PDA

View Full Version : McSnake

Unregistered
04-03-2016, 09:03 PM
It seems that our new chief has a new delicacy for weekday dinner. He loves to eat snake. It tastes like chicken. We hear that McChief also likes to drink his fill with his McSnake, beer with a shot chaser! Nice way to start a career McChief. Keep eating snake and see where it will get you, probably same place as Daniels. Daniels used to eat snake but it turned out to be just your everyday rat.

By the way McChief, heard all the good collateral jobs are going to go to all of your beach friends, like running the boat did. Hey I would like to run the boat, I been here many years! Guess I'm going to have to retire and go somewhere else to get a special unit to play with.

Same ole crap as always, oh Brian said that our new special boat boy broke the motors. Hey when can we use Mr. Special on the road? I want a month off, I stubbed my toe.

Unregistered
04-03-2016, 09:27 PM
I hate to agree with you but there is a lot of fact about your findings. The chief appears to be getting friendly with the one guy who wanted to block his hiring process here. It appears were heading in the same road as the Old chief administration. Well at least this one didn't get a contract. Thank you.

Unregistered
04-04-2016, 04:09 AM
What a moron. the snake crawls right up his arse and the chief is just fine by it. Soon the snake will set the trap and boom dead chief. Carlos, you've been warned. Start looking for another job.

Unregistered
04-04-2016, 05:56 AM
McSnake can negotiate side contact deals with rootin tootin to get a 12 dollar an hour pay increase and also get other perks we all bargain for. No wonder Steve wanted to get back on the road. Am I the sucker? Is the rootin tootin the sucker? Maybe Carlos is getting played? It doesn't matter, mcsnake is the only one here who has it figured out. My favorite trick he does is when he complains about road guys getting o.t. then he slides in and works the road at double the ot rate a new ofc makes. You would think with Carlos talking about fiscal responsibility he would address the issue of 8 detectives upstairs, but when you have a db callout the only guy to responds is the pig farmer from Polk County. Mcsnake has Carlos believing the road guys are the problem. Mcsnake is going to have Carlos send out a new email this week telling us no more 2 officers eating together. You can only eat alone, with a signal on municipal, for 30 minutes. Carlos will then deny mcsnake had anything to do with, then will go have a 3 hour lunch with mcsnake, snowball and the rootin tootin.

Unregistered
04-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Boat boy hasn't passed FTO so he won't be assigned to the road anytime soon. He will be loitering and prowling the 3rd floor of the station as so many have. The best boat boy east of the Mississippi broke the boat and now seems to be on dry foot status. The department takes on too much liability to place an untrained employee carrying a gun on the road, but then again who works the road anymore in NBV😳😳OT OT OT OT OT love our three island paradise.

Unregistered
04-05-2016, 04:45 AM
McSnake can negotiate side contact deals with rootin tootin to get a 12 dollar an hour pay increase and also get other perks we all bargain for. No wonder Steve wanted to get back on the road. Am I the sucker? Is the rootin tootin the sucker? Maybe Carlos is getting played? It doesn't matter, mcsnake is the only one here who has it figured out. My favorite trick he does is when he complains about road guys getting o.t. then he slides in and works the road at double the ot rate a new ofc makes. You would think with Carlos talking about fiscal responsibility he would address the issue of 8 detectives upstairs, but when you have a db callout the only guy to responds is the pig farmer from Polk County. Mcsnake has Carlos believing the road guys are the problem. Mcsnake is going to have Carlos send out a new email this week telling us no more 2 officers eating together. You can only eat alone, with a signal on municipal, for 30 minutes. Carlos will then deny mcsnake had anything to do with, then will go have a 3 hour lunch with mcsnake, snowball and the rootin tootin.

OK so how in the name of anything real do we do the check a 12 thing? We eat how we can and often leave food to handle a call. We have 3 officer minimum staffing. You check a 12 and still gotta leave your food on the table if stuff happens. That is the snake all the way and chief ding dong is following him right down the path of career suicide. Great job chief. Where is the gym? Well we can maybe get a deal over and Grand View.... yeah I'm so happy. Hey chief where's the SWAT TEAM? Well, you guys are all so sorry you can't qualify. Oh and hey.... everyone knows Register don't do squat and does not bring in $$$$$. We need road coverage. Amy is still allowed to milk BS WC claims. Fix the stuff that needs fixing. The community is waiting for you to do something.

Unregistered
04-05-2016, 12:12 PM
I seriously doubt he would change policy on your lunch breaks. The entire day staff eats together almost everyday to include locations outside the City. 7904 West Dr. Little store features a rabble of 4-5 undercover policemen daily so why stir up stuff. Is this new Chief solid or are we going to have start the commission visits on Tuesdays to express dislike. A lot of promises so far with zero results. Also, they seem to come attached with threats of repercussions if something goes wrong, not smart management so far. Remember you punish the person who ducks-up not the entire squad. The entire squad is the union don't forget that.

Unregistered
04-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Ok so let's take a look a Cpl ******* Job. He absolutely ducks responsibility blatantly. He's pathetic skill set was exposed during the absence of his sgt. Can't do anything he's paid to do. Ok so he can kick butt as a karate master. Kung fu and report writing are two very different things. Take his stripes already. It's so embarrassing to constantly hear from citizens how rude and stupid he is on calls for service.

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 04:39 AM
OK so how in the name of anything real do we do the check a 12 thing? We eat how we can and often leave food to handle a call. We have 3 officer minimum staffing. You check a 12 and still gotta leave your food on the table if stuff happens. That is the snake all the way and chief ding dong is following him right down the path of career suicide. Great job chief. Where is the gym? Well we can maybe get a deal over and Grand View.... yeah I'm so happy. Hey chief where's the SWAT TEAM? Well, you guys are all so sorry you can't qualify. Oh and hey.... everyone knows Register don't do squat and does not bring in $$$$$. We need road coverage. Amy is still allowed to milk BS WC claims. Fix the stuff that needs fixing. The community is waiting for you to do something.

Thanks for chiming in Phat Frank. If you actually came to work to work instead of complaining about everything would be a new day. Try putting down the Cuban coffee and 10 pounds of food you eat everyday and pick up a radar. Now pk has to pick up your leftovers and train all the new guys since you are to Phat to do it. So mind your own business and die already.

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 04:11 PM
McSnake is not so happy this morning. Looks like the new chief is starting to see the light. Starting today, McSnake will have to email the entire Dept a shift report of all 8 detectives activities daily. No more working 3 hour days, pjtiing in for 8 then adding o.t. on top of that. The data of cheating the system are over. Let's see how many of them will be begging to come back to the road.

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 04:52 PM
McSnake is not so happy this morning. Looks like the new chief is starting to see the light. Starting today, McSnake will have to email the entire Dept a shift report of all 8 detectives activities daily. No more working 3 hour days, pjtiing in for 8 then adding o.t. on top of that. The data of cheating the system are over. Let's see how many of them will be begging to come back to the road.

So he'll have to put IT'S shift activity on paper also? Wow, how about his own. Lt. Snake arrived late, and left early. He had a pulse and everything. He was on this day wearing his "cool guy swat holster ".

Pancho pee
04-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Thanks for chiming in Phat Frank. If you actually came to work to work instead of complaining about everything would be a new day. Try putting down the Cuban coffee and 10 pounds of food you eat everyday and pick up a radar. Now pk has to pick up your leftovers and train all the new guys since you are to Phat to do it. So mind your own business and die already.
Suck my ****

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Suck my ****

I bet you got straight A's in school. You are too smart.

Unregistered
04-16-2016, 09:55 PM
PK is FTOing? I didn't think he was one but then I hear his original one is either late everyday or absent which explains the issue. Whose the genius that assigned him and why are they putting PK in that spot. BTW did anyone else get the 59 policy that 01 said 02 was going to send out Friday? I just want to know if I'm alone or does 01 have egg on his face because of 02?

Unregistered
04-16-2016, 10:11 PM
If you take away gubments stripes they'll go to the new fast tracker on mids thats already running the fleet, taking home a car without paying (granted they set precedence with the guy in front of him)(but wait so why isn't 44 taking one home)(but wait why make 32 park her car and force her to pay when she live 3 miles away compared to the others and after only being here 25+ years), doing the LTs' jobs which why one is pushing hard for him. Reminds me of someone doing the same thing for a GC but because it's him everyone is scared. DB shift report, hahaha who you kidding. 09 @ 1100, 12 @ 1200-1400, 06- 1410. I walked in there because of the 29 we had on shift and they were floored that a road guy walked into their sanctum and soiled it. I saw the new desk they got the new defective, funny how she doesn't get hurt there. Then I see a red solo cup hanging from the roof and thought it was a keepsake from a certain drinking game and I was just about to get shot. Just checked my email again and no policy still.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 04:41 PM

you chief is not a stupid man. just watch the heads start to roll. this is going to be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 08:38 PM
I hate to agree with you but there is a lot of fact about your findings. The chief appears to be getting friendly with the one guy who wanted to block his hiring process here. It appears were heading in the same road as the Old chief administration. Well at least this one didn't get a contract. Thank you.

April 2016 people were sounding the alarms, Carlito didn't listen.