PDA

View Full Version : Where are we headed without leadership?

Unregistered
09-19-2016, 03:03 PM
I must say that I, as well as probably most of my fellow MGPD officers, are pretty dissapointed at the state of affairs we're under. Where's our leadership? Are they leading from the front? Leading by example? Not quite. It's more like "do as I say, not as I do" or "Leadership by intimidation". It is no secret that something is going on behind the scenes, and whatever it is, it's NOT good. We hear all the rumors, but lets not repeat them here because that's not the purpose of this thread. We continue to be the laughing stock of this county, and probably of south Florida. People not even in the law enforcement field want to know "what is it that I'm hearing about you guys this time"? I don't know about you, but I'm embarrassed and dissapointed, to say the least. I, like many of you, have been here since day one. Since we took over that one December morning 2007. I loved this place. I believed in this place. I know that this place had the potential of being the best agency in the "South East United States". The initial package said it all: "we want the best". I knew that together we could ALL make it work and "build a safer community". Not so anymore. It's everyone out for themselves and the leadership no where to be found. It is disheartening the way we continue to sink, both from within and in the public's eyes. All the efforts and sacrifices that were made, all the gains over the first few years, all that down the drain because of a few people making bad decisions.

I thought that by this time, almost 9 years into the making, we would be in a better place and had an identity of our own formed. Be a top notch law enforcement agency and all the good stuff that comes from "being the highest paid agency in the South East". For crying out loud, we can't even retain the majority of the officers that we send to the academy, and 3 chief's in less than 9 years? (all 3 of them with their own controversy behind them).

I only have but a few years to go before retirement, but sometimes wonder if I'll make it that far without throwing in the towel. I really feel it for the young officers that are coming up now and decide to make MGPD their home because, mark my words, this place will be an "Opa Locka North" in no time if things continues the way they are.

I still have a little faith left that things will turn around if the so called "union" steps in and ask the current administration to resign for the good of the agency. Something must be done! We as an agency cannot continue to work like this.

My fellow officers, be safe out there, and remember, everyone goes home at the end of their shift!

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 06:55 PM
Don't worry troops we have Mr. King & Mr.Tooth as new Sgts we will be perfect!

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 10:43 PM
It's not his family issues, it's his little head issues. $250k suit against him and the city will motivate a resignation in leau of being fired. Bonking probies is not smart. Lack of maturity and qualifications was the issue...

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 04:22 AM
Great post on original thread, They should have got rid of both of those THOT's at the same time. We can't seem to keep our heads above water.

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 07:13 PM
It's not his family issues, it's his little head issues. $250k suit against him and the city will motivate a resignation in leau of being fired. Bonking probies is not smart. Lack of maturity and qualifications was the issue...

How do you know? You made several post on two different threads in this forum stating the same thing. I am curious to know how you (yes, we know who you are) out of all people, have first hand knowledge. Have you gone to the hospital? Have you been to his home? Have you spoken with his family?

Oh yes, I got it! Because the rumors says so! Now I got it. Well in that case, you are 100% right. It shows all of us your "Police Abilities " when determining facts.

Explains why you are still an officer. Facts do not mean anything to you and your audience. Rumors, which you created, clearly defines your truth. And you happen to be the main proprietor of it.

Sadly, some of us know who you are. Easily explained by the Cyber Crimes Unit, and I am sure you are nervous, so I encourage you to contact Leo Affairs and ask if this is possible through a subpoena. You will be stunned and astonished what you will discover. No need start deleting and clearing out the history/cookies. We know better not to expose you here on this forum, so we will discontinue the specificity of our findings and make the proper announcement in an appropriate venue.

So salvitate on this tragic moment the Chief and his mother are going through. You may be receiving a rude awakening. Sadly, their is no excuse that will exonerate you from the damages you have created. And last time I checked, "Preponderance of the evidence" is all you need in a civil setting.

Salutations my friend!

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 09:58 PM
What $250,000 lawsuit?

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 10:15 PM
http://miamitimesonline.com/news/2016/sep/23/lawyer-said-he-plans-file-sexual-harassment-lawsui/

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 04:46 PM
http://miamitimesonline.com/news/2016/sep/23/lawyer-said-he-plans-file-sexual-harassment-lawsui/

An allegation from someone who was fired? Sounds like a good way to get the job back. It is the same allegation that someone did in the past to get the attention. That's what you get for hiring people based on their race, demographics, and dismissing their previous LEO past. Hiring people because of connections, race, and demographics is and never will be the smartest thing to do. Look at the officers now and compare them to what we hired in 2007. I hate to be the one to agree with a previous post, but I will. Starting to look like Opalocka North! If you are listening, fire everyone at the top and hire someone from the outside!

And for God's sake, hire a Chief and an Assistant Chief that have previous Chief experience. Leaders not dictators or ghost representaives. People who are competent and well versed. Stop hiring people based on the color of their skin or what fraternity they are from. This is not a social gathering. We are a intergovernmental organization and should be treated just like that. Whom is the best QUALIFIED, COMPETENT, EXPERIENCE, should get the job. Period!!!

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 08:51 PM
An allegation from someone who was fired? Sounds like a good way to get the job back. It is the same allegation that someone did in the past to get the attention. That's what you get for hiring people based on their race, demographics, and dismissing their previous LEO past. Hiring people because of connections, race, and demographics is and never will be the smartest thing to do. Look at the officers now and compare them to what we hired in 2007. I hate to be the one to agree with a previous post, but I will. Starting to look like Opalocka North! If you are listening, fire everyone at the top and hire someone from the outside!

And for God's sake, hire a Chief and an Assistant Chief that have previous Chief experience. Leaders not dictators or ghost representaives. People who are competent and well versed. Stop hiring people based on the color of their skin or what fraternity they are from. This is not a social gathering. We are a intergovernmental organization and should be treated just like that. Whom is the best QUALIFIED, COMPETENT, EXPERIENCE, should get the job. Period!!!

Amen! Agree with this poster 110%....

Unregistered
09-25-2016, 07:04 PM
How do you know? You made several post on two different threads in this forum stating the same thing. I am curious to know how you (yes, we know who you are) out of all people, have first hand knowledge. Have you gone to the hospital? Have you been to his home? Have you spoken with his family?

Oh yes, I got it! Because the rumors says so! Now I got it. Well in that case, you are 100% right. It shows all of us your "Police Abilities " when determining facts.

Explains why you are still an officer. Facts do not mean anything to you and your audience. Rumors, which you created, clearly defines your truth. And you happen to be the main proprietor of it.

Sadly, some of us know who you are. Easily explained by the Cyber Crimes Unit, and I am sure you are nervous, so I encourage you to contact Leo Affairs and ask if this is possible through a subpoena. You will be stunned and astonished what you will discover. No need start deleting and clearing out the history/cookies. We know better not to expose you here on this forum, so we will discontinue the specificity of our findings and make the proper announcement in an appropriate venue.

So salvitate on this tragic moment the Chief and his mother are going through. You may be receiving a rude awakening. Sadly, their is no excuse that will exonerate you from the damages you have created. And last time I checked, "Preponderance of the evidence" is all you need in a civil setting.

Salutations my friend!

LMAO, Antonio you on here defending yourself? You were a POS at Miami Dade and had your head so far up Matt's ass that he took you to Murder Gardens, rather than have surgery to remove you. You always thought with your little head and that's a fact, I saw it first hand! Threatening civil litigation, how sad!

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 11:57 AM
You guys have had a rough couple years, no doubt. If it makes you feel better, I think Cynthia Machanic will steer you guys right. I worked with all of your previous chiefs over the years, when they were at MDPD and some of them were real loosers. Cynthia Machanic was always very pleasant, never played any games and was just a positive person. Good Luck.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 03:52 PM
You guys have had a rough couple years, no doubt. If it makes you feel better, I think Cynthia Machanic will steer you guys right. I worked with all of your previous chiefs over the years, when they were at MDPD and some of them were real loosers. Cynthia Machanic was always very pleasant, never played any games and was just a positive person. Good Luck.

Sure, if you are into Hitler!

The lady has no leadership qualities and is no leader here! Get rid of her and bring qualified people that have pre-existing Chief/Assistant Chief experience.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 04:03 PM
I agree.

M.B highest rank, Major (Absentee landlord)
P.M highest rank, LT (Hitler / Snake )
S.J highest rank, Chief (worst candidate, had his own issues, and they still hired the guy)
A.B highest rank, Major (what can I say)
C.M highest rank, LT (PM junior - Hitler)

See the pattern!!!!

Where are the MOST QUALIFIED, MOST EXPERIENCE, MOST COMPETENT, in these applicants for the "Top Cop" position???

All I see is Connections, race, demographics, same fraternity. And you ask why we can't progress forward.

Unregistered
09-28-2016, 12:36 AM
I agree.

M.B highest rank, Major (Absentee landlord)
P.M highest rank, LT (Hitler / Snake )
S.J highest rank, Chief (worst candidate, had his own issues, and they still hired the guy)
A.B highest rank, Major (what can I say)
C.M highest rank, LT (PM junior - Hitler)

See the pattern!!!!

Where are the MOST QUALIFIED, MOST EXPERIENCE, MOST COMPETENT, in these applicants for the "Top Cop" position???

All I see is Connections, race, demographics, same fraternity. And you ask why we can't progress forward.

It's is a sad reality that this agency has gone no where. We Have so much talent! So much potential! But no leadership! Only leaders i see are few maybe three!! And they can't do anything because the top 2 aren't leaders themselves!!

Pathetic and unconceivable!!!

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 02:43 PM
It's is a sad reality that this agency has gone no where. We Have so much talent! So much potential! But no leadership! Only leaders i see are few maybe three!! And they can't do anything because the top 2 aren't leaders themselves!!

Pathetic and unconceivable!!!

It is indeed a sad reality! We have or had, so much talent here at MGPD, But again, from the days of M.B. and P.M. this place has been ran with the "intimidation factor" leadership style. SO many people had high hopes for A.B. but he let us all down. But to be fair, he had a past when he was hired, so it was only a matter of time. Shame on him. and I feel so sorry for his wife and kids.
And as far as C.M. goes, stupid of her to stand there in front of all of us and praise him as if he was a God, come on, really?? Madam, You should be talking about the future of MGPD, not the past and A.B. is in the past.

Mr Manager, I hope you're reading this. Find us a REAL chief, one who does not have ANY ties to Miami-Dade County or South Florida for that matter. Do a real search this time, and go far and wide! NATIONWIDE!!
Oh, and by the way, stay away from hiring a "black male".... For as you can see for yourself it hasn't worked.

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 07:06 PM
It is indeed a sad reality! We have or had, so much talent here at MGPD, But again, from the days of M.B. and P.M. this place has been ran with the "intimidation factor" leadership style. SO many people had high hopes for A.B. but he let us all down. But to be fair, he had a past when he was hired, so it was only a matter of time. Shame on him. and I feel so sorry for his wife and kids.
And as far as C.M. goes, stupid of her to stand there in front of all of us and praise him as if he was a God, come on, really?? Madam, You should be talking about the future of MGPD, not the past and A.B. is in the past.

Mr Manager, I hope you're reading this. Find us a REAL chief, one who does not have ANY ties to Miami-Dade County or South Florida for that matter. Do a real search this time, and go far and wide! NATIONWIDE!!
Oh, and by the way, stay away from hiring a "black male".... For as you can see for yourself it hasn't worked.

You was making sense until you brought race into the mix. How about hire the right person for the job no matter the race. We all knew that AB had his problems and he was from far from the right person to lead this department. The reason we had bad leadership is because people who can be controlled by city hall are the ones who are hired. This is why our past leadership was so weak. Also once we get a leader stop kissing up and asking for favor.

Promote and put officers in place who deserve it!

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 09:01 PM
you was making sense until you brought race into the mix. How about hire the right person for the job no matter the race. We all knew that ab had his problems and he was from far from the right person to lead this department. The reason we had bad leadership is because people who can be controlled by city hall are the ones who are hired. This is why our past leadership was so weak. Also once we get a leader stop kissing up and asking for favor.

Promote and put officers in place who deserve it!

well said!

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 06:21 AM
We have to be the stupidest department......so KB was never fired? My boy in city hall said FDLE has her as resigned without misconduct. WTF they were rumors KM lied that night and her baby daddy AB saved her (as usual) no wonder he's gone and she's suspended. Leadership is terrible here AB is the biggest disappointment CITY MANAGER if your reading this bring someone in that doesn't have a IA file moron. And not anyone affiliated with your sorority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 02:11 PM
It gets worse. An Opa Locka Officer V. S. came
On a shootin call and threatened MGPD. Now she works for us!!!!!!! How is dis possible?

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 02:13 PM
Probably came over to get inside information with the investigation.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 02:45 PM
She stated "you mother ****in white crackers shoot before you ask questions."

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Lied? Hold the **** up that ***** lied? lol are you kidding me sad. Suspended Needs to be fired... Then we hire waste from Opa locka LMAO.........no morals

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 10:34 PM
Yep I was there matter fact I think my camera got it on video. Now ET has to worry about VS looking up his address in the system. I'm a call PBA next week

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Who's the chief now at MGPD??

Unregistered
01-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Who's the chief now at MGPD??

Nobody really.

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 10:58 PM
I believe IA as well as the two female officers have all the proof they need, from pictures to videos and text messages from Brooklen to justify their claim to fortune.

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 03:37 AM
The guy Is stupid I was told Brooklen forced one of the female officers to fabricate a police report on the other trying to send the other to jail because he was upset that they were dating. But when interrogated one had proof that she was being lied on. Something happen in the interrogation room where evidence was deleted of course no one knows what happen in the room because she Was never taking in the room with audio and video.

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 03:54 AM
Lol what?..... This is crazy is the 6 months up yet for her to file? I can't wait lmaooooooooo...... Either way She will get her job back the chick has one of the baddest attorneys that don't ****ing play. That's what they get for hiring someone as chief who was demoted for this same shit.

Unregistered
02-01-2017, 07:22 AM
It's no need to talk about it any further. God knows what happen and who he wants to punish and who he's going to bless out of this mess. All 3 are siting home, all we know is one is telling the truth and two are lying. Which is lying and which is telling the truth we don't know! that's why attorneys are involved now Despite what we think, if his mom is sick prayers for her if not and he used that as to why he left then he'll get his karma for that. Now We need to focus on the future chief. OG purposely made the requirements so none of us could apply whoever the next is will come from City of Miami but that's the word on the street.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Mgpd is like Miami's toilet when it comes to leadership you had one cheif get 39ed for a prostitution sting and now this what an embarrassment

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 03:46 AM
Part 2 is coming I heard it's about what Brooklen had IA do to Battle while being interrogated and they have proof as well Wagner and his abruptly retirement yea right scumbag

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 05:24 PM
WOW, that article looks pretty bad! And as Paul Harvey would say: and now we know the rest of the story. Sadly, it was all very predictable.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 03:21 AM
None of what you guys are saying is true. Moral of the story is that KB battered Mcdonald, and Mcdonald was forced to sign a Nolle Prosequi form because KB threatened to black mail Brooklen for having an intimate relationship with Mcdonald. He allowed her to resign without misconduct as a courtesy then when Battle was unable to get a job she went to the media. Mcdonald is staying home after she went crying and explained everything to IA, now they're retailiating against her by keeping her home. These text are a year old, if Brooklen really harassed KB why didn't she say it then? Didn't she lose her job as a cop prior to coming to Miami Gardens who knows what really went on but like the person above said 2 are gone and 1 is still here. 1 needs money, 1 is ready to leave south Florida. End of story. Miami Gardens is a hell hole.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 03:42 AM
WOW, this is truly a love triangle, well it's all out now. Brooklen's an asshole

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 06:08 AM
You must be Brooklen or Brooklens friend, that night they were trying to charge Battle with Battery, Stalking, and Burgarly, in her phone she showed proof that all 3 charges were false. Kim lied about it because she didn't want to get in trouble with Brooklen. Once they realized it they forced her to delete the proof or they were taking her to jail. McDonald was suppose to get in trouble for lying but Brooklen intervened and forced Kim to sign a no pros. Battle was upset that Kim got away with lying so she threatened to tell about their relationship. He then pressured Battle into resigning because he was scared and promise to bring her back at a later time. There was never IA on Battle until after she hired an attorney. They then brought her back under the condition she had to sign a write up and start probation over. Battle agreed came in signed the write up and was suppose to start but they put her back through the process and failed her took the write up and put it in her file she resign in April but the write up is dated in August 5 months later that's why she sueing. You think she would challenge the city without evidence? She's on probation and he's the Chief of course she wasn't going to report him to who Oliver/Cameron who hired him knowing his background?

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 06:53 AM
Honstly I hate to say it but they did lie on that girl and I saw the email they sent her bringing her back

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 08:05 AM
There was never a lie on KB, there was an actual fight that occurred, and a witness and photos of the injuries to match, KB was going to be taken to jail that night, and the day following is when they presented the Nolle Prosequi to Mcdonald. Everything that occurred in IA interrogation is their business, but everything was really done to protect Brooklen from being fired for fraternization, and KB was offered a job someplace else but refused to take it. KB then said Mcdonald pointed a gun at her which brought this whole thing back arise, both had restraining orders. Then dropped them. Who knows they may still be together. No one obviously knows the real truth.This whole thing is a money scam, you can't use blackmail, so someone doesn't fire you and Brooklen is just a sick and addicted to women.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 08:27 AM
I saw the report and those actually werent the charges. But as the story goes, no one truly knows what occurred. So honestly it doesn't matter what we say on here, if we weren't there, we don't know. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 10:08 AM
No witness the opa locka guy was in the house the entire time he just called the cops and said theyre arguing but over dispatch they asked if saw anything he said no just arguing. The attorney has the 911 transmission for when he called. The mark that was on Kim was not from a physical altercation it was from something else. That's the proof that KB showed IA and they deleted. Kim originally said gave 3 charges but the stalking they had to drop immediately because KB also had nude videos and pics and text from Kim to show that the stalking was made up. Mcdonald attorney needs KB attorney to work with him because he doesn't want KiM to be in trouble for lying. Kim already admitted to KB attorney that it was made up becuSe Brooklen told her to say it. He has her depo already!!!! Kim called Brooklen that night before the cops got to Kim house. The attorney has the phone records. The difference between Kim and Battle is that everything Battle says she can proof that's why Kim's attorney joined in. Stay tuned it's coming out

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 10:25 AM
I don't know about that other stuff but I do know for a fact that Kim already gave a depo and admitted it was false. Kim actually needs Battle to save her that's why the attorneys joined. It's true Kim didn't tell truth and Brooklen was protecting her so it pissed Battle off to get a attorney that's why Brooklen was trying to bring her back quickly. It was right around the time all of us kept hearing Battle was coming back but didn't know why.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 12:41 PM
There was never a lie on KB, there was an actual fight that occurred, and a witness and photos of the injuries to match, KB was going to be taken to jail that night, and the day following is when they presented the Nolle Prosequi to Mcdonald. Everything that occurred in IA interrogation is their business, but everything was really done to protect Brooklen from being fired for fraternization, and KB was offered a job someplace else but refused to take it. KB then said Mcdonald pointed a gun at her which brought this whole thing back arise, both had restraining orders. Then dropped them. Who knows they may still be together. No one obviously knows the real truth.This whole thing is a money scam, you can't use blackmail, so someone doesn't fire you and Brooklen is just a sick and addicted to women.
How the hell is that a MONEY SCAM for fighting for your job back. The girl police bill of rights were violated along with her Garrity rights. You must be one of Brooklens puppets to think that's ok. She's a PROBATIONARY officer that means she has to have evidence to what she's saying or the judge will throw it out because she wasn't protected by the union. There's retaliation, quid pro quo, sexual orientation, tampering and deleted evidence. You cant write the girl up by saying will bring you back if she signed it then don't bring her back and keep the write up, that's illegal she wasn't an employee in the first place to write her up so I commend her for fighting back most are scared of brooklen.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Wait for the truth. It's always more to a story

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 04:18 PM
They continued dating even after the battery, Battle and Mcdonald, there's no doubt in my mind She loved Mcdonald, so whether a battery occurred or not, which in most same sex relationships domestic violence is at a all time high. Maybe they like that kind of stuff, maybe not. What happened in the IA investigation no one really knows. It's really none of our business leave it to both of them let all three handle it. Brooklen should have stayed out of the entire thing, and if he was going to be fired then for black mail for fraternizing, so be it. This is almost a year old. Let them handle their own problems. I think they're gonna take the money and be back together honestly, they was back together months after, it's all messy. everyone just should wait for the outcome. Period. Be happy we still have jobs. This feed is becoming too long, next topic

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Battle is smart she bated Brooklen into giving her, her personnel file and made copies then she noticed Cameron's signature wasn't on it and there were forge documents she never signed. She purposely didn't say anything till after they illegally wrote her up. She signed it on purpose. Battles not a lesbian shes bisexual they played games with her so she's playing games back. You guys notice romaguera was the Sgt the night of her call and look where he is now her attorney is representing the girl, Wagner who interrogated her just up and retired, Kim is at home and Brooklen is going nuts. Whoever had involvement she's taking out one by one. Her minor is in law she knows what she's doing and doesn't care what rank you are or who you know.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Battle is definitely bisexual I know her ex and he was laughing we they said she was a lesbian. She's like the guy in law abiding citizen cut throat and strategic. I saw the demand letter her settlement is reinstatement, 250,000, Backpay, attorney fees, Brooklens resignation..... That's why he resigned the city was already planning to settle from when they release Brooklen. The city attorneys are just stalling to collect more money from the city before settling. Brooklens resignation is apart of her settlement. She's going to win everything she's asked for. When she resign she took 3 months to plan this out. Her first attorney she hired and fired him on purpose. He was the city managers attorney as well but he never told her so she waited to get insight and more documents from the city then fired him breaching the contract under conflict of interest so she didn't have to pay him 20,000. I'm telling you guys the girl is smart

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Lol wow they underestimated her big time. I know Brooklen wished he never challenged her now

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 06:56 PM
That actually is the settlement agreement she Will Be reinstated their just debating the money issue part but the other part was already taken care of with Brooklyn resigning everything is in its last stages

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 03:47 AM
That actually is the settlement agreement she Will Be reinstated their just debating the money issue part but the other part was already taken care of with Brooklyn resigning everything is in its last stages

Okay Alex....we believe every word..

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 04:39 AM
I bet you won't drive to his store and say it lol but i doubt that's Alex he's to busy trying to catch the next idiot to screw up in the department besides he has due boys in the POLICE department to type for him, doubt he would be on here telling the whole case to a bunch of nobody's. Have to give credit she is kinda smart. Moffet(school board chief) and Oliver were eating lunch the other day heard he really wants to come here. He's not prepared for this jungle stay in the schools we don't need another do boy!!!!

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730920]I bet you won't drive to his store and say it lol but i doubt that's Alex he's to busy trying to catch the next idiot to screw up in the department

I'm sure that isn't you Alex...it's okay..we believe every word you say bro.. relax...breathe ..................

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730920]I bet you won't drive to his store and say it lol but i doubt that's Alex he's to busy trying to catch the next idiot to screw up in the department

I'm sure that isn't you Alex...it's okay..we believe every word you say bro.. relax...breathe ..................

ROFLMAF! Bro, low much lower can we go in this agency? It's a freaking zoo here! Oh well, every other Wednesday!!!

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 01:37 AM
This is not a police department, its a gaggle of Affirmative Action misfits, people of dubious moral character and sexual orientation, unarrested criminals and every unfit cop that no other agency would hire. Then we all work for a black organized crime group passing itself off as a city council.
And you expected what? ? ?

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 02:56 AM
This is not a police department, its a gaggle of Affirmative Action misfits, people of dubious moral character and sexual orientation, unarrested criminals and every unfit cop that no other agency would hire. Then we all work for a black organized crime group passing itself off as a city council.

Then leave moron because you're clearly not helping the issue officer of the year

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 12:17 PM

Just goes to show you that you can't polish a turd; a turd is a turd, is a turd!

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 03:16 PM

WOW! just WOW.... Hey, every other Wednesday... and this month it's 3 times...