PDA

View Full Version : Whidden vs Dyess

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 01:49 AM
One was led out of office by the DEA in cuffs. How long until another? You're another embarrassment and shame to all of us. As Sheriff, money & pu**y shouldn't be your main goal. Keep turning your head to those that you owe "favors" too. The truth is coming out.

You'd be a decent leader if you could make 1 damn decision yourself without mumbles whispering in your ear, and "Michelle Miller" is an embarrassment to our entire county. Step down while you still can maintain some self respect. Let your d**k sucking underdogs, like Woods suffer the consequences of your decision making. That's what works for you, right "Michelle?" You knew nothing and just assumed protocol would be followed. Woods is a complete dumb ass if he doesn't give a statement and soon. You're not worth losing a certificate over.

Problem is shit can't change, can it? You owe the Harrell's too much?? Put those political bullshit skills of yours to get out of this one.

And if you do make it through election, what about more than 1/2 of us staff wanting your ignorant, illiterate, good ole boy, cross dressing ass out?

How are you going to manage that, Steve/Michelle when your own department thinks you need to leave? Hope you paid all of those favors in full...

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 02:05 AM
One was led out of office by the DEA in cuffs. How long until another? You're another embarrassment and shame to all of us. As Sheriff, money & pu**y shouldn't be your main goal. Keep turning your head to those that you owe "favors" too. The truth is coming out.

You'd be a decent leader if you could make 1 damn decision yourself without mumbles whispering in your ear, and "Michelle Miller" is an embarrassment to our entire county. Step down while you still can maintain some self respect. Let your d**k sucking underdogs, like Woods suffer the consequences of your decision making. That's what works for you, right "Michelle?" You knew nothing and just assumed protocol would be followed. Woods is a complete dumb ass if he doesn't give a statement and soon. You're not worth losing a certificate over.

Problem is shit can't change, can it? You owe the Harrell's too much?? Put those political bullshit skills of yours to get out of this one.

And if you do make it through election, what about more than 1/2 of us staff wanting your ignorant, illiterate, good ole boy, cross dressing ass out?

How are you going to manage that, Steve/Michelle when your own department thinks you need to leave? Hope you paid all of those favors in full...

Woods "is" a dumbass. Its genetic, not deliberate. Recall "Private Pyle" in Full Metal Jacket?

Could you imagine him in a pod, even for a few days?

The best statement would come from the then Sergeant who allegedly refused to change the report.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 02:27 AM
Wouldn't want to be in Sargent's place but I respect his ethics and support of those under him.

But, if we go against Whidden, we're low peasent scum life who lack an ability to make a professional decision on our own. These numbers he keeps posting would actually be down if he'd let us make a lawful arrest. Can't do shit when there's a call in for a dui or fight and they're friends of " Michelle." What's ****ing corrupt is they even know it. How do you conduct a valid investigation when 3 minutes after the initial call, I'm getting a call from the sheriff directly about letting this pass.

This is absolute bullshit. He spends more time and energy protecting the ones who need "coverage" than the ones who need to abide by the law. I'll be loyal to you if you let me do my ****ing job. Shouldn't have to follow up with a DUI or suspicious activity stop with a call from what IS our "Sheriff" with orders of just making sure they made it home safe.

Corrupt ass *******. If they're white and have some influence; money or family ties, they're golden.

No worries, Ginger/Michelle. Already have app's and interviews lined up elsewhere. Rather get out of this corrupt county and your leadership before your lies no longer blind the Fdle.

IF you get relected, have at it with staff that wants to see you gone. Your days are over Steve. Just admit it and let new leadership take form.

Just think, you'll have more time for fantasizing and indulging in your "hobbies"

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 03:08 AM
Wouldn't want to be in Sargent's place but I respect his ethics and support of those under him.

But, if we go against Whidden, we're low peasent scum life who lack an ability to make a professional decision on our own. These numbers he keeps posting would actually be down if he'd let us make a lawful arrest. Can't do shit when there's a call in for a dui or fight and they're friends of " Michelle." What's ****ing corrupt is they even know it. How do you conduct a valid investigation when 3 minutes after the initial call, I'm getting a call from the sheriff directly about letting this pass.

This is absolute bullshit. He spends more time and energy protecting the ones who need "coverage" than the ones who need to abide by the law. I'll be loyal to you if you let me do my ****ing job. Shouldn't have to follow up with a DUI or suspicious activity stop with a call from what IS our "Sheriff" with orders of just making sure they made it home safe.

Corrupt ass *******. If they're white and have some influence; money or family ties, they're golden.

No worries, Ginger/Michelle. Already have app's and interviews lined up elsewhere. Rather get out of this corrupt county and your leadership before your lies no longer blind the Fdle.

IF you get relected, have at it with staff that wants to see you gone. Your days are over Steve. Just admit it and let new leadership take form.

Just think, you'll have more time for fantasizing and indulging in your "hobbies"

The Sergeant allegedly did not want to, refused to change the report. It was later cleared, with some minor "corrections". The Sergeant was then later promoted, perhaps as a way to keep the peace? The then Sergeant is actually in the better position if this scenario is accurate. It is going to come out, that is a given. This and much more.

The Re-election scenario. If he is successful in re-election, he will be front and center for the interrogatories and depositions and statements. His office in effect has him trapped there. If he is not re-elected, his mess is largely left for the next administration to clean up in the event of civil suits. That is a tradition almost.

Regarding any "lined up interviews and applications" Doing what? Consulting? Consulting on what? In what is his expertise? Staying in law enforcement? Doing what? Taking a number two position in some county where he has made a friend in the FSA? Will his alleged benefactors, will they provide "employment placement" elsewhere? Again, doing what? Dont see it for two reasons off the bat. His ego and how much he has developed (or not) as an executive, which it is acknowledged he has not, because he was not the actual executive.

If he is re-elected, his office will be his prison, he has nowhere to hide from service of process. If he is not re-elected, you just read what the take is on his-life-after-Sheriff-prospects. Unless he has since earned a law degree or a doctorate in dentistry, he is another former investigator who once sat in the big chair in the Sheriffs Office.

Ten years to wait to draw retirement is a long time. Three highest years at roughly 100,000 with maybe 15-20 years of service is 60,000, in ten years.. thats a long time to play golf and live on savings and a small business in a county that has grown to despise him, not to mention his alleged peers.

He is going to wake up and realize he was played, used and discarded.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 03:12 AM
Woods "is" a dumbass. Its genetic, not deliberate. Recall "Private Pyle" in Full Metal Jacket?

Could you imagine him in a pod, even for a few days?

The best statement would come from the then Sergeant who allegedly refused to change the report.

Actually I blame both Kevin Nelson abd Steve Whidden for this problem.

1) without any of the hit and run incident in the equation, Josh was set up for failure out of the gate. He lacks experience, and maturity. And that is not his fault. In real agencies like that I work in, Josh would never ever have been promoted to a Sergeant no less a Lieutenant. Corporal ir Senior Officer maybe. Not because he isn't smart enough, or talented, but rather inexperienced.

So piss poor management such as Nelson and Whidden set this policy to fail. And fail miserably.

Kinda the same principle why Steve should have never been Sheriff after 9 years total and no supervision experience ever. But he was elected because he was lesser of evils. Not because he deserved it. An ages old problem. Had he kept his original team he probably would have been good. But he didn't choose wisely.

Now Nelson is a real gem. Collier County SO where he is from, he excelled in Bailiff and Crime Prevention (McGruff the crime fighting dog). The LEOs I know who worked with him said he did minimal work to get by hence never being in trouble or street or management experience.

Either way it's truly both of their faults.
As to Josh, if you escape this with your certificate you had better start learning ethics and gain credibility via truth and experience.

Time for a new Sheriff and administration.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 01:55 PM

1) without any of the hit and run incident in the equation, Josh was set up for failure out of the gate. He lacks experience, and maturity. And that is not his fault. In real agencies like that I work in, Josh would never ever have been promoted to a Sergeant no less a Lieutenant. Corporal ir Senior Officer maybe. Not because he isn't smart enough, or talented, but rather inexperienced.

So piss poor management such as Nelson and Whidden set this policy to fail. And fail miserably.

Kinda the same principle why Steve should have never been Sheriff after 9 years total and no supervision experience ever. But he was elected because he was lesser of evils. Not because he deserved it. An ages old problem. Had he kept his original team he probably would have been good. But he didn't choose wisely.

Now Nelson is a real gem. Collier County SO where he is from, he excelled in Bailiff and Crime Prevention (McGruff the crime fighting dog). The LEOs I know who worked with him said he did minimal work to get by hence never being in trouble or street or management experience.

As to Josh, if you escape this with your certificate you had better start learning ethics and gain credibility via truth and experience.

Of course Kevin Nelson and the Sheriff are to blame, not "Josh" He was promoted into that position to be a fall guy just for a situation just like this? Right?

"Josh" was not set up for failure by anyone except his own perception of himself as supervisor material. It is in his DNA. Lacking maturity and experience - that "is" his fault.

He (allegedly) cleared out a report which had some minor, but material changes to it. "He" allegedly did that, so are you arguing "If Josh weren't a lieutenant, he wouldn't have been in a position to do that, and its not his fault, it's Steves fault for promoting him...(Josh) is a victim too..."

"Josh" should have had the integrity to say no, "I was following orders" wont be a defense. "Josh" has only himself to blame for this. "Josh" can point to the Sherrif all he wants, but that wont hold water. The then former Sergeant, who refused to alter the report, is on the best ground, all he has to say is "that is not the report I handed in" and simply tell the truth. He will rightfully walk away clean. Its "Josh" who is going to get schooled in how serious this whole situation is.

As far as Steve not having supervisor experience, but was elected as a lesser of two evils. Thats avoiding responsibility for your vote. Who was the state trooper before him, a career state trooper. Before that a senile throwback to the 1960s, you could hear the Pat Boone music and a picture of Senator Mc Carthy was on the wall.

Nelson. The Mumbling Chief. Ever have a conversation with him? He is a throwback to old Collier. A true idiot whose overestimates, way overestimates himself. Red,white and blue all the way. Redneck, white sheets, and blue laws. He has more clout but way lesser liability for the decisions hes manipulated Steve into. Perfect position. Think **** Cheney and Bush the son. The buck stops with Steve. Goes past Mumbles.

Ill say it to his face as well, Mumbles. Man to man, no using your rank to retaliate for some candid discussion.

If anyone was set up, it is Steve. Long Term playbook.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 08:16 PM
Of course Kevin Nelson and the Sheriff are to blame, not "Josh" He was promoted into that position to be a fall guy just for a situation just like this? Right?

"Josh" was not set up for failure by anyone except his own perception of himself as supervisor material. It is in his DNA. Lacking maturity and experience - that "is" his fault.

He (allegedly) cleared out a report which had some minor, but material changes to it. "He" allegedly did that, so are you arguing "If Josh weren't a lieutenant, he wouldn't have been in a position to do that, and its not his fault, it's Steves fault for promoting him...(Josh) is a victim too..."

"Josh" should have had the integrity to say no, "I was following orders" wont be a defense. "Josh" has only himself to blame for this. "Josh" can point to the Sherrif all he wants, but that wont hold water. The then former Sergeant, who refused to alter the report, is on the best ground, all he has to say is "that is not the report I handed in" and simply tell the truth. He will rightfully walk away clean. Its "Josh" who is going to get schooled in how serious this whole situation is.

As far as Steve not having supervisor experience, but was elected as a lesser of two evils. Thats avoiding responsibility for your vote. Who was the state trooper before him, a career state trooper. Before that a senile throwback to the 1960s, you could hear the Pat Boone music and a picture of Senator Mc Carthy was on the wall.

Nelson. The Mumbling Chief. Ever have a conversation with him? He is a throwback to old Collier. A true idiot whose overestimates, way overestimates himself. Red,white and blue all the way. Redneck, white sheets, and blue laws. He has more clout but way lesser liability for the decisions hes manipulated Steve into. Perfect position. Think **** Cheney and Bush the son. The buck stops with Steve. Goes past Mumbles.

Ill say it to his face as well, Mumbles. Man to man, no using your rank to retaliate for some candid discussion.

If anyone was set up, it is Steve. Long Term playbook.

Truly a victim. We should be so sad.

Having trouble feeling it though.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 11:50 PM
Truly a victim. We should be so sad.

Having trouble feeling it though.

Who is sympathetic? He is the punchline. His "payoff"? Getting to sit in 101 seat for at least one term, worked out to two terms - the money put behind his campaign, is a part of doing business, overhead for a few people who would thrive if 'their boy' was in office. There will be another one after him if he doesnt make relection

Unregistered
10-23-2016, 01:20 AM

"without any of the hit and run incident in the equation, Josh was set up for failure out of the gate."

I agree with someone earlier in this posting - he is his own failure - an ethical one - no other explanation or excuse.

"In real agencies like that I work in,"

Totally respect your privacy, but this seemed not too convincing - like your trying to sound credible and because of the hinted 'real agency experience' - possibly sway many of our opinions. Sir, or Madam, Hendry County IS a real agency, with REAL members who suffer the whims, tantrums, and lack of personal and professional maturity. He is still responsible for his actions.

This situation with its allegations, this is not his first poor choice. Joining 'the friends with benefits club' - which is the topic for another chat room itself, is another one.

"Josh would never ever have been promoted to a Sergeant no less a Lieutenant. Corporal ir Senior Officer maybe. Not
Because he isn't smart enough, or talented, but rather inexperienced. "

No, "never" that high, but certainly "corporal or senior officer" and "not because he isn't smart enough, or talented, but rather inexperienced." Where did he work before coming to Hendry, and for how long? Did that not count? There are a few of us who would disagree, sir or madam, he is not smart enough, nor talented (perhaps playing an unknown musical instrument?). He is not a leader, take the bars off, he is not considered a peer, not many would want to work with him. He is an ok deputy, no problem making a career, but dont anticipate advancement on merit. It will be a long wait. Hes cool to work civil, hes not stupid, hes just made stupid choices, but patrol, in a supervisory capacity, no, no way.

I am not going to disrespect you, but I have my doubts of the originality of that your "explaining" for him. I think you know what I am hinting at.

There is no fixing his reputation nor establishing any sort of respect for him on a peer level, its just the rank.

Thanks.