PDA

View Full Version : King Radio

BaJesus
08-17-2016, 08:37 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, I just want to extend my thanks to Sgt. JR aka "King Radio" for establishing a new Directive regarding transports. Of course he gets away with it as usual.......

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 12:09 AM
If you think something is wrong with it go to your Sgt. not here!

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 07:51 PM
If you think something is wrong with it go to your Sgt. not here!

looks like king radio is not happy with the truth, don't worry ratboy the chief will bail you out.

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 11:04 PM
HAHA....King Radio. Leave Lyin King alone. Speaking of which, where's the chief? Is some dirty laundry about to get aired out? More changes ahead. Hold on cause here it comes

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 01:42 PM
Do not forget this site is being monitored, don't be that person who gets caught up in an administrative or civil liability situation. Word to the wise!

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 02:06 AM
You guys should be more concerned about how many officers you have working the road. You guys don't have a step plan? Wow. How do you get people to work for no future raise in sight?

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 03:52 PM
You guys should be more concerned about how many officers you have working the road. You guys don't have a step plan? Wow. How do you get people to work for no future raise in sight?

Because bashing co-workers is much better then facing the truth about miserable self. Why worry about what's really important.

Sorry but that is reality and the extreme truth about this Department. We care more about who did what, who did who, who got what, and who went where, instead of ...what can I do to help us grow.

Lol, bunch of miserable haters at MGPD, so happy I left!! I see nothing ever changes, same miserable p****y's bashing your fellow brothers and sisters... sad

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 02:56 PM
HAHA....King Radio. Leave Lyin King alone. Speaking of which, where's the chief? Is some dirty laundry about to get aired out? More changes ahead. Hold on cause here it comes

The dirt is about to air in the news next week. When you have pix and videos of the chief screwing female cops on duty and get caught, that's when IA gets involved is forced to illegally delete pix off one the female's phone so the chief can get away with another sexual harassment scandal.