PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Test

Unregistered
08-26-2016, 10:37 PM
Funny how the only road Sgt. We have have has been fired, suspended and on probation with FDLE. He has a child with a former dispatcher and has singl handily destroyed the PD. Someone please step up and do the right thing!

Unregistered
08-28-2016, 12:03 AM
Funny how the only road Sgt. We have have has been fired, suspended and on probation with FDLE. He has a child with a former dispatcher and has singl handily destroyed the PD. Someone please step up and do the right thing!

He single handedly did all that stuff? What a buck stud. Destroyed a professional law enforcement agency and laid some major pipe? What do you get when you mix a pitbull with a stallion? The Red Dragon. When you lay your head down at night and you wake up in the morning and he's been on you mind and in your dreams, then you know you're in love with someone you can't have. You're jealous because you can't ride space mountain. Someone should do the right thing and make that man the police chief!

Unregistered
09-02-2016, 12:31 PM
OK Carlito, so we passed your stupid contract giving all the gold to the 2 LTs. Now announce that Sgt and give us the off duty on the beach you promised. One list with potentially 2 openings. Or 3 if you bring the dragon into your little club. And is manny gonna make it with hairball writing him up all the time?

Unregistered
09-08-2016, 02:39 AM
It seems that the elusive Pokemon has been found in the strangest of places and he has already been scheduled to give a press conference later this week. You wonder where? Where else but Manny's aschinberg.. The Pok peek out and said DADA ! Only to realize that he had been cheated.. The Poke cried and said?SEND ME BACK IN PLEASE!!!! Why this cheeze Deek of all people ?! The Pok was transported to a local hospital for emergency operation.. It seems he was born with two heads.. A snow and a snake.... In a sad state of affairs, the FOP voted 18-4 to retain baldy as Pok's DADA. Pok has filed for emancipation and is awaiting to hear from a PBA lawyer. Stay tuned for the next episode of pok gets screwed and cheated.

Muffassa
09-15-2016, 10:37 PM
He single handedly did all that stuff? What a buck stud. Destroyed a professional law enforcement agency and laid some major pipe? What do you get when you mix a pitbull with a stallion? The Red Dragon. When you lay your head down at night and you wake up in the morning and he's been on you mind and in your dreams, then you know you're in love with someone you can't have. You're jealous because you can't ride space mountain. Someone should do the right thing and make that man the police chief!

On our mind at night? Ha!
LIONS DON'T LOSE SLEEP OVER OPINIONS OF SHEEP!

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 11:45 AM
The Hairball, the Hypo, the minister, newbs. Where's the lion? And the only opinion is yeah the little loud mouth know it a is getting busted. Finally, karma comes to hairball. Keep in mind that he's been a lying little scumbag since day one. Go hairball! !!!!

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 08:10 PM
I guess the Dr lady from the NBI incident where Amy had head phones on while Rey was screamin... 315 directly behind her did some delayed WC fraud damage to the Lil Dude. So, he's out for vaginal reconstruction surgery while studying for the SGT test. Not.... he's too lazy to do his job properly, he'd never devote that kind of time to accomplish a goal. He's entitled, just give him SGT, and while you are at it, food stamps too. The influence he's had on asskanio is unbelievable. He actually poisoned him against his uncle Jimmie. Terrible lack of leadership in the agency. The entire midnight shift is a ship lost at sea. No one at the helm. So Pete will come in 3rd. He'll get promoted but, he will only see the road for a minute then bam!!! A LT and SGT in DB. WS will come in 1st easily. He'll be the victim of the anonymous complaints which no one can verify. But, lil hairyboto just does not matter.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 01:02 AM
Well well well. Looks like mccreepie told pete what questions are on the sgt test. Does anyone think carlito had something to do with it? Who else would carlito want as a sgt other than sneaky pete. He's become the world's largest look at me I'm so great defective. Let's not overlook the secret little IA's that sammy boy is doing. It is OK though, carlito has totally compromised the sgt test by unofficially getting pete the heads up. And all the time, brian knew. Once again snake and snowball at their finest. the old meadows is probably going to blow people out of the water anyway. If you give it to pete, he'll take you to mexico for free. dirty just like B4.

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 05:22 AM
Hypocrisy is at an all time high in this agency. The Chief has completely divided the cops and has created a hostile environment full of micro management and distrust. The Snow and Snake connection are proving to be exactly who they've always been, they stand up for no one as usual. This Chief demoted a Corporal, gave the boat to a part time employee, instead of offering it to a senior Officer. Everything he creates he gives to one of his boys or the one who kisses azz the most. lies, lies, and more lies. Cronyism administration working to make NBVPD the very best in the country.

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 01:40 PM
On our mind at night? Ha!
LIONS DON'T LOSE SLEEP OVER OPINIONS OF SHEEP!
You are delusional, who ever said you were a lion. There's only a ballest, narcissistic illusion left of the old red dragon. I heard Mark stumped your azz in the trailer and that's final, get over yourself.

Unregistered
01-28-2017, 04:30 AM
Hypocrisy is at an all time high in this agency. The Chief has completely divided the cops and has created a hostile environment full of micro management and distrust. The Snow and Snake connection are proving to be exactly who they've always been, they stand up for no one as usual. This Chief demoted a Corporal, gave the boat to a part time employee, instead of offering it to a senior Officer. Everything he creates he gives to one of his boys or the one who kisses azz the most. lies, lies, and more lies. Cronyism administration working to make NBVPD the very best in the country.

Pride in work. Not, just the same old useless nbv rejects. Morons to the last. Except for suicide girl. She's gonna be the very first female Lt in our history. Oops, not because brian beat her to that. Brian is a little fat girl. Image him in a speedo. Oh boy!

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 02:41 AM
So the BS continues to surface with Carlito plotting the distruction of the department. He, along with the snow and snake disaster just keep getting it wrong. He gradually continues to affect moral and working conditions in North Bay Village and its showing in officer production. So has anyone seen a nbv officer working offduty in Miami beach? Answer: NO has he done anything about Amy? Answer: actually YES, he appointed her to do nothing at the school all day. The island queen got taken care of too. LTs got an undeserved raise and continue to show they're worthless in all phases of the position. What a disappointment of someone thought to have the answers coming here. This is a clown show at its best, but the union has a trick up their sleeve and these clowns are going to love it.

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 05:34 AM
1-Andino
2-Guevara
3-Molina
4-Sajdak
5-Floyd
6-Pieiga
7-Martinez
8-Meadows

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 10:39 PM
1-Andino
2-Guevara
3-Molina
4-Sajdak
5-Floyd
6-Pieiga
7-Martinez
8-Meadows

First Place Sneeky Peet
Second Place same thing
Third Place same thing
Let's not forget that Pete probably won't even see midnights. Detective Sgt Pete. Oh but wait, who's that? It's a FOP law suit on behalf of the dirty little hairball. It'll be interesting to see if the entire process is corrupt. So sorry Carlito, we no like you no more. No 12 hour shifts, no accreditation, because it does nothing but cost money, and no we are not the Miami Beach Police Department.

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Carlito, stick your head in the sand and just go away!

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Looks like Carlito is going after Joey puleo by using his connection to his good friend the state fop president Bobby Jenkins. All this to ensure Marabotto doesn't get his cpl stripes back. Hey rey, how does it feel to get sold out by your own. Hahaha! It's karma u little slimy dude. Sitting at home on WC. The stress of knowing your career is coming to a rapid end is a real ball of stress isn't it. So, be a good little boy and resign before Carlito gets his Way. We'll I'm kidding. So, sue the city and get the Sgt test redone so you have a fair shot. Carlito is going to lose this in the long run. His reign of ego driven management is almost over. So, where is president mark at during all this? Have lunch with Carlito that's where. You're done little hairball. I mean Sgt Marabotto.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 06:13 PM
The Sergeant’s promotional list came out yesterday.

#1 PG
Definitely not a surprise to anyone.
Because it pays to have a friend give you the questions ahead of time. Let us all give thanks to Lt. Two-Face, PG’s supervisor, who is forever and always causing trouble. No investigation forthcoming. I find it absolutely amazing that a person who has never been on the road performed so well at testing that was related to patrol functions. Not a problem, straight to the Detective Bureau he goes, bypass patrol, skate past midnights, keep the extra money from DB and O.T. God I love an honest test.

#2 DM
That old guy?
How much Geritol did he have to drink just to be awake on that day? His brain must be rock hard at his age and he must have taken a hundred memory pills on test day. I am sure he answered all the questions beginning with “I park my horse there”. Is he capable of thinking in this century? Maybe they published the list upside down, you know, backwards.

#3 WA
The City may have to utilize the “Rule of Three” to promote/or not, this guy, isn’t he a gimp? I mean “mobility challenged”. Don’t we have to hire/ promote the handicapped? How did he walk from the police car to the building without breaking his leg again? He could use the extra Sergeant’s pay to feed himself some additional Whoppers or Big Mac’s, that’s called suicide, soon to be an opening for Sergeant again.

#4 WS
Yeah, like he is gonna get it, that promotion I mean. He could have placed number one and would have been skipped over. As long as Mr. Two Face is (not) on his side he will go nowhere. Had he been friends with Two Face, he may have gotten the questions ahead of time too, then it would have been PG and WS.

#5 DF
Guess he should have read more.

#6 MM
Ranking #6 is nothing to be proud of.
I would have asked them to leave my name off the list, kind of embarrassing. I think what happened is they sat him in front of an open window and the sun, reflecting off his bald head, kind of glared in his eyes. And/or, when he speaks there is a lot of hand movements so they may have deducted points thinking he was doing Kung Fu moves on people not really there.

#7 plus and no shows
Just lazy.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Is it corruption when Pete is given the questions, and told to study for a new time limit. We were told five minutes per exercize not 15 minutes. He used all the time and no one else came close. Maybe he studied alot, but something stinks.

#1 PG
Definitely not a surprise to anyone.
Because it pays to have a friend give you the questions ahead of time. Let us all give thanks to Lt. Two-Face, PG’s supervisor, who is forever and always causing trouble. No investigation forthcoming. I find it absolutely amazing that a person who has never been on the road performed so well at testing that was related to patrol functions. Not a problem, straight to the Detective Bureau he goes, bypass patrol, skate past midnights, keep the extra money from DB and O.T. God I love an honest test.

^^^^^^^
This here is a joke, but grounded in truth. It's all on the chief. Who by the way pulled strings with his long time buddy Bobby Jenkins to have Joey P fired from NBV state rep position. Now if he can control our union, then he certainly can fix a test!!! Smart guy that Carlito, I'd use the snake for my dirty deeds too.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 01:54 AM
It time to do a vote of NO confidence on this clown and get him out of here, followed swiftly by booting the LT's out of this union, everyone know they are worthless cowards. I can't believe the city manager is allowing all this abuse to go on, things are worse than ever for cops in NBV.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 02:13 PM
It seems that the elusive Pokemon has been found in the strangest of places and he has already been scheduled to give a press conference later this week. You wonder where? Where else but Manny's aschinberg.. The Pok peek out and said DADA ! Only to realize that he had been cheated.. The Poke cried and said?SEND ME BACK IN PLEASE!!!! Why this cheeze Deek of all people ?! The Pok was transported to a local hospital for emergency operation.. It seems he was born with two heads.. A snow and a snake.... In a sad state of affairs, the FOP voted 18-4 to retain baldy as Pok's DADA. Pok has filed for emancipation and is awaiting to hear from a PBA lawyer. Stay tuned for the next episode of pok gets screwed and cheated.

lovin the cheeze deek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Next Sgt
11-03-2017, 07:11 PM
The chef is asking to delay the promotion. WTF why do we have a contract. He already had months to decide.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 02:00 PM
The Chief wants to delay the originally bs sgt. test promotions? Really. First he gave the sneaky one the answers to the sgt. test and everyone knows it, so he scored number one and the Chief promoted him right away., thereby compromising the integrity and moral of the department. The Chief now wants more time to black ball Dave and Wally out of their earned right to selection based on the sgt. Based on the sgt. Test selection process. This guy is no good, he protects a lieutenant who brought alcohol to work and distributed it to his officers during hurricane Irma but wants to screeew Wally and Dave. Those guys actually earned their test scores, and are senior officers in this Department. They should be promoted next!! Chief needs to stop plotting against police officers he doesn’t want or like for the position of sgt. The more he shows his true colors, the easier it will be to transition to the PBA. This Chief needs to go away, nothing he is doing is working for a department this size, if anyone wants proof just look at the $$$$$$$ the police department is costing the city every year. Chief go away and go destroy some other department. We don’t need someone leading this department who picks sides, especially the wrong side.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 02:19 PM
This is a joke, Chief plotting against officers he doesn’t want for the sgt. Position but gave the ordinal sgt. test questions and answers to the sneaky one. Wally and Dave are being harassed by the Chief and Lt’s for BS stuff because they’re next for the sgt. position selection based on the list. Why doesn’t the Chief concentrate on the lieutenant who brought alcohol to work and gave it to junior officers during hurricane Irma? Because they are friends and lunch together at shuckers every day? The integrity and moral of this department have been compromised by cronyism and failed leadership. It’s time for a change and it starts at the top.

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 09:06 PM
What’s going on in the Department? It seems that indecisiveness is working its way up the chain of command into the Chief’s noggin. It may prove the old adage that if you hang around with stupid people it eventually rubs off on you. That is happening now.

The President of the North Bay Village FOP is querying the Officers about granting the Chief, meaning the City, permission to ignore the current contract and take longer than the 30 day agreed upon (Article 10.1) time limit to fill a vacant Sergeant’s position, the position vacated when Sergeant Hatley retired.

The President is not asking “all” Officers, just certain Officers. Does the next guy in line for Sergeant have a vote? Ask him. Would those numbered 3, 4, 5, and 6 cast a vote of yes or no? Ask them.

Now, remember back when Sergeant DM retired? Of course we all do, it was Christmas come early that year, for all of us, still remembered with relish even today. Well, the City was aware of his upcoming retirement four months prior to the actual retirement date, yet they withheld testing for the vacant position for many months afterward. Then they postponed little peters promotion even longer than the mandated 30 day period when he was number one on the list. What happened there, another surprise maybe? Where was the FOP on that one? But little pete did not complain, who should have complained for him was the FOP!

Seems as though all Officers are held to the contract but if the City requests certain agreements be violated the FOP agrees. WTF?

Remember the shift bid? The City needed more time, time for what? Was it a surprise? They only had a full year’s notice. Thanks FOP, how about doing your job.

Question, If I take drugs and drink on duty, will the City allow me to vote on whether those rules apply to me or not? With how the current investigation is being handled, maybe the vote has already taken place, we just don’t know about it.

The FOP cannot agree to a contract change by themselves, the Officers “MUST” vote on that change.

When the CIty and the FOP get to pick and choose what rules can be enforced it leads to who will have those rules applied to, or not applied to. The current investigation is an obvious example of rule application.

Drunken drug master should be at home on administrative down time, yet what is happening? He’s allowed to go to work and drive a City vehicle, not only at work but to and from his house, no liability there? I am positive he is not taking drugs and drinking anymore, aren’t you? But, no problem, the part timers are allowed take home cars and the newly hired full time Officers are not. See how the Contract and SOP’s get to be applied?

Is he still carrying his gun? Isn’t there a law against drug addicts and alcoholics having firearms in their possession? Not if that law doesn’t apply.