PDA

View Full Version : Random $h!t

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 10:38 PM
Any good looking people in this agency? It seems like it's primarily old folks working in this agency.

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 02:54 AM
We are hiring some good looking people as we speak. That's been one of priorities for the recruitment team. They've worked tirelessly in recruiting some of the best looking cops in Southwest Florida. Get a grip Chester, why would you ask such an idiotic question? Go back to Moore Haven you creep.

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 08:48 AM
New policy: You gotta be GQ material to get hired.

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 09:48 AM
You must be related to SW

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 12:32 PM
Recruiting team (what a joke). ....all are worthless, besides J.O.

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 05:58 PM
Any good looking people in this agency? It seems like it's primarily old folks working in this agency.

What an idiotic question. You have a uniform fetish or something? Looking for a date? Older people with experience and higher skill levels upset or threaten you? Perhaps you should put down your video game controller, stop searching for Pokemon and explore the darker side of the world of internet dating

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 09:07 PM
It's just 177 trying to get his uniform a little tighter. I like how you and your lover have the same tattoo..........

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 10:06 PM
Who is 177? Some of us have been gone for a bit.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 12:01 AM
It's just 177 trying to get his uniform a little tighter. I like how you and your lover have the same tattoo..........

I cant imagine that HCSO employees talk to and call eachother out this way when you are all fighting to keep your jobs with a corrupt Sheriff. I would think that the mature and respectable employees would be coming together to stay afloat. Is there only one of you that know how to act and what it means to be a real cop?

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 12:58 AM
Who is 177? Some of us have been gone for a bit.

Fwc Taylor

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 08:49 PM

I couldn't figure out what you were referring to, but then I realized him and Lilly have the same tattoo. I had questions about those two but those questions have been answered...snicker snicker snicker.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 10:54 PM
Bro-mance. In all seriousness they both received preferential treatment coming here and haven't earned the positions they have now. Hell maybe they are related to peaches or cut from the same mold. That's alright fellas, rest assured you haven't really earned our respect and probably never will.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 10:55 PM
You guys tear each other apart. I need to grab some more popcorn. Reading this drama makes me smile even bigger now that I am gone knowing that people at Hendry all turn on eachother. The administration perpetuates this hate through favoritism taking heat off of them, the real problem. I wish you all could see it, it's alot easier looking from outside I must say.

Goodluck to everyone there.

PBSO ,LEE, COLLIER, CHARLOTTE , FMPD, ARE ALL HIRING.

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 01:26 AM
You guys tear each other apart. I need to grab some more popcorn. Reading this drama makes me smile even bigger now that I am gone knowing that people at Hendry all turn on eachother. The administration perpetuates this hate through favoritism taking heat off of them, the real problem. I wish you all could see it, it's alot easier looking from outside I must say.

Goodluck to everyone there.

PBSO ,LEE, COLLIER, CHARLOTTE , FMPD, ARE ALL HIRING.

Though not departed, I concur. Its sad though.

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 03:11 AM
Curiously, I'm a recent graduate of the police academy, I'm very torn about Hendry Co. I've read this forum before applying and was wondering if all agencies have this much hate and corruption? For an agency this small I'm hearing about deputies being arrested for perjury, people who are corrupt, and certain individuals being shown favoritism. Being in law enforcement has been a dream since I was in the 5th grade however, it's disheartening to know that places like this exist.

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Curiously, I'm a recent graduate of the police academy, I'm very torn about Hendry Co. I've read this forum before applying and was wondering if all agencies have this much hate and corruption? For an agency this small I'm hearing about deputies being arrested for perjury, people who are corrupt, and certain individuals being shown favoritism. Being in law enforcement has been a dream since I was in the 5th grade however, it's disheartening to know that places like this exist.

Don't get up all in your feelings now... There's sh!t like this in many agencies. You just gotta do your thing.

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 02:54 PM
People don't get along everywhere. There are shit sandwiches everywhere. However, the amount the Sheriff involves himself in simple arrest does not happen everywhere. Pick a large established agency like Lee, Cape PD, FMPD. PBSO where there are oppurtunities to grow and make more money.

Unregistered
10-01-2016, 11:13 PM
People don't get along everywhere. There are shit sandwiches everywhere. However, the amount the Sheriff involves himself in simple arrest does not happen everywhere. Pick a large established agency like Lee, Cape PD, FMPD. PBSO where there are oppurtunities to grow and make more money.

When is this criminal going to be arrested, charged, or removed from office?