PDA

View Full Version : Transfers

Unregistered
04-15-2016, 03:11 PM
Thank you Chief for transferring our LT to another unit. For once we will be able to do our job the right way. I have never worked for the Cpt. and LT that we are getting now, but anything is better than the guy that we have now. Welcome to midnights Cpt. and LT.
Good luck to those guys getting our LT.

Unregistered
04-16-2016, 01:22 PM
This is a guy who should never have been promoted to any rank. He has and still is out of control and now at least he will receive some adult supervision. Thank you Chief!!!

Unregistered
04-16-2016, 10:00 PM
This is a guy who should never have been promoted to any rank. He has and still is out of control and now at least he will receive some adult supervision. Thank you Chief!!!

What? Who's going to babysit this guy on days. He will run wild on days and no one will nothing about it. We the officers have to put a stop to his guy.

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 12:47 AM
Munecas is not a bad supervisor. Stop being slug cops, do your jobs and you won't have a problem with him.

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 10:50 AM
Good luck to all...

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2608702]Munecas is not a bad supervisor. Stop being slug cops, do your jobs and you won't have a problem with him.[/QUOTE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You FOOL!

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 06:52 PM
Stop milking and ducking calls, do your job! Dolls is a cop's cop, he cares about his officers; more so than most of you Munecas haters!

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 06:54 PM
Dan is the man! Good luck in your next position. Show them what your made of!

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 07:33 PM
Stop milking and ducking calls, do your job! Dolls is a cop's cop, he cares about his officers; more so than most of you Munecas haters!

Good way of defending yourself! Once again, you FOOL.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 10:59 AM
Midnights finally got true leaders in command. The new lt and cpt are real cops.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 03:59 PM
Midnights finally got true leaders in command. The new lt and cpt are real cops.

The same Cpt that threw the whole platoon under the bus for a good chase. You will find out what a real cop is lolololol

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 12:15 AM
The same Cpt that threw the whole platoon under the bus for a good chase. You will find out what a real cop is lolololol

Guess you'll have to show me bc those are quality people who wear the badge with pride and honor.

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 05:00 AM

I guess la Muñequita is jealous. "I did everything in the county" please *****, you were a cop for 2 months and the other months, you rode the desk like a real cop😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Best of luck to all. Everyone has a different leadership style, it's about adapting and overcoming. Stop bad mouthing one another, at the end of the day we are all we have.