PDA

View Full Version : The Non-Corporal - Junior Officer and his SUV

Unregistered
10-18-2016, 11:24 PM
Why for heavens sake does Mr no report a rape get an SUV? The next senior officer who should have that is......? Oh wait...... could it be, someone who little dude always referred to as chester? Wow......, or is it Manny? I don't know, but if little scumeeboto doesn't get his stripes back, he shouldn't get his truck back either. Who agrees? Come on guys, you know he's a bad seed.

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 10:01 PM
Well turd, we all know you went to meet the manager, he prolly nice you to death. You did something so despicable by basically blowing off a rape victim who came to you for help. Wait who was supposed to write the report? Who was assigned the primary officer. Who couldn't get it done in 8 fooking hours? Ascumio that's who. He didn't do what he was supposed to do and now hairbag is an officer. Way to go buddy you took out your godfathers enemy foe him. I see cpl stripes in your future.

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Stay out sick forever. We have enough scum here. Your slimy ways have caught up with you and this is just the beginning. The CM thinks low of you also. Dude you're just not a good cop. I know it's hard to realize you're just a officer now, but think of it like this. The chief didn't demote gu%bment job, and he can't do the job. So, you must've really screwed the pooch. No more coming in, eating watching movies, then going to sleep, only to wake up and leave early. Incompetent little scumbag.

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 01:40 AM
Not sick forever workers comp forever