PDA

View Full Version : New Guns WHY ?

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 02:35 AM
My Radio stops working when I walk into most of the buildings on Campus but instead of dealing with that we're spending money on new guns. Why ?

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 06:51 PM
My Radio stops working when I walk into most of the buildings on Campus but instead of dealing with that we're spending money on new guns. Why ?

Because double action only handguns are less effective and the radio problem requires repeaters that are thousands upon thousands of dollars which is currently being addressed in a manner that doesn't force us to pay for it out of the department budget. Nonetheless, let's make it clear to the onlookers, dispite what may be written here on a near constant basis we are thankful for the efforts that have finally been made to get us the best equipment possible. These assholes on here are the minority.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 09:03 PM

You may not be an asshole as the other individual suggested but if you genuinely wanted a real answer to that question ask at work, not on a public forum like the assholes.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 09:26 PM
You may not be an asshole as the other individual suggested but if you genuinely wanted a real answer to that question ask at work, not on a public forum like the assholes.

Well, that is true but unfortunately good/or bad this is the only way people can express their ideas without repercussion on the job, and that will happen, it's human nature.