every viewer within SWFL.