PDA

View Full Version : Kevin nelson

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 08:00 PM
So Kevin, feeling a little heat yet? Maybe you will get a manilla folder in your chair very soon too.

Whidden isn't going to be out of town soon is he?

After all you have been identified as the problem. Seems to be the norm around there. Couldn't be Steve. So ergo it's you.

Have fun, I would be watching my back if I were you.

Maybe Jimmy Orlinsky or Michelle Miller can be the new Cheif (Chief)

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
So Kevin, feeling a little heat yet? Maybe you will get a manilla folder in your chair very soon too.

Whidden isn't going to be out of town soon is he?

After all you have been identified as the problem. Seems to be the norm around there. Couldn't be Steve. So ergo it's you.

Have fun, I would be watching my back if I were you.

Maybe Jimmy Orlinsky or Michelle Miller can be the new Cheif (Chief)

Resign. Leave. Go collect rents.

Steve, if you read this. Votes can riding on his irrevocable retirement. Talk about coming down to the wire.

Early voting has begun... wonder what the margin will be this election - you are in a tight margin - you might as well resign if you keep him.

Ask for permission, ask for the keys to the front door from who really holds them and make an executive decision.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 01:14 AM
So rumor is as well as confirmed conversation with coworkers in this ragged operation called HCSO that fatboy Sean Reed and the Tranny are colluding for Nelsons job. We hear that besides the position being promised because Susan Harrelle is running for Glades County Sheriff (THEY LOVE HER). Nelson has either crapped in his mess kit that he is abandoning Steve to be her (Harrelle) cheif, and thereby allowing fatboy Reed the Cheif suckoff position. Or it is a preplanned big load of shitelle like everything else in this dump of a department

Since Reed has been running that gator to people he thinks in confidence are on his side, THEY AREN'T, it seems like a big power play switcharoo to us.

Our question is how are any of you going to accomplish any of the above while charged with felonious behaviors and actions?

We also understand the BIRDS ARE SINGING LIKE A MOFO! Throwing the boy LT under,Manhands, the Tranny, Super D, Harrelle, Fatboy, Mumbling Ponytail dipshit and the secretary. Lest not forget the pivots.

Lets talk about that for some real backbone loyalty in da hood!

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 04:31 AM
Shit gets real when your balls are on fire and state investigators are questioning your ethics and morales. Josh, how was your conversation with state investigators? Knowing you, you sung like the snitch you are.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 01:22 PM
So rumor is as well as confirmed conversation with coworkers in this ragged operation called HCSO that fatboy Sean Reed and the Tranny are colluding for Nelsons job. We hear that besides the position being promised because Susan Harrelle is running for Glades County Sheriff (THEY LOVE HER). Nelson has either crapped in his mess kit that he is abandoning Steve to be her (Harrelle) cheif, and thereby allowing fatboy Reed the Cheif suckoff position. Or it is a preplanned big load of shitelle like everything else in this dump of a department

Since Reed has been running that gator to people he thinks in confidence are on his side, THEY AREN'T, it seems like a big power play switcharoo to us.

Our question is how are any of you going to accomplish any of the above while charged with felonious behaviors and actions?

We also understand the BIRDS ARE SINGING LIKE A MOFO! Throwing the boy LT under,Manhands, the Tranny, Super D, Harrelle, Fatboy, Mumbling Ponytail dipshit and the secretary. Lest not forget the pivots.

"rumor is as well as confirmed"? So therefore you can declare that is a "fact" - how so? Want to read that.

"We also understand the BIRDS ARE SINGING LIKE A MOFO! Throwing the boy LT under,Manhands, the Tranny, Super D, Harrelle, Fatboy, Mumbling Ponytail dipshit and the secretary..." "We understand" - how - put it out here...

"Fatboy" as 102? That would be interesting. He impresses one as being functionally illiterate - I put my money on DH, who is way more qualified. DH. Reed?

Then again if for some reason DH is not 102 - with all the controversy and investigation into who did/said/changed/submitted what in that whole event - it is perhaps Reed who will be left in law enforcement (either free, with intact certificate, or not voted out, walked out..)

So maybe Reed will be 102 through default.

I do not see Garcia making election - the deputies do not make the election - the population at large does - and smart deputies know enough to not comment to the public.

What in his background qualifies him - he has 3 years maybe "experience"? What degree level does he hold? Is it NOT from Univeristy of Phoenix Capella University of South New Hampshire, etc.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 12:01 AM
"rumor is as well as confirmed"? So therefore you can declare that is a "fact" - how so? Want to read that.

"We also understand the BIRDS ARE SINGING LIKE A MOFO! Throwing the boy LT under,Manhands, the Tranny, Super D, Harrelle, Fatboy, Mumbling Ponytail dipshit and the secretary..." "We understand" - how - put it out here...

"Fatboy" as 102? That would be interesting. He impresses one as being functionally illiterate - I put my money on DH, who is way more qualified. DH. Reed?

Then again if for some reason DH is not 102 - with all the controversy and investigation into who did/said/changed/submitted what in that whole event - it is perhaps Reed who will be left in law enforcement (either free, with intact certificate, or not voted out, walked out..)

So maybe Reed will be 102 through default.

I do not see Garcia making election - the deputies do not make the election - the population at large does - and smart deputies know enough to not comment to the public.

What in his background qualifies him - he has 3 years maybe "experience"? What degree level does he hold? Is it NOT from Univeristy of Phoenix Capella University of South New Hampshire, etc.

Actually all it takes is a Monkey or two evidently. The two current Monkees have no common sense, and certainly no brains. But given that, ANYTHING WOULD BE A VAST IMPROVEMENT.

Interesting how Hendry County begged for assistance from the opponents family and continue to do so. I would think that is a plus considering they have a great working relationship. I hear talk from a couple of county employees, that there is a growing concern and awareness of the antics of the current Monkey in charge, and the potential liabilities that he has created, and continues to create.

Also interesting that Sawyer Smith who is Wilbur Smiths son was the attorney providing analysis of the Archer case. Bet that will cause some trolling of every single case made in Hendry County from now to the beginning of the Monkees first term.

Also amazing how a small community adapts to corruption, cannot see it, cannot identify it, and unless questionably involved in it someway, should be screaming bloody hell. But nonetheless it is a sad day when you have to dumb down the news so they can "get it" But not all of that small community is backing the Monkey. The silent majority will have the say. Not the mouthpieces.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Actually all it takes is a Monkey or two evidently. The two current Monkees have no common sense, and certainly no brains. But given that, ANYTHING WOULD BE A VAST IMPROVEMENT.

Interesting how Hendry County begged for assistance from the opponents family and continue to do so. I would think that is a plus considering they have a great working relationship. I hear talk from a couple of county employees, that there is a growing concern and awareness of the antics of the current Monkey in charge, and the potential liabilities that he has created, and continues to create.

Also interesting that Sawyer Smith who is Wilbur Smiths son was the attorney providing analysis of the Archer case. Bet that will cause some trolling of every single case made in Hendry County from now to the beginning of the Monkees first term.

Also amazing how a small community adapts to corruption, cannot see it, cannot identify it, and unless questionably involved in it someway, should be screaming bloody hell. But nonetheless it is a sad day when you have to dumb down the news so they can "get it" But not all of that small community is backing the Monkey. The silent majority will have the say. Not the mouthpieces.

All very interesting and intriguing points.

Please, contribute more....elaborate...

I agree many of the cases should be "trolled" - as well as "ballsac"s cases - look into the mess and dare I suggest - malfeasance of office - he allegedly left behind at the SAO..box of cases under his desk... I can only imagine some of the work he hasnt done while in the incubator for incompetence known as CID.

Its, at best, a pasture for geriatric wife swapper, a toothless hag who is the "community dumpster" truly 'on call' for the unit and certainly outside the unit for the right request.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 12:46 AM

Well that is very helpful. On Facebook there is a definite pattern. Being born and raised in LaBelle, I find it very compelling that the majority of the people who are backing or defending Whidden all have family member(s) who have been in trouble with the law, and not just once. Thieves, Wife beaters, poachers, burglars, dealing in stolen property. Huge drug users, you name it. What most outsiders have no clue about, our family does because we have been here since dirt abd are a pioneer family.

But interesting pattern. Our family will not be voting for Whidden. We do care about what is right and what is not.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Well that is very helpful. On Facebook there is a definite pattern. Being born and raised in LaBelle, I find it very compelling that the majority of the people who are backing or defending Whidden all have family member(s) who have been in trouble with the law, and not just once. Thieves, Wife beaters, poachers, burglars, dealing in stolen property. Huge drug users, you name it. What most outsiders have no clue about, our family does because we have been here since dirt abd are a pioneer family.

But interesting pattern. Our family will not be voting for Whidden. We do care about what is right and what is not.

Justice is truly blind in Hendry, isnt it?

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 04:11 PM
With Nelson out of picture it won't be Reed. Is everyone forgetting about Pelham, Angell, and Rowan. All viable candidates.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 04:42 PM
With Nelson out of picture it won't be Reed. Is everyone forgetting about Pelham, Angell, and Rowan. All viable candidates.

With Nelson out of the picture? Keep going, I predict that Walking Small will be out of the picture too, re-election or not, but thats for later...

Pelham - thats a political move - so he appeases 'them folks'. Chad, nice guy, think well of him. Nothing bad.

Angell - Nice guy, think well of him too, goes back a while.

Why not Harney? Harney has credentials, already established in department.

Harney for 102, a Chief for the Deputies!

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 05:15 PM

Sean Reed...that same Sean Reed who had to go the corrections academy TWICE. He won't tell you that. I was there in 1995. I know. God help you Hendry County.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 05:18 PM
With Nelson out of the picture? Keep going, I predict that Walking Small will be out of the picture too, re-election or not, but thats for later...

Pelham - thats a political move - so he appeases 'them folks'. Chad, nice guy, think well of him. Nothing bad.

Angell - Nice guy, think well of him too, goes back a while.

Why not Harney? Harney has credentials, already established in department.

Harney for 102, a Chief for the Deputies!
Well Harney is a legend in his own mind. he will fit right in as 102. He can tell those "sand box" stories and how he did so much with his translator.

the translator .

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Sean Reed...that same Sean Reed who had to go the corrections academy TWICE. He won't tell you that. I was there in 1995. I know. God help you Hendry County.

Yes... "I cant read" Calling him a dumbass, would be a promotion. Doesnt matter, it wouldnt surprise me if his ticket gets some punishment down the line, or even pulled. Alot of controversy right now in the West side offices...its only going to get worse...

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Well Harney is a legend in his own mind. he will fit right in as 102. He can tell those "sand box" stories and how he did so much with his translator.

the translator .

Fuhck off. Have you ever called him out during "sand box" stories? Where did you serve? No, better - have you ever served?

Lets establish some bona fides. What branch? MOS? What years? Deployments Theatres and TDYs?

Operate with Blackwater any?

Lets hear you. You are a punk POS motherfuhcker if you dont.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 10:23 PM

God has forsaken Hendry County, the abortion of Damien sits at the throne with his minions of hetero/homo/pan/bisexual varieties. No judgement about wtf you do in your own time or with whom, just keep it out of the department.

Sodom and Gomorrah is alive and well in Labelle - REPENT you men that lieth with other men, fornicate in groups, wear the cover of women yet begat as a man. HELL is coming here on earth for you that mock these warnings

REPENT NOW AS YOUR JUDGEMENT IS HERE! CONFESS YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AS YOU YOU HAVE DONE ALL THESE YEARS IN DARKNESS IS NOW COMING TO LIGHT YOU WILL BE NAKED BEFORE ALL YOUR PERVERSE WAYS AND DEEDS