PDA

View Full Version : Mission Impossible

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Well, the end of a dynasty was marked at the commission meeting Tuesday night. The greatest of all times got his plaque and was recognized as the world's biggest dooch baag. He cried a river of tears as if he wasn't a walking member of the too cool for me club. I wish he left some of his cool guy shirts he wore while he was a cool guy. I especially like how the little ghetto guy that kicked his big loud mouth butt was there for the ceremony. They hugged it out, and had a manly cry, the audience cried, and the chief cried. The LTs got in a shouting match to see who was gonna lick the tears from the chief's face. McSnake won. Now it's hairballs turn. Apparently he has been on the radar for a bit. He should've left manny alone. The guy just got here and has done more work than hairball, fat frank and the rest of the Indians put together. So the policy according to hairball is, and I quote, "Dude, dude, dude, dude, if I'm sleeping, awake, watching cartoons, or otherwise here, tho shalt not do any real police work." Well Carlito, you only have a few days left. Take his stripes and give them to Amy. Put her back on mids. She'll screw up so bad you'll be able to can her lickidy splitski.

Unregistered
09-16-2016, 01:32 PM
Well if hairball is indeed getting demoted, it's about time. Looks like all the time McSnake spends in Carlitos ear is paying off. But, to gaff off a man v man sexual battery in a blatant show of disregard for the very reason we do police work is unforgivable. He is morally bankrupt. He's verbally abusive to new cops instead of helping to develop them. Leaves early everyday putting other cops in bad spots. There's a few other little gems out there as well. Oops hairball, guess your not who you think you are dude.

Unregistered
11-27-2016, 03:32 AM
Scared of gay men