PDA

View Full Version : Detective spot

Unregistered
06-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Anyone postings odds or favorites yet?

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 10:22 AM
Whoever it is will be happy! At least they/DB has a Sgt. that still cares. The patrol Sgts have all basically just thrown in the towel.

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 11:27 AM
Whoever it is will be happy! At least they/DB has a Sgt. that still cares. The patrol Sgts have all basically just thrown in the towel.

That's f****** hilarious. Your joking right? No one cares anymore. Our chief especially doesn't care! How do you expect the patrol sgts to be respected or to give a damn when the chief has not shown them any respect or gratitude over the last several years? He acts like everyone below him is a piece of shit but hey, lets get that accreditation completed because thats what matters.

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
I hope the accreditation is finished soon and the chief can use it on a resume and get the hell out of Bartow

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 11:03 PM
That's f****** hilarious. Your joking right? No one cares anymore. Our chief especially doesn't care! How do you expect the patrol sgts to be respected or to give a damn when the chief has not shown them any respect or gratitude over the last several years? He acts like everyone below him is a piece of shit but hey, lets get that accreditation completed because thats what matters.

Gratitude? The chief owes you NOTHING you work for the citizens, do your job. Perhaps if you worked harder you'd get the gratitude you "deserve." I come to work for the citizens not a pat on the back the chief has always supported me and everyone else as far as I can tell.

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 01:56 AM
Gratitude? The chief owes you NOTHING you work for the citizens, do your job. Perhaps if you worked harder you'd get the gratitude you "deserve." I come to work for the citizens not a pat on the back the chief has always supported me and everyone else as far as I can tell.

Tells us how you really feel, Chief JH!

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 12:46 PM
Why the hell are the detectives in the good graces? I know they have a couple of un solved 5s hanging out there and it take an act of congress to get them out of their office; unless they are going out of their way to point out patrol mistakes then they are so n the spot!

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 05:18 PM
I always see detectives out of their offices. They could probably spend more time out of their offices if they didn't have to clean up all of patrols screw ups and re-train patrol officers how to do basic police work. We all know the detectives run the police department as they are tasked with making the decisions and are the patrol Sgt's "go to" for decision making. Heck detectives are even called out for crime scene work even though Carl and Tag are being paid ID pay and they refuse to process scenes. Check DB's yearly arrests they are way up compared to years ago. Now CST has not been doing anything. Carl and Tag are tasked with judging a cooking contest, wtf! And when they do make an arrest they usually violate the person's constitutional rights and the case is no billed. Even worse, they train the new officers, (AJ), all their bad mistakes. What a joke.

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 10:17 PM
I always see detectives out of their offices. They could probably spend more time out of their offices if they didn't have to clean up all of patrols screw ups and re-train patrol officers how to do basic police work. We all know the detectives run the police department as they are tasked with making the decisions and are the patrol Sgt's "go to" for decision making. Heck detectives are even called out for crime scene work even though Carl and Tag are being paid ID pay and they refuse to process scenes. Check DB's yearly arrests they are way up compared to years ago. Now CST has not been doing anything. Carl and Tag are tasked with judging a cooking contest, wtf! And when they do make an arrest they usually violate the person's constitutional rights and the case is no billed. Even worse, they train the new officers, (AJ), all their bad mistakes. What a joke.

Hahaha man did this post de-rail! How about everyone around the PD could tighten up. Everyone has been making excuses as to why they can't or won't do their job. And a bunch of the new officers SUCK. Some are to obsessed with taking selfies, taking videos with kids in the hood and posing for the local paper for the social media 'likes' yet they're out here making horrible decisions. It amazes me where our priorities are when everyone should get back to the basics of law enforcement. Raul is the only member of this department who comes in, does his job and is successful at it! I admire him. Our crime scene unit is a joke. CST is a joke. The fact that they want to create a drug unit is a joke. Half of patrol is a joke. Bunch of whining, sensitive p*****s. Half of DB is a lazy joke. The chief who doesn't care about us is a goddamn joke. I still can't figure out why we need accreditation or why it's so important. To me it's just smoke & mirrors, to fool people into believing we provide a professional service. What a waste of time and money! Just like that pay scale survey, which the results we will never see.
Anyways, can't wait to see which rookie officer makes detective!

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 10:53 PM
Hahaha man did this post de-rail! How about everyone around the PD could tighten up. Everyone has been making excuses as to why they can't or won't do their job. And a bunch of the new officers SUCK. Some are to obsessed with taking selfies, taking videos with kids in the hood and posing for the local paper for the social media 'likes' yet they're out here making horrible decisions. It amazes me where our priorities are when everyone should get back to the basics of law enforcement. Raul is the only member of this department who comes in, does his job and is successful at it! I admire him. Our crime scene unit is a joke. CST is a joke. The fact that they want to create a drug unit is a joke. Half of patrol is a joke. Bunch of whining, sensitive p*****s. Half of DB is a lazy joke. The chief who doesn't care about us is a goddamn joke. I still can't figure out why we need accreditation or why it's so important. To me it's just smoke & mirrors, to fool people into believing we provide a professional service. What a waste of time and money! Just like that pay scale survey, which the results we will never see.
Anyways, can't wait to see which rookie officer makes detective!

So that I understand you, what you're staying is our agency is a hot mess, it's a mess but then to make it worse you heat it up making it a hot mess. From the lazy patrol officers and the no decision sergeants, to the over powered records clerks, the crazy db secretary and half an MIA DB, the do absolutely freaking nothing CST (minus the cooking) and the "I don't give a damn" chief= hot mess?
Is that right?

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 10:58 PM
So that I understand you, what you're staying is our agency is a hot mess, it's a mess but then to make it worse you heat it up making it a hot mess. From the lazy patrol officers and the no decision sergeants, to the over powered records clerks, the crazy db secretary and half an MIA DB, the do absolutely freaking nothing CST (minus the cooking) and the "I don't give a damn" chief= hot mess?
Is that right?

Correct, sir. BPD is a hot mess! I'm not stirring anything up, just stating the obvious. While detectives and patrol officers want to point fingers at each other, the truth is everyone could tighten up. Including our worthless civilians (excluding Raul). BPD is only going to get worse when our patrol Sergeants and 1/2 of DB retires. Here we come, Judd!

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 01:42 AM
But y'all have Toni S. Quit your *****in she is the best ever. Bunch of crying azzes suck it up or leave. If it's that bad go bag groceries. Saddle the F-up work your calls stay in your box and go home. Y'all never learn.

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 01:52 AM
But y'all have Toni S. Quit your *****in she is the best ever. Bunch of crying azzes suck it up or leave. If it's that bad go bag groceries. Saddle the F-up work your calls stay in your box and go home. Y'all never learn.

Go to bed, Chief!

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 02:15 AM
As bad as TS is (and she really is)she isn't the worst. Her biggest issue is her attendance, but when she is here at least she doesn't make horrible decisions. Look at some of the dumb stuff that has gone on around this agency. The officer on YouTube violating civil rights is now in the detective pool. How many of BDs employees have been caught sleeping around. While they got their spanking he continues to walk around poking his chest out pea****ing with nothing added to his jacket except praise from JH. This place is laughable at best, I can't wait to get that phone call soon. JH says work somewhere else? We are TRYING!

tinkerbells secrets
06-29-2016, 10:56 PM

Jason sober up and take a hard look in the mirror. Tell me what do you see? I'm sure you wouldn't want me to tell everyone here about you.

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 12:49 AM
Jason sober up and take a hard look in the mirror. Tell me what do you see? I'm sure you wouldn't want me to tell everyone here about you.

Carl, we appreciate your contribution to the Leo Affairs message board. As a reminder, this board is meant for law enforcement related discussions.

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 10:31 AM
Is that right?

Just a reminder, if that crazy db secretary didn't do her job, then your worthless paycheck would not have been made for the past 11 years, and statements are being turned out faster than before. It appears you need to put your big girl panties on, and remember people that live in glass houses should never throw stones.. someone might throw bricks at yours!1

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 12:11 PM
Just a reminder, if that crazy db secretary didn't do her job, then your worthless paycheck would not have been made for the past 11 years, and statements are being turned out faster than before. It appears you need to put your big girl panties on, and remember people that live in glass houses should never throw stones.. someone might throw bricks at yours!1

The post YOU are referring to was a reply to a post I made. Tighten up, detective! You pinned this on the wrong person. I have no issues with Suzi, never have. But go ahead and throw those bricks! I've got nothing but time on my hands.

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 10:51 PM
Girls. You are both pretty.

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 11:44 PM
Griff and Carl are like the presidential debate, whom is the lesser evil. They should both consider, "sometimes it is best to be thought an idiot, then open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Unregistered
07-01-2016, 10:10 AM
The post YOU are referring to was a reply to a post I made. Tighten up, detective! You pinned this on the wrong person. I have no issues with Suzi, never have. But go ahead and throw those bricks! I've got nothing but time on my hands.

Isn't it about time people stop all of this childish, school yard back biting? We are co-workers, not middle school children. Everyone has issues to deal with, large and small. There is enough ugly in the world, must we stab at each other as well? No one is to sit in judgment of anyone, that is God's job, and he will judge each of us by how we treated our people here on earth. Just for the record, SUZI replied to your post, I speak for myself, period. I don't hide behind anything or anyone. If that makes me crazy, then so be it. I have been called worse, and no words can hurt me. I am a strong, honest, person who just happens to have a filter, but she refuses to turn it on. I don't say anything behind someone's back that I wouldn't say to their face. If truth be told, I have said a little prayer for you, in the hopes it might help you with your issues. We have co-workers in the fight of their lives, and the pettiness of the garbage people post on this forum is purely stupid, and extremely immature. I choose to be a better person than that. Just know God forgave you, have a Blessed day.

Unregistered
07-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Anyway......so you're saying...this place is a mess?

Unregistered
07-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Well now that you're in DB, Suzi, I'm sure you're hearing about every post here as it happens. My advice to you is don't log in if you're not prepared to read the "pettiness". This is nothing more than a place where we come to anonymously vent without real consequence. While BPD has some worthless employees (sworn and non sworn), you are not one of them.

Unregistered
07-02-2016, 01:49 PM
No one said Suzi was worthless, they said she was crazy.

Unregistered
07-03-2016, 10:32 PM
I hope you have been a target of the "venting" which is puked all over this post. Maybe then your assessment of the BS written here as being non consequential will have some validity.

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 11:10 AM
I hope you have been a target of the "venting" which is puked all over this post. Maybe then your assessment of the BS written here as being non consequential will have some validity.

Perhaps if I was a worthless employee then I would've been a target. If you don't like what you see here, QUIT coming back to check on it. It only gets worse!

Unregistered
07-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Man what a bunch of *****es on here. All i see is everyone pointing fingers when like it or not patrol is the back bone of this agency and DB is just as important. Now I will agree CST is worthless. If we had the man power then maybe it wouldn't be a problem with having a unit that did nothing but go to meetings and cook burgers.

Unregistered
07-06-2016, 10:07 PM
I heard Joglar got the DB spot

Unregistered
07-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Man what a bunch of *****es on here. All i see is everyone pointing fingers when like it or not patrol is the back bone of this agency and DB is just as important. Now I will agree CST is worthless. If we had the man power then maybe it wouldn't be a problem with having a unit that did nothing but go to meetings and cook burgers.

Patrol is the back bone?!?!? Patrol is basically glorified PSAs with guns. DB has to clean up 75% of everything patrol touches. Patrol is/will be the downfall of this agency from bad decision to no decisions. When something happens and the patrol sergeants don't know what to do or simply don't//can't make a decision; who do they call-detectives that's who. Without DB this place would crumble due to the ineptness of the patrol sergeants; call it like it is!!

Unregistered
07-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Patrol is the back bone?!?!? Patrol is basically glorified PSAs with guns. DB has to clean up 75% of everything patrol touches. Patrol is/will be the downfall of this agency from bad decision to no decisions. When something happens and the patrol sergeants don't know what to do or simply don't//can't make a decision; who do they call-detectives that's who. Without DB this place would crumble due to the ineptness of the patrol sergeants; call it like it is!!

DB clear 75% of what, maybe lunch around this place or sitting in the Sgt office playing with each other. Half the cases get sent back to patrol to clear because DB can't and do not do their jobs. When the shit hits the fan it's patrol there first to deal with it while DB sits in their bed until they are called out. So keep sitting in your office pushing papers while the real workers deal with the bad people. Check the stats of the detectives when they were on patrol, it's a joke .

Unregistered
07-07-2016, 10:57 AM
What's a joke is the lack of activity in patrol, CST and most of the patrol sgts. No decisions JG, never here BR, Stuck in the 90s JH. I don't agree that DB cleans up 75% but patrol needs some leadership.

Unregistered
07-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Leadership lol, we have the leadership but our leadership just like our officer are tired of getting screwed by the city everyday. This city does not back the police department or its officers. Nor do they pay the officer what they should be making. I see people saying well leave if you don't like it, well most are to deep into their pension that they can't leave. Get these officer what they deserve and hire more so instead of being reactive they can be proactive.

Unregistered
07-07-2016, 09:52 PM
Same old song and dance. We need this and that. Just wipe your snotty nose and do what you were paid to do.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Paid to do what, he'll G4S make more than most here. I guess if you are going to pay us like a security guard then we will act like one and do very little. Then maybe PCSO will come and take us over so we all will get a raise and all you lazy old officer which do nothing can go somewhere else.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Take your whining a$$ to GS4! I pay you to protect and serve the citizens of Bartow. Everything beyond that is negotiable. You knew that when YOU APPLIED to work here.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Take your whining a$$ to GS4! I pay you to protect and serve the citizens of Bartow. Everything beyond that is negotiable. You knew that when YOU APPLIED to work here.

Don't worry you have plenty of officers leaving her real soon so you don't have to worry about paying anybody. And you don't pay me shit, the citizens pay plenty but the city is the one not paying, their to busy lining their pockets.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 02:26 AM

So let me get this right YOU pay us, we'll mister unregistered attack your name to your post so we know who is paying us.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Enough infighting. Hug your brothers and sisters in blue!

Unregistered
07-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Mhmmmm. Silent serenity

Unregistered
07-11-2016, 09:36 PM
I see the good old boy system is alive and well. Hauser for detective and using dress attire to score against Joglar when he was working the road on interview day? He has a Master's Degree and was the senior candidate. Just goes to show the good old boys will reach for any sorry ass excuse to get who they want over in their hallway.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 02:30 AM
So I understand this? They scored him low on dress attire because he was in uniform and working the day of his interview?! Not to mention bilingual and education? Good lord, I think it's plain to see what is important!!!!

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 01:17 PM
It don't matter the uniform, it don't matter the degree or trainnings, it don't matter the amount of investigations done from beginning to end with convictions, it don't matter the productivity or activity, it don't matter if he is "trilingual," it don't even matter if the senior officer -for about a year- would've scored higher without the uniform issue... the process is a farce just like the last sergeant process, deputy chief, and assigning a well deserve sergeant to an Lt spot and justify not giving the Lt tittle. Shit and farts will come out when the ASS is ready to...just like at the PD. There is a process in place to justify decision making when its convenient, otherwise it can always be justified to go any other route.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 09:56 PM
I agree with Forrest Goff, I mean gump. The senior Sgts, Saunders and Hunt should run the department because they are most senior. The others Sgts would continue doing their shift duties due to seniority. The most recent Sgts- BD/ES are merely pawns for the chief anyway. Seniority is the most important thing, not education, not training, not common sense, and certainly not ability. All that is hogwash, seniority trumps all.

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Damn cry babies. Do your jobs and shit up.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Damn cry babies. Do your jobs and shit up.

Okay Carl.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 04:35 PM
This agency is a joke, can't wait till we go green.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 01:03 AM
We will never go green. GO BARTOW! A century of service!!!!

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 02:59 AM
I can promise you there is some b/s wearing green too. I hope you don't believe it will all be peaches and cream. By the way they have several openings if your not happy fill out an application and ride out. There is somebody always waiting to fill your position.

Unregistered
07-18-2016, 04:29 PM
I can promise you there is some b/s wearing green too. I hope you don't believe it will all be peaches and cream. By the way they have several openings if your not happy fill out an application and ride out. There is somebody always waiting to fill your position.

Yup there's always some bottom of the barrel ***** waiting to fill your position. When your agency has nothing to offer new officers, you get sub par applicants to fill vacancies left by good officers.

Unregistered
07-25-2016, 05:10 AM
You are all a bunch of whiny b****es I can't wait to go green ...Though I do enjoy working here most of the time ...this whole department is warped ....officers that take advantage of children and end up locked up....others causing bar fights and calling their buddies to arrest the parties that were in the right ....patrol is the worst and half of them shouldent even be in law enforcement.....officers that are barely out of diapers and think they are hot are hot shit. Worthless officers that abuse their power ....lets see ...bar fights....domestic .....criminal sexual conduct....fraternizing and sleeping around in the department ....patrol is a joke ....Cody. ...Toni...Jordan.... Just to name a few...and lazy Sgt's and an absolutely worthless CST team and officers that score the lowest on any tests getting promoted to higher positions .....it would be for the better to go green ...if I was the chief Ide fire all the worthless asses with no morals at all right from the start ...and to think these are the Men and women who are protecting and serving our community ....get real most are nothing but a joke ...all the back biting and shit talking I wouldn't trust half of you to have my back or trust you with my life if it came to it ...chief needs to tighten up and cut the worthless fat in this department and actually hire officers that can handle their job with integrity and actually protect and serve instead of abusing power... A badge doesn't mean shit to anyone if your a piece of shit ...tighten up people put your big girl panties and man pants on ...most of you have alot to learn and growing up to do ..half of you are in the wrong line of work and need to go find somewhere else to work if all you want to do is ***** . just my two cents on this whole thing...most of the patrol is a joke along with CST and db. I was 19 once too.. which most of you act like on any given day heres a thought grow up and be adults ....a police department should have respect and integrity its a brotherhood in which we should all have eachothers backs but don't ...its almost a joke ...most of you need to either 1. Get your ass kicked and attitude adjusted 2. Get fired because your worthless 3. Find another job if you don't like it here ..and last but not least GROW UP!

Unregistered
07-25-2016, 04:02 PM
You are all a bunch of whiny b****es I can't wait to go green ...Though I do enjoy working here most of the time ...this whole department is warped ....officers that take advantage of children and end up locked up....others causing bar fights and calling their buddies to arrest the parties that were in the right ....patrol is the worst and half of them shouldent even be in law enforcement.....officers that are barely out of diapers and think they are hot are hot shit. Worthless officers that abuse their power ....lets see ...bar fights....domestic .....criminal sexual conduct....fraternizing and sleeping around in the department ....patrol is a joke ....Cody. ...Toni...Jordan.... Just to name a few...and lazy Sgt's and an absolutely worthless CST team and officers that score the lowest on any tests getting promoted to higher positions .....it would be for the better to go green ...if I was the chief Ide fire all the worthless asses with no morals at all right from the start ...and to think these are the Men and women who are protecting and serving our community ....get real most are nothing but a joke ...all the back biting and shit talking I wouldn't trust half of you to have my back or trust you with my life if it came to it ...chief needs to tighten up and cut the worthless fat in this department and actually hire officers that can handle their job with integrity and actually protect and serve instead of abusing power... A badge doesn't mean shit to anyone if your a piece of shit ...tighten up people put your big girl panties and man pants on ...most of you have alot to learn and growing up to do ..half of you are in the wrong line of work and need to go find somewhere else to work if all you want to do is ***** . just my two cents on this whole thing...most of the patrol is a joke along with CST and db. I was 19 once too.. which most of you act like on any given day heres a thought grow up and be adults ....a police department should have respect and integrity its a brotherhood in which we should all have eachothers backs but don't ...its almost a joke ...most of you need to either 1. Get your ass kicked and attitude adjusted 2. Get fired because your worthless 3. Find another job if you don't like it here ..and last but not least GROW UP!

Pretty sure ALL of this shit has already been said. You sound like a re-run. But thanks for playing, deputy!

Unregistered
07-25-2016, 11:56 PM
That wasn't by a deputy. Well I guess it was, that was Nikki W. from PCSO corrections. Her husband is a former officer of our; Kelly. Which, he by the way was two stages past useless and caused more drama than anyone, self intitled, "hooking up" with CIs and constantly trying to sleep with dispatchers and other employees. You can disregard her post she is probably a half a bottle of vodka in by noon.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 01:29 AM
To me that sounds more like a certain bald-headed retired officer that used to be one of ours. He was def into a full 12 pack by noon.
Or maybe a worthless sgt that got run off 10-15 years ago. He took many complaints by dispatchers and ofher females. That is why he left in the first place. At least the other two worthless officers got their pensions.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 01:36 AM
DO NOT LET the defective formerly known as the middle school sro change the direction of this thread. Good job defective. The smart ones know what you are doing.
STAY ON POINT!

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:54 AM
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
- Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
- No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel.
Such a hothead.

I guess he could have
just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating
an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations.

Boy, quite a bit of pomp...
under the circumstances.

- Well, Adam, today we are men.
- We are!

- Bee-men.
- Amen!

Hallelujah!

Students, faculty, distinguished bees,

please welcome Dean Buzzwell.

Welcome, New Hive Oity
graduating class of...

...9:15.

That concludes our ceremonies.

And begins your career
at Honex Industries!

Will we pick ourjob today?

I heard it's just orientation.

Heads up! Here we go.

Keep your hands and antennas
inside the tram at all times.

- Wonder what it'll be like?
- A little scary.

Welcome to Honex,
a division of Honesco

and a part of the Hexagon Group.

This is it!

Wow.

Wow.

We know that you, as a bee,
have worked your whole life

to get to the point where you
can work for your whole life.

Honey begins when our valiant Pollen
Jocks bring the nectar to the hive.

Our top-secret formula

To bee continued

To bee continued
To bee continued
To bee continued

To bee continued

To bee continued

To bee continued

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 01:05 PM

This post is awesome.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 01:44 PM
That wasn't by a deputy. Well I guess it was, that was Nikki W. from PCSO corrections. Her husband is a former officer of our; Kelly. Which, he by the way was two stages past useless and caused more drama than anyone, self intitled, "hooking up" with CIs and constantly trying to sleep with dispatchers and other employees. You can disregard her post she is probably a half a bottle of vodka in by noon.

Awwwwww. Is someone still mad they didn't pass the PCSO background? :(

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Stalk much Nik-W? How about you worry about you and yours. Neither of you work here; why do you care what we talk about? Get a hobby, you horseheaded freak.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Stalk much Nik-W? How about you worry about you and yours. Neither of you work here; why do you care what we talk about? Get a hobby, you horseheaded freak.

I think you are obsessed with horsehead nw, anytime someone post on here you have to verbally attack TS, NW and or HV.

I know it sucks to be fat, ugly and unemployed........

Or fat, ugly and only making minimum wage

Hey just look at it on the brightside you dont have to stay anonymous anymore........ go ahead with your next excuse of hiding behind a computer .....

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 11:24 AM
How is it that Reynolds can refuse to respond on call outs and yet he is still a detective ? He never leaves his office and never makes an arrest how lazy is this guy? What is going on around that place is anyone holding these people accountable ?

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 09:57 AM
You must be a new officer; he has been doing that for YEARS. Nothing new about that. If you go in and talk with him, he will explain to you that he is the smartest one and actually responding is beneath him.

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 04:18 AM
Why isn't his GREAT sgt keeping him in check? They're always second guessing us; how about THAT sgt clean up his house first?!?!?

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 11:38 AM
Why isn't his GREAT sgt keeping him in check? They're always second guessing us; how about THAT sgt clean up his house first?!?!?

Kinda hard to clean your own house when ya get calls almost daily from medical examiners, state attorneys, and crime victims telling you to clean SOMEONE else's house that THEY crapped all over.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 01:26 AM
More excuses and finger pointing; typical db reply.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 01:45 AM
Well griff, since none of the patrol supervisors can supervise to your liking, why don't you step out of DB and show us how it's done? With all of your patrol experience, I'm certain you'd do a great job. Until you do it, keep riding the ES coat tails and being the nobody you are.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 07:16 PM
Well griff, since none of the patrol supervisors can supervise to your liking, why don't you step out of DB and show us how it's done? With all of your patrol experience, I'm certain you'd do a great job. Until you do it, keep riding the ES coat tails and being the nobody you are.

When you don't have anything intelligent to say, throw stones.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 08:21 PM
Much like you? Great response.

Unregistered
12-04-2017, 01:18 AM
The detective division at this agency is a joke. Hell the whole department is a joke from the rookie officers to the chief.