PDA

View Full Version : Looking for information

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 01:30 PM
Can anyone explain or provide documents as to why the chief removed the lieutenant positions?

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 01:39 PM
The only thing I can think of is the white men that got the new positions must have learned a special talent at jiffy lube

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 02:51 PM
Can anyone explain or provide documents as to why the chief removed the lieutenant positions?

The reasons the Chief removed the lieutenants and the vehicle that he used are two different things. As you will recall, after the "sex party scandal", an "independent study" was ordered to evaluate the practices and health of the NPPD. Problem is, the $60K that was spent only resulted in a not-so-independent-study. The CPSM study was reviewed by the Chief and his henchmen and "suggestions" were returned to the CPSM. The CPSM then revised their "independent" report to suit the needs of the Chief. So, the vehicle that was used was the CPSM. If you're interested, we have at least 2 copies of the study...a draft and the final. Word on the street is that there were other drafts but it doesn't really matter. What matters is the final and the fact that it was doctored by the Chief to suit his needs. His reasons will remain to be seen. This wasn't his first attempt to remove them. This was just his successful attempt.

Stephanie Gibson
07-15-2016, 04:07 PM
It is very disturbing. Send PAdkins@cityofnorthport.com a records request and ask for ALL Draft and Final copies of the CPSM study. My opinion is, it was done to deflect blame from Vespia who is the real culprit here. HE is the leader of the organization but like Lewis did in other scandals, they fiind fall guys.. and that never includes the responsible party, only the expendable staff members. Disgusting.

Intersting factoid: When you pull the CPSM study(s), also request the last evaluation of the LTs and any PIPs. You will find the only LT that became a Commander was on a PIP for 6 months that year, still got an EXCEPTIONAL eval and a Commander role. The only WHY I can deduct is because HE, like Vespia, has no problem lying to the staff, the public and doing whatever needs to be done to protect out Chief Liar in Charge.

I have BEGGED, literally, for Lewis to provide follow up on the CPSM study, the recomendations and what we have done to mitigatethe issues. Crickets....

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 06:52 PM
It is very disturbing. Send PAdkins@cityofnorthport.com a records request and ask for ALL Draft and Final copies of the CPSM study. My opinion is, it was done to deflect blame from Vespia who is the real culprit here. HE is the leader of the organization but like Lewis did in other scandals, they fiind fall guys.. and that never includes the responsible party, only the expendable staff members. Disgusting.

Intersting factoid: When you pull the CPSM study(s), also request the last evaluation of the LTs and any PIPs. You will find the only LT that became a Commander was on a PIP for 6 months that year, still got an EXCEPTIONAL eval and a Commander role. The only WHY I can deduct is because HE, like Vespia, has no problem lying to the staff, the public and doing whatever needs to be done to protect out Chief Liar in Charge.

I have BEGGED, literally, for Lewis to provide follow up on the CPSM study, the recomendations and what we have done to mitigatethe issues. Crickets....

I must PREFACE this with I am NOT calling city officials Nazis. I am not comparing their misdeeds with the mass murder of millions of innocent people.

That being said there was an excellent film about the Wannsee conference called "Conspiracy" where they instituted their killing machine. In the film Dr. Friedrich Wilhelm Kritzinger raises a protest to the killings and asserts "That [the Jewish murders] has personally been denied to me by the Fuhrer!" General Reinhard Heydrich, head of the Gestapo replied smugly "And it will continue to be denied..."

We have the same attempt at covering up this admin's misdeeds from people positioned throughout our chain of command up to our elected officials. Not Nazis. Not murderers. Just liars...