PDA

View Full Version : OT /the boat master/ and stuff

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 03:31 AM
Ok so our new 01 comes in here gets with rootin tootin and they decide to run the money pit, I mean boat three or four days a week. Then loser 01 I mean Mr politician, I mean the Chief decides to bring in a retired boat operator from the beach. Ya great screw to all of us, who have waited to get a special unit like the boat, no we can go to hell I guess. Then this boat wizard gets to work the boat alone on week two of employment and screw FTO, ya real safe, real F you to us.
Wait didn't Mr politician 01 tell us he's from an accredited agency and we are going to it? Bet boat captain genius wouldn't go to the beach and work alone on week two if he were from another agency. This is what Carlost La stupid thinks of us. By the way mr boat scuppers broke the boat already and IS NOT WORKING THE ROAD because he's special, so screw the OT boys and girls do what you want because this waste of money called 01 is too busy out with his new pet the McSnake. Hey Carlos your scared, too late.
By the way Brian dosent think its at all wrong the new boat boy toy waltzed in here and took a prime job from us. In fact Brian hasn't done a thing about demanding a real FTO program for this tug boat puller.
You want to save money take the two Lts and make them admin. Then two weeks later fire them! Hey Lts can you even write a report on the CAD or do a new A form, no you can't. Your only the supervisors of everyone, but why know your jobs, you two have the El Portal baldy doing your work for you.
Gotta to go and meet McSnake, the Chief, Amy at Hard Rock for lunch, but don't worry we will be back in time to 06.

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 03:49 AM
Fat boy and the drunk. Nuff said.

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 06:39 AM
Detective Pig Farmer should be officer pig farmer and be available for OT. Officer bot boy broke the boat so he to should be available to fill the road. And the good wizard of LE only knows what's up with bigfoot. Boohoohoo about overtime, and where are the available people? They're enjoying the special little positions provided and protected by some super powers.

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 10:34 PM
It's always fun to see how the other half lives. Checking out NBV shows you are still Cry Babies/Haters. The Chief is new. Have you talked to him or asked him how You can make the department a better place? Or are you just a Crybaby/Hater? With the current state of our FRS I would think OT would be wanted by everyone. Or are you just a Cry Baby/Hater? Have you talked to the Boat Wizard and asked what You could do to get involved and make the unit better? Or are you just a Cry Baby/Hater? Have you talked to anyone about the "stuff"? Or are you just a Cry Baby/Hater. You hate the admin but, still have lunch with them. Guess you can add hypocrite to the Cry Baby/ Hater part of your resume.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 04:22 PM
ladies and gentlemen of the North Bay Village Police Department. Do i have to remind you that citizens of your city that matter read these. will be sure to bring these things up at our next commission meeting. i also want you all to be fully aware that more than a few of us fully support Chief Noriega and the job that he has done so far.

Ding Dong Alert
04-21-2016, 02:22 PM
So we a female officer out with a muscle pull in her pinky finger. She's been out since February and has pulled so much BS it's beyond funny. So what does Carlos do? Nothing. We got w Sgt's on WC right now with real injuries who are being slapped in the face by her situation. So Carlos brings in boat boy when we have personnel here. Slap in the face. A part time officer is turned into a detective running a scam when he's needed on the road for OT. Slap in the face. McSnake is still playing his games and running down Carlos behind his back. Slap in HIS face. Ok Carlos can you get a Tudor for ******* Job? His worksheets are getting worse and little fat buddy buddy butterball won't deal with him. We all must write them in some form of English. Slap in the face. These aren't regular slaps. These are Pingito Slaps.

Unregistered
04-21-2016, 02:33 PM
So we a female officer out with a muscle pull in her pinky finger. She's been out since February and has pulled so much BS it's beyond funny. So what does Carlos do? Nothing. We got w Sgt's on WC right now with real injuries who are being slapped in the face by her situation. So Carlos brings in boat boy when we have personnel here. Slap in the face. A part time officer is turned into a detective running a scam when he's needed on the road for OT. Slap in the face. McSnake is still playing his games and running down Carlos behind his back. Slap in HIS face. Ok Carlos can you get a Tudor for ******* Job? His worksheets are getting worse and little fat buddy buddy butterball won't deal with him. We all must write them in some form of English. Slap in the face. These aren't regular slaps. These are Pingito Slaps.

Gubernment
Government
Gubbment.

SUPERMENG
04-22-2016, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2609403]ladies and gentlemen of the North Bay Village Police Department. Do i have to remind you that citizens of your city that matter read these. will be sure to bring these things up at our next commission meeting. i also want you all to be fully aware that more than a few of us fully support Chief Noriega and the job that he has done so far.

Hahaha... You morons make me laugh! Just like you said that citizens read these threads, we read your stupid ass comments on your Facebook page... North Bay Village Residents Speak. I love reading those comments. You people are bunch of NUT JOBS! You guys think we're messed up? Please look at the mirror. Hahahahaha

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 09:34 AM
By the way what is Mr. Float doing now? What kind of FTO is he on? Covering shifts on the road? Wish I was an ex Beach cop, so I can have a position like that. It's almost as good as light duty.

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 03:57 PM
Hey, there was once a Beach cop here that worked the road. Used to be a lieutenant. Went through the full FTO program like everybody else. Didn't complain. Worked the road, every crappy shift and holiday they asked him to. Like he was supposed to. LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO. Left about 2 years ago. Don't see guys like that anymore. That was then. This is now.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Has anyone seen the best-boat-boy east of the Mississippi? It appears he went missing after running over a few manatees and sending the boat into retirement.. Are our fearless leaders going to make this dude accountable for shift work or just allow him to do as he feels.. Just another reason why everyone thinks these two are incompetent, BUT don't be late two minutes or you'll have to answer. WHY are we so top heavy in this department? WHY is the boat boy not doing a FIELD TRAINING PROGRAM like everyone else had to do? WHY has nothing been done about AS and the constant abuse of her job and embarrassment of this agency? WHY is a midnight shift, tattoee-bald probationary employee allowed to work 65 hours of OT in a pay period when dayshift has capable employees available to perform these duties and avoid paying baldy the OT? WHY hasn't the head cheese addressed these issues? Ignoring these problems will continue to affect morale and eventually jobs. Surely the City manager is keeping a close eye on the constant abuse of OT and personnel. WHY are we paying so much overtime if the detached employees are available to work the road and stop the overtime. Allow me to assist and I promise I won't put in for a 10% this advice is free. #1 BRING BACK THE DETACHED EMPLOYEES TO WORK THE ROAD #2 PLACE THE DEPARTMENT ON 10 HOUR SHIFTS #3 MAKE 02 and 03 ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR JOBS AND EVENTUALLY THEY'LL HOLD THE REST OF US ACCOUNTABLE FOR OURS.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Wow and he do you think you are? Probably one of the least productive people here. But, you're right. With the talent we have here, how dare da chief bring in old buddies. An IA guy is coming in from the beach and a policy guy is coming from the FBI. We need Joe, Mark, and the FOP to do something now. Oh yeah they did, they ****ed us out of 59 work!!!! You bunch of Lil ₩¥€£#@.

Unregistered
05-13-2016, 03:20 PM
The real problem there is the bunch of selfish Aholios working there making 80k a year wt a measly GED..Real sad that most of your don't deserve any of the current benefits and very clear too to see most of you are out for yourselves... We all see the BS sense of entitlement a lot of you display during the work day. You are all getting exactly what you deserve, too bad for the few good guys left there.

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 02:51 AM
Notice how now the boat was broken by this new premadonna from the beach, NOW there's some type of BS FTO now? Bet as soon as the boat is back that's when the FTO crap will stop. Boat Patrol tug puller will never work the road on his own and cover shifts. If he ever did bet it won't be on noons or mids, but my bet is not at all.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 09:48 PM
She broke the boat!