PDA

View Full Version : Is this thing on?

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 01:19 AM
I am no detective but that body language on Wink News with the shaky voice. I would have to say I just watched a bunch of lies.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 01:31 AM
Wait until he's the defendant and has to testify in court. Bring in the moving truck Big Kev, you're going to need it. The writing is on the wall, a new sheriff is coming to town.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 02:03 AM
LIES LIES LIES !!! Steve pack your office up there buddy. You are screwed.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 04:16 AM
JW is a one man jury according to his supplement.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 05:09 AM
Someone should really tell him that facebook can't help him.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 06:18 AM
Seems as though he has a lot in common with Hillary Clinton...an obvious negative reaction when confronted with the truth. Knowing him well...I do not find this surprising at all.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 10:26 AM
Ladies and gentlemen it is time to look at petitions for a no confidence vote to have Whidden removed from office. After seeing the broadcast and reading the reports, I am embarrassed that this man is our leader. 124 and the Garcia campaign need to petition whoever they can and get the required signatures to remove him. Ever day he is still sheriff is another day he will have the opportunity to further shame the county with his lack of professional ethics.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 10:41 AM
Ladies and gentlemen it is time to look at petitions for a no confidence vote to have Whidden removed from office. After seeing the broadcast and reading the reports, I am embarrassed that this man is our leader. 124 and the Garcia campaign need to petition whoever they can and get the required signatures to remove him. Ever day he is still sheriff is another day he will have the opportunity to further shame the county with his lack of professional ethics.

SW has demonstrated that he is reckless and a liability for Hendry County. His lack of leadership and knowledge pertaining to the law adversely affect everyone he comes into contact with. I don't know about you but he is a disgrace to the hard working men and women of the Hendry County Sheriffs Office. I vote no confidence in him! He needs to be stopped before further lawsuits against the agency are filed. Clearly he does not know how to properly manage an agency, budget, or his personal comments on social media. To me it seems that his actions are becoming more reckless by his rhetoric he publicly post. Mark my words this man is going to blow up and hurt people if he's not stopped now. The writing of and unstable man has been writing on his Facebook wall!

Unregistered
10-01-2016, 11:15 PM
SW has demonstrated that he is reckless and a liability for Hendry County. His lack of leadership and knowledge pertaining to the law adversely affect everyone he comes into contact with. I don't know about you but he is a disgrace to the hard working men and women of the Hendry County Sheriffs Office. I vote no confidence in him! He needs to be stopped before further lawsuits against the agency are filed. Clearly he does not know how to properly manage an agency, budget, or his personal comments on social media. To me it seems that his actions are becoming more reckless by his rhetoric he publicly post. Mark my words this man is going to blow up and hurt people if he's not stopped now. The writing of and unstable man has been writing on his Facebook wall!

Why has nothing been done yet?