PDA

View Full Version : HA - The Real Truth About Jose Deahora is finally spoken on Facebook

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 08:41 PM
To all you losers, haters, turncoats and traitors who wanted to run with a "BIG STORY" the truth finally comes out.

The Sheriff did nothing WRONG or ILLEGAL, the BIG STORY had no facts to it. Go tell the nobody radio "host" about this!

I cannot wait until the traitors put on their false faces and say "I always backed you".

Losing sucks, and thats what so many of you do for life - lose.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 09:34 PM
Shut up Steve. No one backs you idiot. You're an embarrassment to the department. PS I don't believe you. OH, and explain all that other shit you did.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 10:20 PM
[ ]

Walking Small spins as much as Hillary Clinton..."Nothing to see here...just move along. No matter what I did...I didn't! Your evidence cannot stand against the force of my magnificence! Do you peasants not grasp that law, procedure, moral integrity or conscience mean nothing to me? I am ABOVE all that! I DESERVE this office! A lie is only a lie if I say it is, and I will admit nothing, deny everything, and blame others!" A liar often can't remember his lies. The ones that were lied to do...very clearly. Walking Small (and that name fits) you are pathetic. Your day is coming. All your bull$4!7 is coming back to you. Did you really think those you lied to and screwed over would forget...or forgive you? Arrogant little dwarf. You and your small group of goonies are due a few unemployment checks soon. Or a canteen account in whatever correctional facility you wind up in. Felons as "honorary" deputies? Your level of stupid escalates with each passing day. Spin like a top...won't help you. Like Hillary, even if you win, you will never escape the reputation of lies and corruption you have built for yourself. Everyone lies but you...victims, deputies, attorneys, prosecutors, and the media. Right? Only an idiot would support you.

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 12:01 AM
Shut up Steve. No one backs you idiot. You're an embarrassment to the department. PS I don't believe you. OH, and explain all that other shit you did.

What "other shit"? You are slanering The Sheriff. Give specific examples of like what. All of you will get what you deserve for the slanering of The Sheriff. all sorts of lies and stories about Azteca girls and secret parties. you are all sick losers

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 11:42 PM
What "other shit"? You are slanering The Sheriff. Give specific examples of like what. All of you will get what you deserve for the slanering of The Sheriff. all sorts of lies and stories about Azteca girls and secret parties. you are all sick losers

"slanering"??? Really? Guess that UofP degree didn't offer a spelling program. Idiot

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 11:57 PM

Meow! Meow Meow Meow! MEOW!

Meow!