PDA

View Full Version : A Betting Man

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 02:05 PM
Well, Carlito allegedly did it. Hairyboto will be working in city hall with the CM, as AzzCM. Or Azzclwn as an officer. So, he'll have to work for Manny now. Ouch! No more watching cartoons till you're sleepy, then sleeping till the end of the shift. Or better yet, taking the entire shift out of the city to eat. Or better yet, trying to no report a sexual battery. Or better yet, taking evidence home with you and lying in IAs. Being called a liar by a judge, etc.... Don't worry hairball, Fat Frank, The remaining Indians, Joe P, and MW will save you. Boy when the snake goes on a mission, he really let's out some juicy information. How about that recent car crash? Did he get a ticket for crashing into the poor innocent civilian. Did he have someone in his car? Poor hairball, all his slimy ways are catching up to him. Tonight top secret meeting at the little grocery store. Wait, could this be the beginning of the Cpls being demoted across the board? It makes sense, one of them can't spell his own name and the other is so one way and rude it's beyond rediculous. Well, not everyone can be perfect like manny. Hey hairball, you sir are morally bankrupt. Refusing to do the right thing on a smell sex rape (alleged rape) could well be viewed as showing disfavor to our gay community. The grave nature of you short comings of your discriminating against someone based on gender preference (possibly ) is so not what cops stand for at all. Merely not taking a reported crime such as same sex rape serious shows major character flaws. You should never been hired here. Huge mistake. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 08:30 PM
That inept, morally bankrupt, lazy, incompetent, loud mouth, poor excuse for a cop didn't treat a same sex sexual battery in North Bay Village as a serious crime because he and a few others try harder to get out of doing their jobs than the little effort it takes to do just bare minimum. And boy did he put the primary officer in a tight spot. He's no worse than the other 2 Cpls. Nows the time Carlito. 2 Sgt openings and 3 cpl openings. We can have an entire new regime.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 12:50 PM
Hairball has retained the services of Top Flight Legal Services, The firm of Joey PooPoo, Murk Vienstien, Kelvins Booty, & Some guy off the street. His primary argument being that he knows more than everyone.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 08:31 PM
After a careful review of the current contract, it states clearly that hairball can go as high as the the manager on the reprimand, and has zero recourse on the demotion. It'll be a cold day in Alaska when we get another leader lIke Cpl Legend. See what happens when you croak the snake. He turns the chief against you and boom. Like a bad dream. Now those guys on midnights will start ignoring you because as an officer you are no longer in charge of the TV and nap time. Calculate you pension and leave. You're played out.

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Oh no! What do I do in N. Bay Village? I am so confused as to my job description. Do I do a terrific job, issue tickets, make arrests, become an instructor, save the life of Supermen (America’s Top Cop, ****-Man) only to be written up for disturbing the sleep of my supervisor and his pets. Or do I do nothing on my shift except read comic books, watch cartoons, sleep, make false accusations against fellow officers then lie during the I.A. Investigation, beat up and break the arm of a female doctor for her poor driving habits? What if I crash my car? I am so confused. If I do too much I will be written up, if I do nothing I will be written up. What to do, what to do? Do I really have to make a Sexual Battery report if the victim is a Gay Guy?

I heard that an officer was fired in the old days for not making an assault report on a Latin. Then other officers lied in the I. A. Investigation. Nothing happened to the liars, they must have the full benefits package. The other officer was fired for not writing that report. What’s worse, not reporting a minor assault or not reporting a sexual assault? I am sure nothing will happen because the officer is one of the full benefit officers. I guess we just tell the Gay Guy to suck it up (pun intended) and leave.

The full benefits officers used to go to Lt. Butterball, he would ignore the problem, but he is no longer in charge and can no longer go to the City Manager for a cover up, he must now go to a real Chief who holds officers and supervisors responsible for their actions. That’s kind of unheard of here, that responsibility thing.

McCreap hates everyone ever since we proposed ejecting the Lt’s out of the Union and were against their big raise. Especially the ****** and Dude, they were against the Lt’s massive raise, now the “Dude” will be targeted for punishment, they were buddies once, McCreap and the Dude. Make friends, have friends then get stabbed in the back by friends, just the N. Bay Village way I’ve learned.

I am confused as to my standing on the police force. There are officers with benefits and officers with half benefits, followed by officers with special benefits, how did that happen? Who negotiated that Contract? Man, was I and many others screwed.

I am in suspense as to the standing of the off duty jobs. Do we have any or not? The Beach keeps calling but I/we get nothing. Guess I’m gonna have to wait for the Department Directive to come out and tell everyone, I sure am glad the FOP straightened that out early on, I didn’t really need those thousands of dollars earned from those jobs I could have already worked.

I may get a take home car soon since I will be off of probation. That’s if the part time officers junior to me and who are in the Chief’s special favor category want to relinquish the cars. The FOP is handling that too, God Bless them, hope it doesn’t take as long as the off duty job fiasco.

No off duty jobs, no car, half the benefits and told to suck it up and wait three years for a new contract. I had to wait three years for this one, can’t wait for the new one, that’s probably gonna suck too.

You could say I’m lucky compared to some, at least I wasn’t raped and told to go away, or maybe I was.

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 05:04 PM
now go to a real Chief who holds officers and supervisors responsible for their actions. That’s kind of unheard of here, that responsibility thing.

Really??? You think Cheif Carlito runs things around here?? Do you think he has the chutzpah to deal with what Ami $uarez did a few days ago?? Nah, I don't think so. As long as as she's here nothing will change. Carlito is a coward.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 06:43 PM
Chief Noriega is no coward. The majority of the officers that work here are happy with the chief. He is clearly trying to do what's best for the department and the officers. The ball is starting to roll around here and I think we are all going to see very positive results soon. Have a great day.

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 05:41 PM
He is a good family man, a good cop, and probably the best chief we've had. He can't really do anything about the bone headed lts, but the pay is up where it should be for the people he's bring in to fill them. He does know what he's working with but, his hands are tied. Busting lil scumbag was a great show of care and compassion as he knows the supervisor spots should be held by cops with a degree of decency. Everyone knows hairbag is a scumbag. An awesome budget was passed. And it is rumored that hairbag and joe p are working at organizing a vote of no confidence against the chief. May not be true, but its getting around.

Unregistered
09-30-2016, 08:49 PM
He is a good family man, a good cop, and probably the best chief we've had. He can't really do anything about the bone headed lts, but the pay is up where it should be for the people he's bring in to fill them. He does know what he's working with but, his hands are tied. Busting lil scumbag was a great show of care and compassion as he knows the supervisor spots should be held by cops with a degree of decency. Everyone knows hairbag is a scumbag. An awesome budget was passed. And it is rumored that hairbag and joe p are working at organizing a vote of no confidence against the chief. May not be true, but its getting around.

Thank you Ceasar

Unregistered
11-25-2016, 05:04 PM
He is back