PDA

View Full Version : Dade City PD (what a joke)

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 02:19 AM
I have worked for this joke of an agency for quite some time, and I have never seen it this bad. Like for instance how can you put out a try out email for a new position and basically simultaneously give it to a officer before the try out. I don't know maybe I missed something in all of this confusion of having a new building. And speaking of the new building that no one can touch anything in, what is so great about a glorified office building anyway. Not one single thing in this 6 million dollar building has anything to do with the police department it's sad. Next subject is officers you can't trust at least 80% of them even the ones that you think are really close to you. What kind of an agency is this if you can't trust your partners to have your back. Now to the Sergeants 3 of the 4 are so over weight they can't get out of their cars and the other can violate major policy's and then get a good job for it. What does it say when a fat ass supervisor squeezes out of his car on a call. If I was the one who called and they showed up in would laughter and ask where are the camera's. The sad thing is that 6 of the 7 supervisors are all over weight, that just promotes that this agency is more concerned with eating then upholding the law.

Things need to change in this agency or they will be losing the few good officers that can leave, and that's only a small number.