PDA

View Full Version : Private life doesnt matter - everyone has one.

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Seriously, is any of this crap relevant and meaningful? Even 'if' someone had interests or just whatever you want to call it - wearing womens clothes makeup, whatever. WHO.CARES. Ever have your girlfriend or wife wear a Britney Spears outfit? Or have your man wear a costume? Or, so what if for the sake of approval of society one chooses to keep private homosexual activity. Does that make someone bad, or does it make society bad for being judgmental about?

How many of your childrens teachers might 'be that way'? Or doctor? Or firefighter who saves you?

It doesnt matter. Do you ask 'are you homosexual/lesbian/crossdresser' when you dial 911? No.

So what?

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 12:56 PM
I do not have a problem with Steve being gay. It's not even that big of a secret. I could care less about how he likes wearing womens clothes.

MY problem is him lying, embarrassing the agency by interfering with our calls, interfering with our arrests and playing favorites, which is all work related.

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 01:18 PM
I do not have a problem with Steve being gay. It's not even that big of a secret. I could care less about how he likes wearing womens clothes.

MY problem is him lying, embarrassing the agency by interfering with our calls, interfering with our arrests and playing favorites, which is all work related.

Very, very correct and fair. The way it should be. If someone, anyone, chooses to indulge in Homosexuality, Crossdressing, BDSM Bondage with Leather or group activites of a very personal nature - as long as its not during work or it becomes a special group that actually discriminates against those who do not - then thats a problem.

Also, as long as its 'safe'. Always play safe. then its cool.

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Very, very correct and fair. The way it should be. If someone, anyone, chooses to indulge in Homosexuality, Crossdressing, BDSM Bondage with Leather or group activites of a very personal nature - as long as its not during work or it becomes a special group that actually discriminates against those who do not - then thats a problem.

Also, as long as its 'safe'. Always play safe. then its cool.

Um............. BULLSHIT!

HOW'S THAT WORK FOR YALL?

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 06:25 PM
Copy that! Bullh#t?

Question for those who are public and then private,

Do you have full power as a Deputy Sheriff when not working? Arrest? Weapons? Etc?

Yes or No

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Copy that! Bullh#t?

Question for those who are public and then private,

Do you have full power as a Deputy Sheriff when not working? Arrest? Weapons? Etc?

Yes or No

Question for the those who are annoying,

Do you have a full expectation of privacy in your own home? Have a firearm? A Bible? Etc?

Yes or No

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 11:12 PM
Question for the those who are annoying,

Do you have a full expectation of privacy in your own home? Have a firearm? A Bible? Etc?

Yes or No

Hey Steve or Michelle, whom ever is answering at the moment, you wanna play bible games. What does the bible say about a man laying with another man as he does with a woman?

I know you know the answer. It's the inner battle you struggle with daily

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 11:59 PM
Hey Steve or Michelle, whom ever is answering at the moment, you wanna play bible games. What does the bible say about a man laying with another man as he does with a woman?

I know you know the answer. It's the inner battle you struggle with daily

Hey idiot, Steve has better things to do - you all think no one believe in him or his administration - wrong. Save your judgmental moral statements. What does the bible say about casting the first stone? What do you do in your private time? So what if he does, prove it, show pictures, got any? This crap doesnt matter - hes done a really better job than any other administrations. I swear, you traitors make me sick.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 03:29 AM
Hey idiot, Steve has better things to do - you all think no one believe in him or his administration - wrong. Save your judgmental moral statements. What does the bible say about casting the first stone? What do you do in your private time? So what if he does, prove it, show pictures, got any? This crap doesnt matter - hes done a really better job than any other administrations. I swear, you traitors make me sick.

Whelp, been holding some of those exact pics you are referring to matter of factly. Was hoping the panties pictures would suffice but I suppose some vintage Azteca Store Cantina Weekend nights, on Cowboy Way ought to fill the bill.

21 dollar girls and Steve, some traffic stopped going back to the east coast after closing, and audio, still pictures of conduct unbecoming any Law Officer, no less the Sheriff. Dipping his wick, or getting it lollipop style.

Will have to find another free hosting site like before.

You are going to learn never challenge someone unless you have never done anything alleged. Not in this day of technology, covert cameras etc.

These 21 dollar girls are smart girls who go to college and use funds from weekends to pay for it. Also are equipped to protect themselves in case of situations such as this.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 04:02 AM
Whelp, been holding some of those exact pics you are referring to matter of factly. Was hoping the panties pictures would suffice but I suppose some vintage Azteca Store Cantina Weekend nights, on Cowboy Way ought to fill the bill.

21 dollar girls and Steve, some traffic stopped going back to the east coast after closing, and audio, still pictures of conduct unbecoming any Law Officer, no less the Sheriff. Dipping his wick, or getting it lollipop style.

You are going to learn never challenge someone unless you have never done anything alleged. Not in this day of technology, covert cameras etc.

These 21 dollar girls are smart girls who go to college and use funds from weekends to pay for it. Also are equipped to protect themselves in case of situations such as this.

I dont know who you are but i love you. Lol

Unregisteredguest
10-22-2016, 04:03 AM
Please stop this BS. You formers forgot from where you came from. You still there need to take a 10-8 and get out from the back lot.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 05:53 AM
Please stop this BS. You formers forgot from where you came from. You still there need to take a 10-8 and get out from the back lot.

??????

Need translation over here!

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 11:39 AM

Im calling bullshit. Watch, "the audio isnt that good" or the camera is all over the place - put up and shut up, this is all big talk of "covert cameras" theres the bluff "will have to find another free hosting site like before" not going to be able to find one in time, right?

WTF are you Jullian Assange? Irrelevant. Wikileaks Labelle. This loser wants to buy his 15 minutes, but instead can only lease it with talk.

Steve knows theres people that are loyal to him and go back many years. You have zilch.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 12:08 PM

"Whelp, been holding some of those exact pics you are referring to matter of factly." For what? "In case something happens" Get over yourself you punk. Axteca, right? All talk, innudendo, bluff, and LIE. There are no pictures, there is no video.

"Will have to find another free hosting site like before... You are going to learn never challenge someone unless you have never done anything alleged. Not in this day of technology, covert cameras etc..."

If you are so up on covert cameras and technology, figuring out a free hosting site is nothing. already building in excuses why it wont show up. Theres NOTHING to show, thats why.

Go lay down on 29, pathetic loser.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 12:47 PM
This fairy tale against Steve, is bullshit. I dont buy it. Not a word. Steve, this is a pathetic attempt to draw attention away from real issues, and what youve managed to do as Sheriff. F these losers. Talk about jealously gone off the chain. No one buys this. Dont let it annoy you. Keep on keeping on, take the third term and dont look back.

Some loser posted:

"Whelp, been holding some of those exact pics you are referring to matter of factly.
Was hoping the panties pictures would suffice but I suppose some vintage Azteca Store Cantina Weekend nights, on
Cowboy Way ought to fill the bill.

21 dollar girls and Steve, some traffic stopped going back to the east coast after closing, and audio, still pictures
of conduct unbecoming any Law Officer, no less the Sheriff. Dipping his wick, or getting it lollipop style.

You are going to learn never challenge someone unless you have never done anything alleged. Not in this day of
technology, covert cameras etc.

These 21 dollar girls are smart girls who go to college and use funds from weekends to pay for it. Also are
equipped to protect themselves in case of situations such as this."

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 03:55 PM
I could care less about "21 dollar" girls, or any woman choosing to participate in the abomination.

I do care about family and particularly mine. I care about kids and a good, safe, and morally correct society to raise them in. When they get run over by the very criminal element, it is an attack on us. When you have a Sheriff aid, and assist plus demand release and no prosecution, it is time for those higher than the Sheriff to step in and remedy the situation.

Keep your video high heels, dresses and deviant behaviors.

But fix the problem with the current Sheriff now.

Mayberry ran better than these Monkeys with Guns. (Whiddens words)

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 04:04 PM
I could care less about "21 dollar" girls, or any woman choosing to participate in the abomination.

I do care about family and particularly mine. I care about kids and a good, safe, and morally correct society to raise them in. When they get run over by the very criminal element, it is an attack on us. When you have a Sheriff aid, and assist plus demand release and no prosecution, it is time for those higher than the Sheriff to step in and remedy the situation.

Keep your video high heels, dresses and deviant behaviors.

But fix the problem with the current Sheriff now.

Mayberry ran better than these Monkeys with Guns. (Whiddens words)

If you cared about your family, you would have a life insurance policy payable to them and let them cash it in.

You are so damned quick to jump on BS claims with your comments of "high heels,dresses, and deviant behaviors"

Who is a the criminal here, someone like yourself perhaps, who indicts a mans reputation without proof - thats called HEARSAY, look it up, since you are good a definitions. Burn any good books lately?

Define "morally correct". I want to hear this. Back off Steve and look at yourself first.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 12:13 PM

This is all talk and idle threats, this bullshit slander seems to come up, but never materializes. I challenge you to show your "proof", if you are so confident, deliver 100% or retract your claim. My impression is basically trying to shake down Steve "I have a tape, etc..." Real interesting comment about the girls about being "equipped to protect themselves in case of situations such as this"

The only situation I see is you making what amounts to slandering the Sheriff, this is vile. He is a married family man and a public official. This has got to be the most disgusting distasteful campaign tactic I have seen in my years of seeing these elections.

Steve, this is a pure hit job. Crap. Laugh and shake your head, this is beneath you to even address. Got your back.

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 12:42 PM
This is all talk and idle threats, this bullshit slander seems to come up, but never materializes. I challenge you to show your "proof", if you are so confident, deliver 100% or retract your claim. My impression is basically trying to shake down Steve "I have a tape, etc..." Real interesting comment about the girls about being "equipped to protect themselves in case of situations such as this"

The only situation I see is you making what amounts to slandering the Sheriff, this is vile. He is a married family man and a public official. This has got to be the most disgusting distasteful campaign tactic I have seen in my years of seeing these elections.

Steve, this is a pure hit job. Crap. Laugh and shake your head, this is beneath you to even address. Got your back.

Bet you got his "front" too!

Unregistered
10-29-2016, 08:52 PM

Exactly what was predicted by someone earlier, no such tape ever surfaced.

How can anyone talk such SLANDER and get away with it. SLANDER SLANDER

I sincerely hope your ass gets sued. The boy who cried 'tape tape', little small town boy making hollow threats.

YOU should learn never to drop a threat like that - all you did was a weak attempt to sway voters and support.