PDA

View Full Version : Miami Gardens what a shitzhole

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Just watched the news about the beautiful young lady that was killed in the wild west city of Miami Gardens. Miami Gardens is the Medillion of Miami Dade County. Why is it every time I watch Channel 7 news there's a murder,carjacking,armed robbery, etc.... in MG. I was a LE for many years and I'm retired but I finally realized that the City of MG is filled with nothing but animals. Yes the lowest of life as I have ever seen. When Metro patroled Carol City now MG there were never the frequency of violent crime. Ever since MG incorporated and the low life inhabitants became leaders it's been chaos. Trump should put the Mexico wall on hold and build a wall around that the City of Purgatory. MG has a duty to protect non-residents and tourists traveling thru the pits of Hell.
Governor Rick Scott should declare a State of Emergency and move the National Guard in and begin proceedings to remove their City Charter and disband the city then go in and lock the animals up.
Opa-Locka is not as bad as MG.
I'm so pissed off I've decided to creat a website warning all visitors to go to Fort Lauderdale and do not put themselves in harms way. My website IT person said when creating the website he will use key words such as "Miami","Miami Visit" "Miami Beach", etc....
This will affect all of Miami Dade tourism. It will take 2-3 months to get the site up and running and God knows there is plenty of events to use on the site.
People stay away from all of Miami and especially MG.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Just watched the news about the beautiful young lady that was killed in the wild west city of Miami Gardens. Miami Gardens is the Medillion of Miami Dade County. Why is it every time I watch Channel 7 news there's a murder,carjacking,armed robbery, etc.... in MG. I was a LE for many years and I'm retired but I finally realized that the City of MG is filled with nothing but animals. Yes the lowest of life as I have ever seen. When Metro patroled Carol City now MG there were never the frequency of violent crime. Ever since MG incorporated and the low life inhabitants became leaders it's been chaos. Trump should put the Mexico wall on hold and build a wall around that the City of Purgatory. MG has a duty to protect non-residents and tourists traveling thru the pits of Hell.
Governor Rick Scott should declare a State of Emergency and move the National Guard in and begin proceedings to remove their City Charter and disband the city then go in and lock the animals up.
I'm so pissed off I've decided to creat a website warning all visitors to go to Fort Lauderdale and do not put themselves in harms way. My website IT person said when creating the website he will use key words such as "Miami","Miami Visit" "Miami Beach", etc....
This will affect all of Miami Dade tourism. It will take 2-3 months to get the site up and running and God knows there is plenty of events to use on the site.

Please keep all the animals south of the Dade Broward line. We have a small group of animals that already cross over our boarders to commit crimes. Please next time use spell check so that you don't look like an idiot.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 02:39 PM
To the OP, here's a few things to take into consideration reference your ill-informed post.

1. What is happening in Miami Gardens is happening across the country! Since you retired, thugs have become reckless and now solve their gang and drug disputes with firearms. This is now a national trend due to the easy access of firearms, and a criminal justice system that punishes police officers; yet, coddles the criminals.

2. Miami Gardens has always been a hell hole, even before it was incorporated. I've been living here for 30 years now and gee up witnessing these crimes committed. Before incorporation, Miami Gardens was one huge area that went by several different names, such as: Norwood, Brentwood, Norland, Carol City, Bunche Park, etc. Now the news can report it as Miami Gardens-where reports of robberies and murders are grouped under one city name.

3. You ever see what happens when you kick an ant pile down and watch all the ants scatter about? That's what happened to Miami Gardens. When the city of Miami tore down the Scott projects and other low-income housing projects to make room for luxury condos, the flock of thugs and EBT whores came flooding the city due to our housing projects and landlord accepting Section 8 to rent out their houses. This has played a huge role in the serious influx of crime to plague the city. So, before you post your rant: please check your facts and know what you're talking about. Enjoy your retirement.

Sincerely,

Proud Miami Gardens Resident & PBSO Deputy

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Please keep all the animals south of the Dade Broward line. We have a small group of animals that already cross over our boarders to commit crimes. Please next time use spell check so that you don't look like an idiot.

You might want to try using spell check as well! Definitely don't want anyone crossing over those BORDERS now, do you?

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 02:58 AM
To the OP, here's a few things to take into consideration reference your ill-informed post.

1. What is happening in Miami Gardens is happening across the country! Since you retired, thugs have become reckless and now solve their gang and drug disputes with firearms. This is now a national trend due to the easy access of firearms, and a criminal justice system that punishes police officers; yet, coddles the criminals.

2. Miami Gardens has always been a hell hole, even before it was incorporated. I've been living here for 30 years now and gee up witnessing these crimes committed. Before incorporation, Miami Gardens was one huge area that went by several different names, such as: Norwood, Brentwood, Norland, Carol City, Bunche Park, etc. Now the news can report it as Miami Gardens-where reports of robberies and murders are grouped under one city name.

3. You ever see what happens when you kick an ant pile down and watch all the ants scatter about? That's what happened to Miami Gardens. When the city of Miami tore down the Scott projects and other low-income housing projects to make room for luxury condos, the flock of thugs and EBT whores came flooding the city due to our housing projects and landlord accepting Section 8 to rent out their houses. This has played a huge role in the serious influx of crime to plague the city. So, before you post your rant: please check your facts and know what you're talking about. Enjoy your retirement.

Sincerely,

Proud Miami Gardens Resident & PBSO Deputy

Well said. Not every Miami Gardens resident is a saggy pants thug or an EBT whore. People truly are like brainwashed sheep.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Well said. Not every Miami Gardens resident is a saggy pants thug or an EBT whore. People truly are like brainwashed sheep.

Exactly! Lots of hard-working and retired folks that live in the city doing the right thing and supporting their police department. Unfortunately, the media has helped to influence the masses into thinking that Miami Gardes is like Iraq and no one is safe there.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 09:05 PM

Poster, I AGREE with you it's unfortunate that every time you look up Miami Gardens and the City of Miami is on the News. This tragic incident could have been anyone, but such a shame this Decent young lady was caught in the gunfire. Good Luck with your website.

Unhappy Citizen
06-08-2016, 04:07 PM
The hardworking citizens of MG are not at fault for this mess. I blame the problems of lack of leadership on City Hall and the PD. I hear the PD is running shifts on skeleton crews. Hardly anyone on the streets to be proactive enough to combat these thugs. How can blame these thugs, when they're having a free-for-all, while the PD leadership is having running man challenges and other non-sense. The PD needs new leadership (Chief and his command staff) and a new Mayor that actually cares about what's going on in this city, because let the truth be told they don't. My hats go off to the hard working officers who are trying their best to do the job they swore to do. Shame on Brooklen, his command staff, and the Mayor and City Manager.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 04:31 PM
All I can say is wow! No matter what, people will find fault and complain. So it's the police fault that people are committing crimes? How about its your fault for not raising your kids right and turning a blind eye when they do wrong! The running man challenge was done to bring the community closer and show the human side of officers. Also many were on their own time giving back to YOUR city, but it's still isn't enough! Instead of passing blame try reflecting and seeing things for what they are!

PS
The PD wouldn't be working on a skeleton crew if there were raises along with community support. Keep up your senseless rant and you will get what you pay for.

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 11:08 PM

This scenario could happen anywhere when you have 200 or more people show up at a party advertised online. There is no way to know who all the people are. You are putting yourself in harms way going to one of those events. Plus no one is going to call the police when there is trouble at party that size as they would most likely be shut down.

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 05:31 AM
When the city first incorporated the police response was horrible, you could depend on getting poor service. Recently I have been surprised to see a change for the better. We needed police service and went into the new station where everyone from the records clerk to the DV advocate were professional and helpful. I hope this improvement continues.