PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

Unregistered
04-12-2016, 06:56 PM
At one time I was considering employment with Miami Gardens, however after reading all the scandals and sexual harassment complaints I changed my mind. I found it odd that top officials were involved.

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 09:04 PM
I doubt the department would lose an once of sleep without your employment here.

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 10:02 PM
Get lost skeezer.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 11:45 AM
Get lost skeezer.

WOW, typical ghetto attitude.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 04:58 PM
It amazes me how people get on here and act like they have options. Those who want police jobs are so happy to be employed in a field they love, would never say the dumb stuff you guys post. As if you have options! Get a life and move on Mr. disgruntle! Its apparent you didn't get hired by MGPD and you are in your feelings.

Those of us who work here know that this department has off duties we can't fill and tons of OT. You can make plenty money here if you're willing to work for it.

Grand Wizard
04-21-2016, 05:23 PM
You guys are glorified zookeepers running after all those ******s in your city. You losers are afraid to do your jobs and let the ******s run the streets.

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 06:23 PM
At one time I was considering employment with Miami Gardens, however after reading all the scandals and sexual harassment complaints I changed my mind. I found it odd that top officials were involved.

I wouldnt let that stop you...there are actually some good cops working at MGPD dont let the bad apples tarnish your view of the good ones and just so you know there are shitbags everywhere and in any job where you wear a uniform and shiny things

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 05:54 PM
you guys are glorified zookeepers running after all those ******s in your city. You losers are afraid to do your jobs and let the ******s run the streets.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!