PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Steve! You are already admitting in certain small circles that you are in fact under investigation. You know what you did, and what the FDLE has discovered. You already know that none of the witnesses under your command will cover for you. You already know that criminal charges against you are imminent. Before you bring any more shame on yourself and family, today is the day you need to step up and take responsibility for your actions. You're already poised to be the second Hendry County Sheriff arrested while still in office. Do the right thing for once in your life. Own it, accept the consequences, and move on. Don't be that guy who got caught and kept lying to himself, family, friends, and very loyal supporters. That all deserve better

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 05:10 PM
This is a good point. Confirmation is at his fingertips. He needs to make the call to the FDLE or special prosecutor then make a very personal decision. I don't foresee it happening. I was told that he believes that if he wins reelection the investigation goes away.

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Steve! You are already admitting in certain small circles that you are in fact under investigation. You know what you did, and what the FDLE has discovered. You already know that none of the witnesses under your command will cover for you. You already know that criminal charges against you are imminent. Before you bring any more shame on yourself and family, today is the day you need to step up and take responsibility for your actions. You're already poised to be the second Hendry County Sheriff arrested while still in office. Do the right thing for once in your life. Own it, accept the consequences, and move on. Don't be that guy who got caught and kept lying to himself, family, friends, and very loyal supporters. That all deserve better

Sure, if you win re-election, it all goes away. Totally.

Steve, ARE you "ADMITTING in certain small circles" ?

IMMINENT criminal charges

Witnesses who are of course, cooperating to save themselves.

Dont kill yourself Steve, that is not the answer. Just face the music. Face it like a man of average stature.

HERE...COMES....THE....FDLE TRAIN.... hear the horn? Steve you are on the tracks, dont lay down. Walk out....

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 05:34 PM
This is a good point. Confirmation is at his fingertips. He needs to make the call to the FDLE or special prosecutor then make a very personal decision. I don't foresee it happening. I was told that he believes that if he wins reelection the investigation goes away.

You can beat this Steve. Its election year tactics. Total Garcia/Governor/political conspiracy.

You are the most powerful official in the county. With a word you can have dozens of deputies arrest or unarrest anyone!

Dont lay down to these charges that are supposedly coming. Fight them, take them on in the media. Take out an ad and take the steam out of the campaign against you. Dont surrender. They cant touch you, you're the Sheriff.

Fight! fight! fight!

Whidden in 2020 too!

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Steve! You are already admitting in certain small circles that you are in fact under investigation. You know what you did, and what the FDLE has discovered.....

Who are you? Do you have a bug in his office or his attorneys? HTF would you know anything if what you posted is true.

What is your source?! I demand it. WTF are you to say Steve is admitting to anything, theres NOTHING to admit to.

Where are the alleged charges? What is your relationship to Steve? Who are you to think you are in ANY position to know anything about what he thinks, let alone speaks in private allegedly.

You can read minds? Hear through walls? What, say how. Scumbag, go hang yourself

Unregistered
11-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Who are you? Do you have a bug in his office or his attorneys? HTF would you know anything if what you posted is true.

What is your source?! I demand it. WTF are you to say Steve is admitting to anything, theres NOTHING to admit to.

Where are the alleged charges? What is your relationship to Steve? Who are you to think you are in ANY position to know anything about what he thinks, let alone speaks in private allegedly.

You can read minds? Hear through walls? What, say how. Scumbag, go hang yourself

Look kids... that panty waste hack Raoule is back. Must be tired of posting racist rants on his FB.