PDA

View Full Version : Abcdefghijk?

Unregistered
08-17-2016, 11:54 PM
Today I received a 3 page flyer in the mail titled ABCD, Anybody but Cook and DiFranco. And from what I can see on this message board, add Jackie Moore to the mix too. My first thought was, just who is Conni Brunni, author of this flyer? A quick Google search shows that she and her husband Scott own property in Bakersfield, California, a home in Englewood, and several villas in Sable Trace. Google headlines suggest that she is a part-time resident of North Port, and a political ally as well as she was the campaign manager for Commissioner Linda Yates. She also contributed $7000 to Linda Yates' last campaign, and the flyer was printed in "Lyin Linda" yellow. She also was/is(?) politically active in California.

I remember NP before Commissioners Cook and DiFranco were elected. Vanessa Carusone was a former commissioner. In that time the City was falling apart. Carusone and Fred Tower orchestrated the sale of escheated lots, blowing our last opportunity to shape the city's future as far as being able to package property for any other purpose. Her pal David Garafalo and the other commissioners foolishly spent money on things like a failed effort to bring replica baseball stadiums here, expensive brick pavers at our main intersections, partnering with the county to buy Warm Mineral Springs, and he was voted out of office in shame after a series of personal drunken proprieties. Property values sunk and it seemed that every other home was in foreclosure. Commercial activity had stopped entirely. The City was left for dead, we were running on fumes and using reserves to pay for the budget. 4 years later, our property values have more than doubled and the city has added many new stores and businesses. We're no longer spending reserves to pay for the daily budget. It seems to me and many of the folks I talk with, Commissioner Cook and DiFranco have done a really great job!

You people are simply nuts. Stephanie Gibson, Karen Arlington, Conni Brunni. It's obvious that this piece came from Lyin' Linda, and her associates. Tell her to pay her mortgage. And maybe if her entire agenda wasn't about hearing herself talk, and extending the meetings until 2 AM, they wouldn't have had to move the meetings to the morning.

Stephanie Gibson
08-18-2016, 12:35 AM
Well we maybe nuts but you aint so bright.. let's start with the mantra.. it is ABCD, 4 lil letters with a HUGE opportunity to change this City, to take it back from your Spite and Malice heroines who do as they damn well please for there own purposes and self satisfaction.. Which in most cases, means taking the opposite of the Yates position. Killed Townhalls, cut off night meetings, squuezed the Public Records... held special meetings so the then Mayor could pander to her special group. In the mean time, she as an excop with a mentally ill brother allowed the Chief to go unchecked.. she looked me straight in the eye and said she had no faith vespia could turn it around.. but did nothing.. is that the "really great" part? or maybe when they shut down conversationon the dais.. They didnt need to hear the public or facts or discuss squat.. They had already decided what their play was.. Is THAT the really great part.. or maybe when she illegallly entered private property to snooop without a warrant.. is THAT the really great part..?

Now lets start with simple...

A is for ANYBODY
B is for BUT
C is for Cook
D is for DiFranco

Now i will be sure to spread the lesson all over this City so it will help you Remember! In fact, maybe at the SINGLE public event that DiFranco bothered to show up at.. I will be the one with the ABCD Sunshine in my hand. Thank you for convincing me that maybe THAT is the better venue Thursday night.. We can help ya meet the 300 headcount.. Show Time!

In the meantime, if you think having those two walk all over we citizens is a"really great job" well maybe you ought get YOUR head examined.

One more time.. REMEMBER! A B C D

If you would like to discuss openly, my phone number is 941-284-8199..

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 01:03 AM
Blah, blah, blather. Yada Yada Yada like Seinfeld. It was a show about nothing. This response is also about nothing. Who on earth could have written this? Perhaps you don't remember when Cheryl Cook would call for NPPD services and show up at the door naked? Do you not remember the protective order that was issued because of Cheryl Cook stalking NPPD @ the gym? Has DiFranco disclosed her IRS tax lien? Didn't DiFranco have a foreclosure that just vanished into air? Why did both Cook and DiFranco vote to give Helen Raimbeau hush money to go away? Why did DiFranco abuse her position to hold a special meeting to pass the HRO? Why did DiFranco abuse her position by using the City Attorney to consult on her campaign in response to the ABCD mailer? Why have neither Cook nor DiFranco participated in ANY public forum where questions were asked?

Nothing done by Cook or DiFranco has anything to do with any prosperity that our City is currently experiencing. In fact, it could be said that their words and actions have cost our City in ways that can't be measured. It's also interesting that rather than refuting the facts in the ABCD mailing instead you try to divert attention with lies and go on personal attacks against those who have nothing to do with the ABCD movement. It doesn't look good on you.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 01:13 AM
We used to think that Lyin' Linda was terrific....that was in her first term when she stood alone against Garafalo, Trebert, Jones, and Blucher. Soon after the last election, the people who lost called Cook-DiFranco-Yates "the trio" because they often voted together. And then, some time between then and now, Linda became Lyin' Linda, a contrarian who simply came to enjoy hearing herself talk and took positions that she probably deep down disagrees with, but just can't help herself. The whole thing about Bayflite was the fact that Bayflite is a for-profit operation that takes in 8 billion dollars a year, and pays the City of NP nothing. As for changing the meetings to the mornings, as mentioned in the original post, it's because Lyin' Linda can't shut up and so the meetings get extended to 2 in the morning, which is just not right. The closing of town hall to groups? This had to be done because if you allow one group to do it you have to allow every single group to do it or risk exposing the city to another lawsuit. I could go on but what is the point? Change is great but only if we are going to change for the better. Do we really want to go back to having Vanessa as a Commissioner? The City is just now recovering from her incompetence. Jackie Moore over Cook? She knew the map was being redrawn when she got elected and instead of fulfilling her obligation to the people who voted for her, she is going to cost us the taxpayers $70-80,000 for a special election. Do we really want to go back to what NP was 4-5 years ago? I sure hope not. The City is booming with new construction, new businesses, new stores and restaurants, new water park, Warm Mineral Springs, a new technical school coming, and so much more. DiFranco and Cook have righted the ship, the city coffers are full and the tax base is growing and we're not spending reserves anymore. It's Lyin' Linda who has become the problem and trying to orchestrate a power play to bring in Carusone and Sias to do her bidding. Jackie's a nice lady, obviously not bright enough to realize that Lyin' Linda and her pal Vanessa by convincing her to to resign her seat and run for Cook's seat, have actually thrown her under the bus. The fact that this hit job flyer "ABCD" comes from Lyin' Linda's campaign manager and major financial backer tells us everything we need to know. What exactly is Conni Brunni's agenda?

Stephanie Gibson
08-18-2016, 02:02 AM
Now tell me exactly what Linda lied about? Tell me in the "Hit Job" exactly what parts arent true.. oh wait.. you didnt bother to read or follow the links did ya?

As for Conni Brunni's agenda.. she is a property owner in this City, she is an American citizen and can choose to voice her opinions any damn way she pleases. It is called the First Amendment. You know the one that Spite andMalice dont mind walking all over... Unlike your anonymous ways.. she signed her name to it.. Kudos to Conni! Why didnt your heroines show up to any of the public events.. take questions from we citizens? I find that extremely peculiar.. i mean like none.. i saw RD has a M&G but unadvertised appaprently.. oh wait she was at the Women League of Voters where she dismissed several citizens.. If they are so proud of themselves.. why not engage us publically?

Perhaps her simple agenda is the same as mine and 90% of this town.. to remove your heroines. Difference is, she was smart enough to cite facts and do so loudly and proudly.. Informing the citizens, using their own words and acts to demonstrate who they are.. now how can that be a bad thing? Unless you want to defend the specific points.. it is like every other poplitician.. they do what they can get away with.. then they push further.. until they get reminded who they serve .. ABCD is a movement to teach them the lesson that Enough is Enough.

Remember! ABCD =)

PS.. No idea what im doing on D2, it is a toughie.. but i will say I would write in my vote for Gus the dog before casting one for dismissive, sneering, miserable, spiteful Cook...

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 10:09 AM
From Conni Brunni, the author of the ABCD document:

Someone indicated that a cowardly creature posted crap about my ABCD mailer on the L.E.O. page. I don't do social media, but I wanted to let you know that the wording is oddly similar to words used in repsonse to a complaint I filed with the Florida Bar Association. Di Franco et.al. have sought to diminish me as an intelligent, independent individual by dismissing me as nothing more than an "ally of Linda Yates." They point out, correctly, that my husband and I contributed to Yates' campaign in 2014. Last I checked, that is our first amendment right. Yates is not the first, nor is she the last candidate to whose campaign we contribute.What does that have to do with Cook and DiFranco's despicable, self-serving actions on the City Commission? While my flyer is based on public record facts, the responders are cowards who resort to gutter-ball personal attacks on anyone and everyone; not one relevant fact is presented. It's typical for these creatures to do so because they have nothing else. It's a pathetic attempt to divert attention from real issues.
As to my relationship with Linda Yates, she and her husband are our friends. Merriam Webster Dictionary's simple definition of "friend" is "a person who you like and enjoy being with." "Ally", on the other hand, is defined as "to join yourself with another person, group, etc., in order to get or give support." I value my friends for their company, NOT for what they can give or get. Perhaps this concept is lost on the anonymous coward posting on L.E.O. My friends are far more valuable in my life than allies. I feel sorry for those who are unable to distiguish between the two.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 11:26 AM
We used to think that Lyin' Linda was terrific....that was in her first term when she stood alone against Garafalo, Trebert, Jones, and Blucher. Soon after the last election, the people who lost called Cook-DiFranco-Yates "the trio" because they often voted together. And then, some time between then and now, Linda became Lyin' Linda, a contrarian who simply came to enjoy hearing herself talk and took positions that she probably deep down disagrees with, but just can't help herself. The whole thing about Bayflite was the fact that Bayflite is a for-profit operation that takes in 8 billion dollars a year, and pays the City of NP nothing. As for changing the meetings to the mornings, as mentioned in the original post, it's because Lyin' Linda can't shut up and so the meetings get extended to 2 in the morning, which is just not right. The closing of town hall to groups? This had to be done because if you allow one group to do it you have to allow every single group to do it or risk exposing the city to another lawsuit. I could go on but what is the point? Change is great but only if we are going to change for the better. Do we really want to go back to having Vanessa as a Commissioner? The City is just now recovering from her incompetence. Jackie Moore over Cook? She knew the map was being redrawn when she got elected and instead of fulfilling her obligation to the people who voted for her, she is going to cost us the taxpayers $70-80,000 for a special election. Do we really want to go back to what NP was 4-5 years ago? I sure hope not. The City is booming with new construction, new businesses, new stores and restaurants, new water park, Warm Mineral Springs, a new technical school coming, and so much more. DiFranco and Cook have righted the ship, the city coffers are full and the tax base is growing and we're not spending reserves anymore. It's Lyin' Linda who has become the problem and trying to orchestrate a power play to bring in Carusone and Sias to do her bidding. Jackie's a nice lady, obviously not bright enough to realize that Lyin' Linda and her pal Vanessa by convincing her to to resign her seat and run for Cook's seat, have actually thrown her under the bus. The fact that this hit job flyer "ABCD" comes from Lyin' Linda's campaign manager and major financial backer tells us everything we need to know. What exactly is Conni Brunni's agenda?

So everything was great when Linda Yates "stood alone against Garafalo, Trebert, Jones, and Blucher?" Then after the election there were sour grapes and packaged her with Cook & DiFranco to villanize not only those who beat them in the election but also Linda Yates who stood up against them? Then, for reasons unknown, Linda Yates is labeled a contrarian? Okay. I'm starting to understand. When she stood alone against G,T, J & B it was good but when she has stood alone against Cook, DiFranco & Jones she is a contrarian? Doesn't make sense but let's move along.

As for Bayflite, it doesn't matter that Bayflite is a for-profit operation when your loved one needs to be transported. The fact that we don't have a hospital means that we need this service more so. Cook & DiFranco were pandering to the money in Heron Creek, pure and simple.

As for the change of meeting times, If Cook, DiFranco, Jones and Moore would even pretend to have a simple conversation in public, on the dais about each agenda item then Linda Yates, in my opinion, wouldn't feel the need to discuss and encourage debate on items. It appears that she wants to make sure the public is aware of concerns with each item. The others? Well, the City Manager and City Attorney hold a meeting with each Commissioner, an agenda briefing meeting. As far as Cook, DiFranco, Jones & Moore are concerned, this is the only conversation they need to have. They come to the meetings with their minds made up based on the information / opinions provided by the City Manager. This is NOT how City legislation is to be conducted. If it takes 10 hours to discuss in length IN FRONT OF THE CITIZENS AND ON THE RECORD any concerns each commissioner could or should have with an agenda item then so be it. If it's getting late, recess until the next day and continue.

I will not comment on Vanessa Carusone.

While I don't disagree with much that you've written about Jacqueline Moore, there are a few items that are not true. First, SHE didn't cost the taxpayers 70-80K, that would be Cook, DiFranco & Jones. Although she knew that districting was going to take place, the districts had not been decided. Truth of the matter is that as it stands, Cook lives in D2 but is in Seat 1, DiFranco lives in D1 but currently serves in Seat 2, Jones (who has termed out) serves in Seat 3. The only person who lives in their district and sits in the seat of their district is Linda Yates.

Cook and DiFranco have not righted anything. They have contributed to the corruption. They have voted against the wishes and best interests of the community. They are uncivil and unwilling to engage with citizens even on the most simple issues.

I haven't spoken with Linda Yates about Carusone or Sias. I haven't spoken to Linda Yates about encouraging Moore to resign and run for D2. I can't speak for Ms. Brunni but I suspect her agenda is the same as my agenda. Many have heralded these same thoughts. We need to bring transparency, accountability and civility to our City via our Commission. We need to hold the City Manager & Police Chief (and others in admin) accountable. Cook and DiFranco are the antithesis to this agenda. They are self serving, conniving and childish. A blemish on this great City that must be voted out.
Calling the document created and referenced by Ms. Brunni a "hit job" is nothing but dirty politics. She didn't just state her opinion. There are facts backed with citations. It's easy enough to look up. But rather than offering what you might think is the real truth with citations, you use dirty political non-factual, finger pointing, grandstanding.
Conni Brunni may have allies & friends but that doesn't make her less believable or negate her right to speak as a taxpayer. At least she is willing to stand up and cite the truth. And whoever is trying to belittle her efforts isn't paying attention.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 12:01 PM
Hi, while we are discussing possible corruption I am just curious as to the status of Vanessa Carusone's "non profit", as in, where did the grant money go, the alleged non-profit that Mayor Moore sat on the board of. And what is the relationship between Mayor Moore and Tina Rae Gregoire who is being sued by her sister Tiffany (anyone can see the docket on the Sarasota Clerk website) over the fact that the Achievements Learning Center was a tax and financial fraud and not a legitimate non-profit. How deep does the corruption go? Their accountant was Mark Klingel, now facing trial in Sarasota County for a multi-million dollar fraud accounting cheating scheme. Sounds like a lot of dots that can be connected between Carusone, Moore, Tina Rae Gregoire, and Klingel, and they can't lead to a very good place. I realize that this thread is about Cook and Difranco, and Linda Yates, but how about open the discussion to include Carusone and Moore? Also, checked on the Clerk website, DiFranco's foreclosure docket is on there but looking at the details, she was never foreclosed on, it was dismissed. A look for Linda Yates well publicized foreclosure is not on there, how did she manage to get that removed? It seems that the facts stated by Stephanie Gibson are in fact, the opposite of what she said.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi, while we are discussing possible corruption I am just curious as to the status of Vanessa Carusone's "non profit", as in, where did the grant money go, the alleged non-profit that Mayor Moore sat on the board of. And what is the relationship between Mayor Moore and Tina Rae Gregoire who is being sued by her sister Tiffany (anyone can see the docket on the Sarasota Clerk website) over the fact that the Achievements Learning Center was a tax and financial fraud and not a legitimate non-profit. How deep does the corruption go? Their accountant was Mark Klingel, now facing trial in Sarasota County for a multi-million dollar fraud accounting cheating scheme. Sounds like a lot of dots that can be connected between Carusone, Moore, Tina Rae Gregoire, and Klingel, and they can't lead to a very good place. I realize that this thread is about Cook and Difranco, and Linda Yates, but how about open the discussion to include Carusone and Moore? Also, checked on the Clerk website, DiFranco's foreclosure docket is on there but looking at the details, she was never foreclosed on, it was dismissed. A look for Linda Yates well publicized foreclosure is not on there, how did she manage to get that removed? It seems that the facts stated by Stephanie Gibson are in fact, the opposite of what she said.

I am not Stephanie Gibson. This is not about Linda Yates. Your discussion about Moore & Carusone are welcomed, at least by me. ABCCD&M. They are all corrupt. Linda Yates has two years to serve out her term. She is not involved with the ABCD movement. We are diverse individuals working on our own with our own funds. There are many who are just sharing the ABCD truths! Should the other C & M be added? Sure. SO. say NO to ABCCD&M

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 03:49 PM
It seems that short memory plagues the pro Cook supporters. In her first run for office she refused to attend any own form. Instead she appeared at a closed to public meet and great held by the Sarasota County Republican party. In her first year she blew her $5000 travel expense in less then half a year. When questioned about such her response was that she refused to be micromanaged. I have no idea to this day what she meant by that state.

When she does travel for supposed city business she stays and the most posh and expensive accommodation available, which can be verified by public records if you even access them from city hall.

One case in point was a trip to Cape Coral. A trip that requires at best 30 mins. Instead of attending the one day affair and returning home she stayed over night at one of the city's most expensive hotels.

It has been told to me several times that she ran for officer for one reason. That reason being using the city as her free ride travel agency.

In closing I ask all to read her bio she has posted since running for office. All it tells is she has lived here for little of ten years, and used to own a court stenographer business in Dade County. There is absolutely nothing telling about her education, life, etc. any where that I can find. Her past life outside of NP was and still is a mystery to this day.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 04:09 PM
Cheryl Cook would call for NPPD services and show up at the door naked? Do you not remember the protective order that was issued because of Cheryl Cook stalking NPPD @ the gym? Has DiFranco disclosed her IRS tax lien?.
Can any of this be verified by documentation?
What is the protective order for and is it still in effect?
How much is De Franco's lien for?

Stephanie Gibson
08-18-2016, 04:37 PM

The only things I have ever heard about the Vanessa nonprofit was in one converation and directly from Rhonda DiFranco. Now clearly, RD has motives to plant seeds of doubt about Vanessa.

I heard there was a red envelope mailed to a couple folks, i did not receive one nor am i aware of the specific contents. In a Hanks interview, Suggs mentioned it had to do with one sister suing another. I have no idea what any of it means and I choose to fight the bigger battles as I see them. Instead, I try to flush the innuendo and unvetted crap under, Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys..

I have plenty of opinions like everyone else.. having said that, i NEVER put out unverified facts about individuals (political or otherwise) without first hand knowledge or fact checking myself. I do not know which facts you thing i got wrong, So please point me to the statements you think i am wrong on. Id like to correct and apologize for such or will provide my backup to defend my statement.

Remember! ABCD

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 08:25 PM
WOW!!! Stop the madness. The letters are ABCCD AND M. Get rid of them all!!! Time for a change remember. Um okay answering the door naked um not buying it. Anyway she may have been airing herself out. Stalking nppd yeah okay. Whomever is throwing this around why??? this stuff does not need to be thrown around proof it. Lying Linda ahh no lying post about naked commissioners answering the door . Lets stop the madness ABCCD AND M enough is enough!!! TIME FOR A CHANGE AND PLEAS KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 08:26 PM
Can any of this be verified by documentation?
What is the protective order for and is it still in effect?
How much is De Franco's lien for?

All you need to do is look for it and you will find it. I'm sure there are police officers here who can attest. I have documentation but I do not intend to post it. But, do trust, it's there.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 09:12 PM
All you need to do is look for it and you will find it. I'm sure there are police officers here who can attest. I have documentation but I do not intend to post it. But, do trust, it's there.

Oh no without proof I will not trust. To many false statements in this department. The question is which police officers admin? Sorry do not buy it. Who cares anyway foolish foolish. Lets get back to the truth and educated statements. Why in the world would someone call the police and answer the door naked. What was she looking for when she called them did they have extra clothes for her.

Stephanie Gibson
08-19-2016, 03:37 AM
Commissioner DiFranco,

Here you go again.. going off half ****ed. with no facts, only ASSumptions. Well I have plenty of financial woes, so can feel your pain. However i have integrity and have never shared anything about your financials. Hell i didnt know anything about such. Right up and until you accused me, then intimate that i had some inside contacts with the IRS, tried to threaten my job with your happy horseshit.. So in interest of full disclosure, I figure I should let a little sunshine in. As a reminder, you file a Form 6 where YOU put the information out in the public.

(http://public.ethics.state.fl.us/Forms/2014/244104-Form6.pdf)

It is call the First Amendment. I know citizens rights mean nothing to you but it means everything to me. I will go down fighting to keep them and along the way, do my very best to see that YOU are voted out of office.

#ABCD

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 11:03 AM
It seems that short memory plagues the pro Cook supporters. In her first run for office she refused to attend any own form. Instead she appeared at a closed to public meet and great held by the Sarasota County Republican party. In her first year she blew her $5000 travel expense in less then half a year. When questioned about such her response was that she refused to be micromanaged. I have no idea to this day what she meant by that state.

When she does travel for supposed city business she stays and the most posh and expensive accommodation available, which can be verified by public records if you even access them from city hall.

One case in point was a trip to Cape Coral. A trip that requires at best 30 mins. Instead of attending the one day affair and returning home she stayed over night at one of the city's most expensive hotels.

It has been told to me several times that she ran for officer for one reason. That reason being using the city as her free ride travel agency.

In closing I ask all to read her bio she has posted since running for office. All it tells is she has lived here for little of ten years, and used to own a court stenographer business in Dade County. There is absolutely nothing telling about her education, life, etc. any where that I can find. Her past life outside of NP was and still is a mystery to this day.
She does love the travel life that is for sure.

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 11:49 AM
Commissioner DiFranco,

Here you go again.. going off half ****ed. with no facts, only ASSumptions. Well I have plenty of financial woes, so can feel your pain. However i have integrity and have never shared anything about your financials. Hell i didnt know anything about such. Right up and until you accused me, then intimate that i had some inside contacts with the IRS, tried to threaten my job with your happy horseshit.. So in interest of full disclosure, I figure I should let a little sunshine in. As a reminder, you file a Form 6 where YOU put the information out in the public.

(http://public.ethics.state.fl.us/Forms/2014/244104-Form6.pdf)

It is call the First Amendment. I know citizens rights mean nothing to you but it means everything to me. I will go down fighting to keep them and along the way, do my very best to see that YOU are voted out of office.

#ABCD

Stephanie,

I am sorry this has happened to you. I am not surprised admin, politicians etc have tried to silence you. You are brave and speak the truth. Shame on her although she will lose so I do not no why she continues this triad anywhere in north port. She ruined her own reputation and people are fed up with her and cook and also moore. As we know cook and her are really the ones that have been nothing but trouble and self serving. I do not think moore is a bad person I just think it is time for her to go. Keep speaking the truth Stephanie this fight is for everyone unfortunately the admin has affected many in this town . I respect you and I am hoping this does not affect your job. Shame on you miss d Halloween is almost here so please put your witch hat on and fly away. ABCCD AND M. BYE BYE

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 11:58 AM
Oh no without proof I will not trust. To many false statements in this department. The question is which police officers admin? Sorry do not buy it. Who cares anyway foolish foolish. Lets get back to the truth and educated statements. Why in the world would someone call the police and answer the door naked. What was she looking for when she called them did they have extra clothes for her.

Well, there is one way to find it. Look - make a public records request!

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 12:58 PM

Actually I do not care. Not my monkey not my circus. You can just see what her character is like by what she did to the brave woman that has taken on the establishment. Her fate is sealed. Nasty nasty how dare you try to take away someones livelihood. Your fate is sealed Miss D go back to police work. I am sure the admin of NP will hire you

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 04:07 PM

1. It will take for ever and a day for the city to get around to it.
2. Cough up the money to make copies the city will charge me.
3. You say you already have the documents but refuse to post them. Why?
4. If you are afraid to post them give them to a third party who is not.

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 03:25 AM
Actually I do not care. Not my monkey not my circus. You can just see what her character is like by what she did to the brave woman that has taken on the establishment. Her fate is sealed. Nasty nasty how dare you try to take away someones livelihood. Your fate is sealed Miss D go back to police work. I am sure the admin of NP will hire you

She is a despicable woman. She needs to resign as vice-mayor and resign her candidacy. She is not honest, honorable or protective of the City or the badge that she once wore. To treat a citizen(s) the way she has is beyond the code of ethics. ABCD

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 11:32 AM
She is a despicable woman. She needs to resign as vice-mayor and resign her candidacy. She is not honest, honorable or protective of the City or the badge that she once wore. To treat a citizen(s) the way she has is beyond the code of ethics. ABCD
I agree totally goodbye to the despicable

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 11:33 AM
How dare her use words as former law enforcement does that make you special? Or just a bullying tactic to make someone listen. Who cares former law enforcement

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 12:06 PM
Wow, so a group of Linda Yates supporters (who claim to be all acting, in unison, someway, on their own, self funding, except for the fact that the effort is being financed by Linda Yates campaign manager, in the same vein of lies that the superpacs and candidates do not coordinate their efforts) start a campaign based on outright lies - that Commissioner DiFranco was foreclosed on (when public records show that she was not), trespassed to investigate a puppy mill in the Estates (a full investigation said she did not), and has a mentally ill brother (this is a low blow and not sure why it's part of the campaign) who should have helped Stephanie Gibson against Chief Vespia. Yet you folks call her despicable? This is like some sort of Donald Trump dystopian world where everything is upside down, where he appeals to the African-American voters to just disregard everything he has said and stood for for years, discrimination in renting, calling for the deaths of the Central Park 5, or having klansmen and neo-nazis run his campaign and asking them what they have to lose by voting for him. A world where I guess it's ok for Stephanie and her friends to lie about Commissioner DiFranco and then expect her to support their efforts to lie about her? What planet are we on?

4 years ago before DiFranco (and Cook) became commissioners, about every other home in NP was abandoned and in foreclosure, commercial and business activity was dead, and the city was spending reserves to pay it's bills. Flash forward 4 years later, property values have more than doubles, dormant communities are building again, new homes being built, people actually moving here, new splash pad at Atwater, Warm Mineral Springs resolved, lots of new stores and businesses, new technical school breaking ground, and more in the works. Yet you want to either go back to a former commissioner (Carusone) who nearly destroyed the city, or hand the reigns over to a 20 year old who has no experience just so he can do what Yates tells him to do? It makes as much sense as minorities voting for Trump after years of being attacked by Trump. No thanks. DiFranco and Cook have done an excellent job for this city, the progress of the last 4 years proves it.

Stephanie Gibson
08-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Please name the lie and I will apologize and correct myself.. I asked after you last "its all yates fault" rant but nadda.

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Wow, so a group of Linda Yates supporters (who claim to be all acting, in unison, someway, on their own, self funding, except for the fact that the effort is being financed by Linda Yates campaign manager, in the same vein of lies that the superpacs and candidates do not coordinate their efforts) start a campaign based on outright lies - that Commissioner DiFranco was foreclosed on (when public records show that she was not), trespassed to investigate a puppy mill in the Estates (a full investigation said she did not), and has a mentally ill brother (this is a low blow and not sure why it's part of the campaign) who should have helped Stephanie Gibson against Chief Vespia. Yet you folks call her despicable? This is like some sort of Donald Trump dystopian world where everything is upside down, where he appeals to the African-American voters to just disregard everything he has said and stood for for years, discrimination in renting, calling for the deaths of the Central Park 5, or having klansmen and neo-nazis run his campaign and asking them what they have to lose by voting for him. A world where I guess it's ok for Stephanie and her friends to lie about Commissioner DiFranco and then expect her to support their efforts to lie about her? What planet are we on?

4 years ago before DiFranco (and Cook) became commissioners, about every other home in NP was abandoned and in foreclosure, commercial and business activity was dead, and the city was spending reserves to pay it's bills. Flash forward 4 years later, property values have more than doubles, dormant communities are building again, new homes being built, people actually moving here, new splash pad at Atwater, Warm Mineral Springs resolved, lots of new stores and businesses, new technical school breaking ground, and more in the works. Yet you want to either go back to a former commissioner (Carusone) who nearly destroyed the city, or hand the reigns over to a 20 year old who has no experience just so he can do what Yates tells him to do? It makes as much sense as minorities voting for Trump after years of being attacked by Trump. No thanks. DiFranco and Cook have done an excellent job for this city, the progress of the last 4 years proves it.

Well well well. Looks like one of the Cook and DiFranco fan club has arrived. Keep repeating lies and sooner or later you too will believe it. ABCD ABCD ABCD

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 02:01 PM

Please, Cook and DiFranco have done NOTHING for this City unless it served them. They have made it clear that they are not team players. They will strike down anything the City Manager or Attorney ask of them. They will support anything they are told to support. Can't you just accept that there are many people who have actually watched Cook & DiFranco at work and seen how they operate and now have come together for the very organic and citizen funded ABCD movement? Yates, Carusone, Hutchinson, Moore or any other candidate that you wish to drag into your vitriol has NOTHING to do with this movement. Does it bother you so that citizens are standing up? Well, get used to it. We have no room for the Cook and DiFranco type of politician. ABCD

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Lie # 1, part A: DiFranco had her house foreclosed on, and part B: she managed to have it erased from public records. Truth: According to the clerk records, her house was not foreclosed on, and in fact, it is not erased from public records. To actually complicate the lie, Yates' foreclosure actually has been erased from public records.

Lie # 2: DiFranco searched a puppy mill in the Estates without a warrant. Truth: A full investigation said otherwise.

Lie #3: DiFranco has an IRS lien. Truth: DiFranco does not have an IRS lien.

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Lie # 1, part A: DiFranco had her house foreclosed on, and part B: she managed to have it erased from public records. Truth: According to the clerk records, her house was not foreclosed on, and in fact, it is not erased from public records. To actually complicate the lie, Yates' foreclosure actually has been erased from public records.

Lie # 2: DiFranco searched a puppy mill in the Estates without a warrant. Truth: A full investigation said otherwise.

1. I would never support trump
2. Cook and difranco made the city come out of econpmic ruins? Um that happened when the entire nations economy rose from ruins.

3. I am not sure what all this forclousure is about who cares. Does that give the difranco duo the right to try and take someones livihood away? As we know politicians never lie
4. Does that give the duo the right to use a former law enforcement memo to be a bully . Nope that is a vespia tactic in the back pocket Miss Cohen?

5. Former means former puff your chest all you want. You are over a change is needed. I would rather elect my cat then any of you people with your shananigans.

ABCD BYE BYE BULLIES

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 03:29 PM
Sorry I clicked before spell check with the quote above. But I am sure the duo has never done that either

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 03:33 PM
na na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye. abcd abcd abcd goodbye

Unregistered
08-20-2016, 03:39 PM
Linda Yates Yes I would vote for her if she was running. She is the only one who had the b---- to stand up for the rights of the people. So Now the PEOPLE will take back their constitutional rights from your non constitutional commission. I say hooray for the people. So ABCCD AND M

Stephanie Gibson
08-21-2016, 02:41 AM
(PLEASE provide the meesage number (upper right) where I mentioned any of the above)

She told me she snooped, her defense was that she stayed on the property edge but then described things she saw that couldnt be seen from roadway. SSO and SA chose not to charge.. that does not mean she did not do as she did. It is only yet another example of RD abusing her powers and using her position to exact harm to another. It is my belief and opinion.

Asked and answer but again, i had zero to do with finding this information but it matters not. The Fact is Rhonda put it out in the public domain. Ditto for her brother. She told me such information.. if it was meant to be a secret then why would she share such. #NoStigma

#ABCD

Stephanie Gibson
08-21-2016, 02:43 AM
na na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye. abcd abcd abcd goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M

Stephanie Gibson
08-22-2016, 05:13 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2656296]Lie # 1, part A: DiFranco had her house foreclosed on, and part B: she managed to have it erased from public records. Truth: According to the clerk records, her house was not foreclosed on, and in fact, it is not erased from public records. To actually complicate the lie, Yates' foreclosure actually has been erased from public records.

Fact 1. While I find it irrelevant, you came in accusing ABCD of lying.. well on September 12. 2007 a foreclosure sale was held by Clerk of Court at 11am. Case# 2007 CA 5858 SC

Fact 2. Not having sufficient evidence to charge, does not mean she did not do the deed. By her own email saying she was going to snoop and subsequently ended up with pictures... Again it is another example of her walking on citizens rights.

Fact 3. See Form 6 that she filed when she was on the Tampa Aviation board.

#ABCD

Unregistered
08-22-2016, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2656296]Lie # 1, part A: DiFranco had her house foreclosed on, and part B: she managed to have it erased from public records. Truth: According to the clerk records, her house was not foreclosed on, and in fact, it is not erased from public records. To actually complicate the lie, Yates' foreclosure actually has been erased from public records.

Fact 1. While I find it irrelevant, you came in accusing ABCD of lying.. well on September 12. 2007 a foreclosure sale was held by Clerk of Court at 11am. Case# 2007 CA 5858 SC

Fact 2. Not having sufficient evidence to charge, does not mean she did not do the deed. By her own email saying she was going to snoop and subsequently ended up with pictures... Again it is another example of her walking on citizens rights.

Fact 3. See Form 6 that she filed when she was on the Tampa Aviation board.

#ABCD
Ethics complaint, when she loses on August 30th, she will still have to answer for the ethics violation while in office, I am sure the new commissioners are not going to vote to cover her expenses etc. Call it Karma, poetic Justice or whatever you want this will prevent her from taking the dist 4 seat temporarily or running in the future.