PDA

View Full Version : WINK NEWS - Good Job Steve on Deahora!

Unregistered
11-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Thank goodness Deahora "only participated in a campaign". But tonight was almost a vacation from the bigger controversy. Dont worry, Monday will be here soon, and everything will pick up where it left off.

How do you sleep lately, anything on your mind? Wonder who is saying what to whom? Dont worry about that either, Im certain youll learn "soon"

Home Depot is not a bad place to work, decent pay, probably get a pay kicker for a having a "degree", and 401k to replace your pension.

Your hell ride is only just ramping up I fear. How you come out of it, when it ends, no telling, will be anyones guess.

You are relatively young - a good 20 years at HD, youll be at retirement for Social Security and be able to tap the 401k.

Unregistered
11-05-2016, 03:56 AM
Ehh, I'm not sure if home depot hires felons. But I think Burger King does. Actually, I think BK is hiring. YOU should apply SW because you are so f***ing fired! I don't believe you will be weaseling your way out of this one.

Unregistered
11-05-2016, 12:38 PM
Ehh, I'm not sure if home depot hires felons. But I think Burger King does. Actually, I think BK is hiring. YOU should apply SW because you are so f***ing fired! I don't believe you will be weaseling your way out of this one.

Didnt obama push for an initiative to "illegalize" asking applicants about criminal records? Wonder where that initiative has gone.... SW is not "fired" as much as probably going to be removed - thats just a guess :)

Arrogant, removed from reality, small county power mad little boy - who was allowed to sit in the big chair - because he cut the right deals and made the right concessions and used people who knew how to speak to people and put things together. SW did not then, and does not now have the ability to manage, yet it is he who was the managed one.

Look at the present administrative staff - no one, not one has any real leadership traits. No matter the outcome of the election he has problems. If he makes reelection, great, what is coming to him and a few others will be highly public - statewide - Garcia can still maybe have a shot.

But Garcia is not much different than Whidden, Garcia will have experienced people around him - totally ripe for being "managed" as Steve was/is. Experience wise he would an advanced slick sleeve ready for line supervision..

Its great Garcia will accept only the pay of a deputy, and use the difference to fund a new slot or two - thats a nice token gesture.

What qualifies him to manage and execute strategic visions over a deca million dollar budget? What business school did he attend? Since his line is "running the department with business principles"

Everyone is beholden to someone, who is he to..?

Unregistered
01-20-2017, 01:41 AM
Still Blowing Deahora and the illegal substance minions?