PDA

View Full Version : Ballsac?

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 07:18 PM
The origin of this moinker, from where did it spring?

From the SAO, where boxes of untouched cases, under his desk were discovered?

Or, from the loose mouthed edentulist whose scent reminds one of fresh yeast?

Did Ballsac develop his gonadal deformity from sitting his babysoft self in a chair soaking a paycheck at the SAO,
then later took those same skills to even higher level of sloth at the SO?

Or, during a predictable on duty request from the edentulist, an "inspection" revealed his condition?

Has he investigated seeking a Workers Comp claim? Since this condition could certainly be attributed to work-related conditions? He does have a witness to his condition.

In this case the credibility of the witness is above question - a lay expert (ha ha, a pun!).

Ever get sick looking the mirror? F*ck, just seeing one half of this consensual pairing, makes me ill.

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 12:07 AM
Ive heard of women in law enforcement, but law enforcement in women? have you seen this man-beast with false teeth and a beer gut that double spanx couldnt handle? What kind of disgusting agency did I apply to?

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 11:38 PM
Ive heard of women in law enforcement, but law enforcement in women? have you seen this man-beast with false teeth and a beer gut that double spanx couldnt handle? What kind of disgusting agency did I apply to?

Like an episode of Wild Kingdom- "The Breeding Habits of the African Warthog"

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Is ballsac making a move? Leaving hcso? Prepping his resume for appointment? That's awesome. Go on with your badself. Oh, but wait...wasn't he and those two currently under investigation pretty tight at one time? Yeah, that might complicate things. But hope he applies anyway. Good luck!

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Is ballsac making a move? Leaving hcso? Prepping his resume for appointment? That's awesome. Go on with your badself. Oh, but wait...wasn't he and those two currently under investigation pretty tight at one time? Yeah, that might complicate things. But hope he applies anyway. Good luck!

"Lt" Ballsac - if hes anywhere near civil - all that paperwork - he will want more desks under which to hide and ignore paperwork.