PDA

View Full Version : John Carrillo (aka radio zero ratings)

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 02:44 PM
I was delighted to read the Sheriffs reply to your crap league 'expose' and over hyped and under delivering 'story', your show whose only audience are people too drunk to change the station. Do some 'real' journalism, like being a real cop - you are New Yawk, you know jackshit about Florida, and what you run your boring mouth about.

What qualifies you to judge the Sheriff? Another NYPD that comes south to Florida, you are a cliche and lack ability. Take up degenerate level gambling, youll be much more successful. Show us how the "pros" from NYPD do it - New York accents should qualify as evidence of learning disability and limited mental ability.

Let me buy you a few rounds of drinks before you drive home to whatever hole you crawl into. Pathetic attacks on a good family man during an election year - cheap ratings ploy. You can only go up, since you are a virtual zero.

You are Captain Zero, you lead the way in zero ratings, congratulations.

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 07:05 PM
I was delighted to read the Sheriffs reply to your crap league 'expose' and over hyped and under delivering 'story', your show whose only audience are people too drunk to change the station. Do some 'real' journalism, like being a real cop - you are New Yawk, you know jackshit about Florida, and what you run your boring mouth about.

What qualifies you to judge the Sheriff? Another NYPD that comes south to Florida, you are a cliche and lack ability. Take up degenerate level gambling, youll be much more successful. Show us how the "pros" from NYPD do it - New York accents should qualify as evidence of learning disability and limited mental ability.

Let me buy you a few rounds of drinks before you drive home to whatever hole you crawl into. Pathetic attacks on a good family man during an election year - cheap ratings ploy. You can only go up, since you are a virtual zero.

You are Captain Zero, you lead the way in zero ratings, congratulations.

Awe Steve... what's the matter lil buddy? Cardillo getting the best of you and can't spew your rage on Facebook? Don't worry lil buddy, I'm sure you scared him off for good with this post. LMFAO

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 07:12 PM
http://whiddenslies.com

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 07:35 PM
Awe Steve... what's the matter lil buddy? Cardillo getting the best of you and can't spew your rage on Facebook? Don't worry lil buddy, I'm sure you scared him off for good with this post. LMFAO

before you begin making judgments - call an expert, in a sick, gross way, call man hands, she has been with him, and perhaps 25% of every stupid deputy shes supervised, worked with, had access to - Stve might be 'average' not little, give him some benefit of some doubt, hes going to need someone to give him some somewhere considering

http://whiddenslies.weebly.com/

Get your financial affairs in order, you're going away, eventually. You and a few others are going to lose careers.

You are a credit to the law enforcement reputation of the county.

What "career" plans do you have after office? You bragged and joked about your wife taking college courses for you?

Is she also going to take the rap for you? How shameful to involve your wife in your petty cheats. At least there was no true academic fraud, since U of P is anything but "academic".

Your "degree" and your Sheriff "experience" put together on a resume, will open doors of opportunity, like at Wal-Mart

All these new allegations, seriously, what are you going to do?

Will Mumbles be your legal counsel, since hes been your counsel for so many other decisions?

You were so set up by your own ego when in fact you did not run the department, but its going to come down on your rounded pudgy shoulders. Congratulations, you worked very hard to reach this low.

You were played by pros, you dont even realize it, and maybe wont ever. Good luck!

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 11:18 PM
Will Mumbles be your legal counsel, since hes been your counsel for so many other decisions?

Congratulations, you worked very hard to reach this low.

You were played by pros, you dont even realize it, and maybe wont ever. Good luck![/QUOTE]

LOL....no matter how often you point this out he is just too damn stupid to realize it. Mumbles and Super D led him around by the nose since the day he took over. He has never been anything but a mindless puppet. Look what he does when he tries to think for himself. One foul up after another. He backstabbed others based on what these two morons told him, and look at him now. Fired and demoted and lied on good people based on what these two insufferable idiots told him without regret. Hired losers and relatives, but canned professionals who had his back. Even betrayed his former chief without whom he never would have been elected, and he did that in the most cowardly way possible. Everyone knows how much Mumbles and Super D hate each other. Survival there will depend on who can manipulate the best. Bet your $$ on Super D, he has eliminated anyone in the way of his desire for power thru several administrations. And puppet led by slimeballs. What a sad state. Perhaps looming criminal charges will alleviate the suffering felt by the working deputies and support staff soon. An administrative house cleaning is in order. Watch the rats abandon ship when the indictments start to drop.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 12:06 AM

Congratulations, you worked very hard to reach this low.

You were played by pros, you dont even realize it, and maybe wont ever. Good luck!

LOL....no matter how often you point this out he is just too damn stupid to realize it. Mumbles and Super D led him around by the nose since the day he took over. He has never been anything but a mindless puppet. Look what he does when he tries to think for himself. One foul up after another. He backstabbed others based on what these two morons told him, and look at him now. Fired and demoted and lied on good people based on what these two insufferable idiots told him without regret. Hired losers and relatives, but canned professionals who had his back. Even betrayed his former chief without whom he never would have been elected, and he did that in the most cowardly way possible. Everyone knows how much Mumbles and Super D hate each other. Survival there will depend on who can manipulate the best. Bet your $$ on Super D, he has eliminated anyone in the way of his desire for power thru several administrations. And puppet led by slimeballs. What a sad state. Perhaps looming criminal charges will alleviate the suffering felt by the working deputies and support staff soon. An administrative house cleaning is in order. Watch the rats abandon ship when the indictments start to drop.[/QUOTE]

WHA?? "Former" chief?? I am lost by something. Mumbles wasn't the running mate?

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 05:15 PM
http://whiddenslies.com

NICE Website....Good information!

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 05:19 PM
LOL....no matter how often you point this out he is just too damn stupid to realize it. Mumbles and Super D led him around by the nose since the day he took over. He has never been anything but a mindless puppet. Look what he does when he tries to think for himself. One foul up after another. He backstabbed others based on what these two morons told him, and look at him now. Fired and demoted and lied on good people based on what these two insufferable idiots told him without regret. Hired losers and relatives, but canned professionals who had his back. Even betrayed his former chief without whom he never would have been elected, and he did that in the most cowardly way possible. Everyone knows how much Mumbles and Super D hate each other. Survival there will depend on who can manipulate the best. Bet your $$ on Super D, he has eliminated anyone in the way of his desire for power thru several administrations. And puppet led by slimeballs. What a sad state. Perhaps looming criminal charges will alleviate the suffering felt by the working deputies and support staff soon. An administrative house cleaning is in order. Watch the rats abandon ship when the indictments start to drop.

WHA?? "Former" chief?? I am lost by something. Mumbles wasn't the running mate?[/QUOTE]

The Former chief was a Lee County guy that was forced to leave Lee County due to sexual harassment charges. He lasted about 6 months and got the department new telephones and an e-mail account to the tune of about $50K to the tax payer. Don't forget how he f-ed the major at the time too.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 06:48 PM

The Former chief was a Lee County guy that was forced to leave Lee County due to sexual harassment charges. He lasted about 6 months and got the department new telephones and an e-mail account to the tune of about $50K to the tax payer. Don't forget how he f-ed the major at the time too.[/QUOTE]

Mumbles, lazy pony tailed hick from below Lee County

The former Chief typical SWFL grade leo brass ****weed

Do elaborate on this, and did the Major know she was f-ed? Knowing the former major, her reputation is almost above reproach. I hope you have your 'facts' straight.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 02:25 AM
The Former chief was a Lee County guy that was forced to leave Lee County due to sexual harassment charges. He lasted about 6 months and got the department new telephones and an e-mail account to the tune of about $50K to the tax payer. Don't forget how he f-ed the major at the time too.

Mumbles, lazy pony tailed hick from below Lee County

The former Chief non typical SWFL best grade leo brass *****stars

Do elaborate on this, and did the Major know she was f-ed? Knowing the former major, her reputation is almost above reproach. I hope you have your 'facts' straight.[/QUOTE]

Hmmn well let's see.... If the lee county guy left lee county forcibly,how did his license stay intact? how did he retire? how did any of what you say occur without proof? why didnt it follow? why did hendry hire him? Twice? once under worley, and retired after 3 years. He came to us at alico and worked with us and was a heck of a nice guy and knew his stuff. Then whidden begged the guy who was retired and working independently to please help him run for sheriff in hendry because whidden had no supervision experience or time in grade, He had a good job and had it made until whidden evidently begged him to come to work to get him elected which it did evidently. I know the guy cared enough for the agency as I saw him months later having lunch and asked him how it was going and he said it was the most screwed up mess he had ever seen. Don't know anything else but my question since I live in hendry is if he was such a bad guy why did worley hire him, and after he retired, whidden begged to have him come back? had to be that whidden needed him. because whidden probably doesnt remember this, but he came out with the guy from lee riding with him one day as he was being shown around our property. whidden told us at the shop where he was introduced as running for sheriff, as needing our guy because without him he was clueless? somebody is lying, either whidden or the poster. I know as I remember that vividly. I also remember whidden being led by the hand by our guy into the ceo of alicos office to obtain a 500.00 donation as I saw them in the hallway. whidden showed me the check. he dang sure didn't get it because of being a whidden. also I was given this site information by another deputy working now at the sheriff department after he read the bullshitter from the loudmouth chickenshit spewhole above. he said he would get into trouble by paranoid whidden and nelson... where is those tools from? I figured I would give you so old fashioned hendry county kiss my ass. lol adios losers or should i say convicts!

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 02:46 AM

The Former chief was a Lee County guy that was forced to leave Lee County due to sexual harassment charges. He lasted about 6 months and got the department new telephones and an e-mail account to the tune of about $50K to the tax payer. Don't forget how he f-ed the major at the time too.[/QUOTE]

No he didnt last. Ask Whidden how he terminated him. Poor boy Stevie had the runs so bad worrying, he ran his ass to the east coast of Florida and hid according to Patsy his secretarty after he ripped the seat out of the 123rd pair of pants. Hmmm what email account are you using now at the department? Has to be a cheaper one right? not the same one after EIGHT YEARS? We can get those records, matter of fact already have them.

County Communications courtesy of Barbara Butler Clerk of Court paid for the Telco system whizkid. Not the Sheriff. You must be using a cheaper alternative by now because of that? Careful moron you forget while you have been playing tag the ****** in the patrol car and office of mumbles who lost his first retirement because he was greedy and chose the wrong option at retirement and lost it in the crash of 2008 not a smooth move, , a few of us have accrued toast material and have been freely supplying the powers that make the difference and that is not any of you. Matter of fact lets analyse your greatest move to Port LaBelle. That is being done, and We are sure the crime rate fell to zero because of the move. At what price did all that cost? Stolen ideas and feats of magic Stevie boy. You always try to be like Billy but you never will be. After all your first Chief retired.....FULL PENSION HIGHEST LEE. you all on the other hand being accused of a bunch of criminal FELONIES will kiss that vision completely goodbye. We hear resume's are being prepared en masse. Will not help a bit from prison. That and that keystroke spoken about earlier? Loss of certification too! Yeah you wrote a bunch about loyalty. You unfortunately do not know the true meaning or definition of loyalty because YOU NEVER HAVE DONE YOUR TIME. LOSER.

As for the Major, she know and he knows. And God knows. You are going to pay the refuted price of accusatory single witness violations of the Book. Act all big and fearless. We fear God. We all could careless what you think or say pantyboys

I am proud to have the posters and IPs given to the 15th Judicial circuit so they can get all of the facts down on paper and records. It matters for future litigation. O the pain, the pain.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 10:51 PM

I am calling bullshit on the f-ing 'the major at the time'. You are smearing someone whose reputation, then and now - above reproach. Paying 50k for telephones and email system? How much was a swamp buggy? Keep trying, keep reaching lower, you might actually find something, like a mirror.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 12:57 AM

I am calling bullshit on the f-ing 'the major at the time'. You are smearing someone whose reputation, then and now - above reproach. Paying 50k for telephones and email system? How much was a swamp buggy? Keep trying, keep reaching lower, you might actually find something, like a mirror.[/QUOTE]

ER Um the entire county of hendry government offices switched to that same email system AFTER it was implemented at the s.o.

Had to be pretty damn efficient, secure, and cost effective. or did the guy from lee county MAKE them do it too?

me thinks that ol stevie weavie may have some major mental issues, that alledged tourettes syndrome has blossomed into a full blown mania driven classification. i bet his brain doesn't even light up anymore from the lies.

what about that unnecessary radio upgrade Whidden did that doesn't work unless you stand on the hood or roof of the patrol car? all them other radios werre programmable to the narrowband requirements, and were upgraded by Worley already. i know this because being an amateur in the area and working with hendry EOC

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 11:38 AM
I am calling bullshit on the f-ing 'the major at the time'. You are smearing someone whose reputation, then and now - above reproach. Paying 50k for telephones and email system? How much was a swamp buggy? Keep trying, keep reaching lower, you might actually find something, like a mirror.

ER Um the entire county of hendry government offices switched to that same email system AFTER it was implemented at the s.o.

Had to be pretty damn efficient, secure, and cost effective. or did the guy from lee county MAKE them do it too?

me thinks that ol stevie weavie may have some major mental issues, that alledged tourettes syndrome has blossomed into a full blown mania driven classification. i bet his brain doesn't even light up anymore from the lies.

what about that unnecessary radio upgrade Whidden did that doesn't work unless you stand on the hood or roof of the patrol car? all them other radios werre programmable to the narrowband requirements, and were upgraded by Worley already. i know this because being an amateur in the area and working with hendry EOC[/QUOTE]

You "know this because being an amateur in the area and working with Hendry".

You replied to give your "amateur" opinion (ham radio I presume..) and "working with Hendry" (whatever tf that means...do you have a auxiliary card too?) Disabilities are amusing to you, from where did you get your graduate degree in psychology? "full blown mania clasification" - search wikipedia for that phrase

If you are responsible for the post which threw out a buls*hit slam against the former Chief who supposedly 'f-ed' a female then major - retract it - thats the issue.

I can give a f less about who spent/misspent/ pocket change on a questionable system.

I am calling you out - right here - retract and apologize for dragging the reputation of that former major here.

If you did make that comment in my, and probably a few other people who know her, your ass would be on the ground, sobbing and bruised. Above reproach.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 11:46 AM
"I am proud to have the posters and IPs given to the 15th Judicial circuit so they can get all of the facts down on paper and records. It matters for future litigation. O the pain, the pain."

Youre "proud"? - that wont be good for business, will it.. if you really are

You must have the Azteca tape too, which miraculously never surfaced, at least hand over something relevant..

Yawn.... How many days until election?

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 04:59 PM

what about that unnecessary radio upgrade Whidden did that doesn't work unless you stand on the hood or roof of the patrol car? all them other radios werre programmable to the narrowband requirements, and were upgraded by Worley already. i know this because being an amateur in the area and working with hendry EOC

You "know this because being an amateur in the area and working with Hendry".

You replied to give your "amateur" opinion (ham radio I presume..) and "working with Hendry" (whatever tf that means...do you have a auxiliary card too?) Disabilities are amusing to you, from where did you get your graduate degree in psychology? "full blown mania clasification" - search wikipedia for that phrase

If you are responsible for the post which threw out a buls*hit slam against the former Chief who supposedly 'f-ed' a female then major - retract it - thats the issue.

I can give a f less about who spent/misspent/ pocket change on a questionable system.

I am calling you out - right here - retract and apologize for dragging the reputation of that former major here.

If you did make that comment in my, and probably a few other people who know her, your ass would be on the ground, sobbing and bruised. Above reproach.[/QUOTE]

No ma'am or sir, i did not say that. It appeared in the post after i replied to the message before. Same as i did now
I apologize but it posted and I didn't see it in time. I don't know really either one of them only what I have heard around the EOC world.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 05:21 PM
No ma'am or sir, i did not say that. It appeared in the post after i replied to the message before. Same as i did now
I apologize but it posted and I didn't see it in time. I don't know really either one of them only what I have heard around the EOC world.

thanks for being man enough to say so.

"I don't know really either one of them only what I have heard around the EOC world."

people will walk a mile to listen to a rumor, than sit for the truth. Parting advice - F*uck "what you hear around the EOC world", actually F* what you hear, and "them"

Sh*t like that can hurt someone - in this case it was the reputation of someone whose reputation is above reproach.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 06:46 PM

thanks for being man enough to say so.

"I don't know really either one of them only what I have heard around the EOC world."

people will walk a mile to listen to a rumor, than sit for the truth. Parting advice - F*uck "what you hear around the EOC world", actually F* what you hear, and "them"

Sh*t like that can hurt someone - in this case it was the reputation of someone whose reputation is above reproach.

Sounds like no one really cares at this point. Isn't hcso drowning in its own feces right now? Secrets emerging daily on criminal acts from command staff. How about lets talk more about that video and or picture hypothesis. Now will Michelle be featured in these or Steve? Is said image(s) related to the azteca days or will there be another source revealed?

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Sounds like no one really cares at this point. Isn't hcso drowning in its own feces right now? Secrets emerging daily on criminal acts from command staff. How about lets talk more about that video and or picture hypothesis. Now will Michelle be featured in these or Steve? Is said image(s) related to the azteca days or will there be another source revealed?

Depends on what is cared or not cared about. Defending the reputation of someone whose reputation really is very good, yes, to me its "worth caring about". "Sounds like" you havent been fortunate enough to work with some very good people at one time, character assassination and accusations of adultery, when they are not legitimate - worth stopping and clearing any problems up.

"Isn't hcso drowning in its own feces right now?"
..you have no idea, but probably will and then some, soon.

"Secrets emerging daily on criminal acts from command staff."
...see above, even Im a little shocked, but its coming..

"How about lets talk more about that video and or picture hypothesis. Now will Michelle be featured in these or Steve?"
...the video, frankly was a bluff, the coward who made a big "whelp, I have video/pictures..." all talk no
action, typical for Labelle. All talk, nothing behind it. as far as "another source" - theres definitely more
than one, but typical of Labelle, all talk, and judgement, and cries and call for change - but no one does
anything. Cowards. very simple.