PDA

View Full Version : The Demotion of Scumeeboto

Unregistered
10-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Well, it's October 1st and the birds are chirping. The sweet sounds of scumeeboto being dealt with by the most awesome chief we've ever had. Thank you Carlito for making this happen. He's been leaving early for years, along with Amy. Those two probably stole enough city time for the entire police budget. Time = $$$$. Then the absolutely sub-standard work.

Let's take a look at what is on paper:

... in further light of your recent deficiencies...... concerns with your overall supervisory abilities...... performance below acceptable standard..... performance not adequate..... major lapse in judgement........ serious deficiencies.... poor decisions.......

Your reprimand is for UNSATISFACTORY PERFORMANCE, not failure to notify someone other than sneeaky pete. Argue all you want you little slime, your time is here and now. You have a nice SUV which seniority now dictates you must give up to a senior officer or Manny who you should have to work for as he smokes you in job knowledge and performance. Amy would be next in line for your SUV, followed by chief Wally dingbat. By the way you may have to work for chester the molester. Oh and didn't you turn in your stripes once before when the big red liar won his job back. Calling your little buddies outside our agency and trashing Carlito, trying to organize a vote of no confidence, Really? Retire ASAP because you will never salvage your career. No more sleeping the shift away, waking up and leaving early. If shrek is A/S he runs the risk of allowing you to put him in a bad spot. Mo don't want you around him because he runs from guys like you because he does not want problems. Didn't you throw dragon under the bus on the daily? He probably feels the same way and you hate amy, and she don't want to work with you either. You've created quite a world for yourself dude. Now live in it!!!!!

Unregistered
10-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Got out on the heart bill. Now chief, 2 Sgt spots, and 1 Cpl are open. Proceed carefully and what ever you do, listen to the snake. He knows what's best for you. Didn't you 2 file a complaint with Ray Ray for exercising his freedom of speech? Perhaps an FOP funded 1983 federal law suit claiming retaliation against ray ray. Will the FOP do it? The demotion can't be grieved but, the city has a history of violating rights. Thanks again chief, we all are happy that he is getting his due process. Sub standard, sub par, sub nothing. I remember DB watching you getting run over by the doctor lady. No gun belt, nothing making you even closely resembling a cop. Then your girl Amy wearing those head phones listening to music not paying attention to 315. You 2 out there together are the best of the best. See, being slimy has a price. Thank goodness we've hired some good cops. Now you can't be the corruptor of good cops. You're probably on double top secret probation.

Unregistered
10-07-2016, 03:42 PM
The quoted phrases below really come from his discipline files? Oh gosh! Well one thing that's gonna work is appealing to the elected officials. Because your apparent sub standard performance when dealing with a same sex sexual battery turns the stomach of all of them. You see, SAVE Dade should be talking to Carlito about even keeping a cop like you around. Should you be allowed to tarnish our agency, to crap on our badge of honor? No, not at all. You sir are morally bankrupt! Your efforts to corrupt the officers under you is nothing less than cancer. The younger guys you work with had better create distance from you as cancer spreads. You've always been ethically challenged and had the arrogant air about you. Wait, I forgot, you got Joey PooPoo on your side. And that won't go away mark guy. They're already setting up an online petition for you. It's isuck.com. u suck and you know you do. When they gave out fortitude, and decency, you said no dude I don't need that stuff. We'll Phat phrank, seems you and the Indians need to band together and go on the war path. Oh that's right, I forgot that your motto is "fook you, hooray for me, a friend in need ain't no friend of mine". We'll hairball you can always go back to the reservation.

Let's take a look at what is on paper:

... in further light of your recent deficiencies...... concerns with your overall supervisory abilities...... performance below acceptable standard..... performance not adequate..... major lapse in judgement........ serious deficiencies.... poor decisions.......

Unregistered
10-09-2016, 01:03 PM
It was only a rape. That's all it was Rey Rey. Why would they get so upset that you didn't do your job. Your performance has never been up to par. You sold the contract to us as if it's the best we can do. But, you bash the LTs so bad.

Unregistered
10-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Poor little guy. Heard that he can't even be A/S anymore. Looks like he'll be working for Manny soon enough. That's what happens when karma comes calling upon sniveling little scummy rats. And if the rumor is true, there's more to come for him. Well, it ain't that hard to have a report written, make a few calls, and do your job.

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 11:16 PM
RayRay will be fine. Even if he doesn't win his case, he will still be celebrated by the rest of us. We got your back. They can never beat us.

Unregistered
10-12-2016, 03:42 PM
RayRay will be fine. Even if he doesn't win his case, he will still be celebrated by the rest of us. We got your back. They can never beat us.

Stand strong together you bunch of DoothBags. Together you can defeat the power triad of Carlito, Snake and Snowball.

Unregistered
10-15-2016, 03:41 PM
Stand strong together you bunch of DoothBags. Together you can defeat the power triad of Carlito, Snake and Snowball.
Doothbags, sounds like AJ is writing on here, but I doubt it. Even the dispatch people know who da Doothbags are. Too funny. We'll scumeeboto went to the manager with the argument that since he never got it in the kiester, he wasn't quite sure how to handle it when someone else did. Or dude, he was interrupting my eating, movie watching, and midnight shift nap time. What am I supposed to do, my job? Really Mr manager, when mcCreepie co.es in late and leaves early, never lifting a finger to do work? Then I'm supposed to handle a sexual battery call properly? Really? Wow. But, alas, it's time scumeeboto pays for his sins. Just like all the other scumbags around here, right rey? To almost quote him, he's a scumbag and doesn't pay my bills fook him. He's a liar, he's a child molester, she's a thief, etc.... what about me scumeeboto, I come here work and go home? Am I a scumbag too? How about a guy who likes to work, just because it wakes you up? Is he still a scumbag rey?

Unregistered
10-24-2016, 10:56 PM
So, the waiting game is on. The chief has to wait for frank R to decide what he's going to do with scumeeboto. We'll that means HR director might have to get her nose in the picture and she's not really good at the HR game. She'll show up once in a while and look cute. But, remember scumeeboto helped screw cruz over and she loves her some cruz missle. Oops scummy, looks like you gotta cross those bridges you burned. Besides, Manny will be your boss very soon. Better you take what you have in FRS and start an Uber service. Or maybe manny can put in a word at El Bunghole. No body is really cheering for you. Didn't you think that the chiefs relationship with Jenkins would be factored in the equation somehow. He openly admits he can't stand puleo, and he is the state prez. What did you get yourself into bro? You'd make a great fluffer in the adult film industry . But, oh wait, what is that I her riding in ? A bladed headed ex liar navy seal on a white horse dressed like a cowgirl? It is mark coming to save you. He's crawling under the Chiefs desk screaming spank me I'm the real bad boy. Ray is innocent, let me change your light bulb please Carlito. But, he cant, because the LTs are already under ther thanking Carlito for their huge pay raise. It'll be okay ray. Just stand up like the man you are. Fat frank and those Indians will save you if all else fails.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 04:26 PM
It’s past October and just like the ground hog that comes out to cast a shadow, or not, NBV has a few officers who have emerged out of hiding to see if they still have their corporal stripes or not. Well some do and some don’t.

The new contract took effect Oct. 1, 2016 and the Corporals can have their stripes removed for basically no reason prior to that date.

After a few days of self-imposed exile, MoMo returned to work and was relieved to find his stripes are still on his sleeves. He was confident that his few days of hiding out in his house saved him from a demotion, maybe it did, guess what, you can be demoted for other things.

Not so for “The Dude”. He lost his stripes. What for? It was that old, I don’t have to write a rape report if the guy is gay attitude. That and a lot of other things, such as not thinking too much. Example: after a major F Up he decides to take time off and hide out in his house to avoid a demotion for being too lazy to write that rape report. Really, he is hiding. The City calls him, e-mails and texts him time and again yet he does not respond, good so far, he knows what they are gonna do. But he still doesn’t think, when they knock on the door he answers it, how stupid is that? Well bye bye Corporal Stripes, now it’s Officer Dude. They are taking away his supervisory vehicle and will issue him the Pink Patrol One. That Daniels’ promotion will be hard to replace, no one is as lazy as him.

The only Corporal who didn’t hide was the senior one, he’s still a Corporal, for not hiding I guess, at least he was a man about it.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 09:45 PM
You don’t like what we are doing? Well…………….FU!

What are you gonna do about it? Nothing! You will just cry and whine and whisper amongst yourselves.

Look what we did to your FOP President, or I should say past President, he quit because he is an ineffectual, incompetent liar. We jerked those Corporal stripes off him so fast it took the hair right off his little arms. What did that little hairball do? He went and cried to Joe, Joe just patted his little round head and said we will see the City Manager about that. Idiot! We already saw the City Manager about that, the demotion appeal was settled before it was issued.

He even tried to hide at home and we got him anyway. YEAH! Right in his house, at the front door! Gave him the papers. Gimme your stripes! YEAH! FU! HA! HA! Now he is calling in
sick, can’t take it.

Everyone stand by, LIEUTENANTS RULE!!! FU everyone. Look at our raise, who is number One? Who is your Daddy? We are! Anyone know how much we really got? No! You can’t count that high. Everyone voted for it, our raise is HUGE, yours is piddle pee. Oh yeah, thanks Officer Ray, you and Joe P got it passed, both of you are our little *****es. McCrudy and Butterball rule, we know who voted for the contract and who didn’t. That Contract was sold to the troops with lies and now LIEUTENANTS RULE.

Anyone unhappy? Well come on by and get *****ed slapped, here are the Lt’s hours, Uniform – Mon – Fri. 10:30 am to 1:45 pm. Lt of Detectives. Kind of unknown, as Bar time counts. Anyone on afternoons or midnights, you will have to ***** slap yourselves. We the lieutenants can’t wait till this contract is up, we can’t even imagine how much we will get three years from now.

Officers are fools and LIEUTENANT$ RULE!!!!!!!

Love Jim and Butterball.

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Kind of hard to argue with the above. No one wants to be an officer in that Local, so no representation for the troops. The first President quit the job out of frustration due to no legal assistance from the Local, he never was allowed to talk with an Attorney. Then he quit the Department entirely and was “F” ed with on the way out. We had to get someone who doesn’t even work here anymore to be President. What does that tell you about Union effectiveness?

All the other positions of Vice President, Secretary, etc., is a game of musical chairs, people up and down with nothing accomplished. No one does anything for the troops.

Golly, 23 years to go and I am gone.

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 10:42 PM
You don’t like what we are doing? Well…………….FU!

What are you gonna do about it? Nothing! You will just cry and whine and whisper amongst yourselves.

Look what we did to your FOP President, or I should say past President, he quit because he is an ineffectual, incompetent liar. We jerked those Corporal stripes off him so fast it took the hair right off his little arms. What did that little hairball do? He went and cried to Joe, Joe just patted his little round head and said we will see the City Manager about that. Idiot! We already saw the City Manager about that, the demotion appeal was settled before it was issued.

He even tried to hide at home and we got him anyway. YEAH! Right in his house, at the front door! Gave him the papers. Gimme your stripes! YEAH! FU! HA! HA! Now he is calling in
sick, can’t take it.

Everyone stand by, LIEUTENANTS RULE!!! FU everyone. Look at our raise, who is number One? Who is your Daddy? We are! Anyone know how much we really got? No! You can’t count that high. Everyone voted for it, our raise is HUGE, yours is piddle pee. Oh yeah, thanks Officer Ray, you and Joe P got it passed, both of you are our little *****es. McCrudy and Butterball rule, we know who voted for the contract and who didn’t. That Contract was sold to the troops with lies and now LIEUTENANTS RULE.

Anyone unhappy? Well come on by and get *****ed slapped, here are the Lt’s hours, Uniform – Mon – Fri. 10:30 am to 1:45 pm. Lt of Detectives. Kind of unknown, as Bar time counts. Anyone on afternoons or midnights, you will have to ***** slap yourselves. We the lieutenants can’t wait till this contract is up, we can’t even imagine how much we will get three years from now.

Officers are fools and LIEUTENANT$ RULE!!!!!!!

Love Jim and Butterball.

**** you and your LIEutenants. You are all cowards that hide behind ***** gold badges. Take your shitty job and you're nothing. In the end of the day, the only thing that anyone around this department respects is the rank. See you out in the real world and I'll make it a point to treat you like shit. And do something about it.

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 12:25 PM
Should have not been done