PDA

View Full Version : Delta Force at Sun Life stadium???

Unregistered
03-18-2016, 03:09 PM
My friend works security at Sun Life stadium and apparently there were two members of Delta Force in plain clothes doing a walk through of the stadium last week. Looks like we might have a military training exercise in Miami Gardens this year like they have done in downtown and the grove.

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 01:04 AM
My friend works security at Sun Life stadium and apparently there were two members of Delta Force in plain clothes doing a walk through of the stadium last week. Looks like we might have a military training exercise in Miami Gardens this year like they have done in downtown and the grove.

No they are here and ready to respond and take control when the animal get out of control this weekend at this jazz fest monkey show crap. Maybe it will pour all weekend then they wont come out cant get em wet.

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 03:38 PM
I hope you're not employed by MIami Gardens with that racist comment coming out of your mouth!

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 04:25 PM
I hope you're not employed by MIami Gardens with that racist comment coming out of your mouth!

Since when is it racist to tell the truth? ? ? ?

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 09:25 PM

No wouldn't work in a shit hole. just a realist when it comes to dealing with the dreads of society. Get those robbery, burglary to motor vehicle, and theft reports ready today there will be a spike in crime.

Unregistered
03-21-2016, 05:26 AM
They must be training for an operation in an African stadium so they want to train as realisticly as possible

Unregistered
03-22-2016, 05:46 AM
How did Jazz in the Gardens go for you guys? I went there a few years back and it was just a ghetto , fashion assembly. Hopefully, the rain kept some folks home.

Unregistered
03-23-2016, 10:37 AM
The success of units like Delta rely to a great extent in their anonymity and invisible foot print.
The reason that the local police is normally not brought into the fold of these operations is that it is inevitable that some ass hole will go off shooting his mouth or worst, put it on a forum.

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 01:58 AM
Really bro??? Our chimpanzee President is the first one that shoots his mouth off about Delta Force and SEAL Team 6 on national news. The other day our Chimpanzee in Chief informed the media that a 200 men special operations task force with the mission to hunt down ISIS leaders had just arrived in Iraq. Talking about a possible upcoming training exercise on this forum is nothing compared to what our leaders tell the media.

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 02:15 AM
Why so much concern about Miami Gardens? the racist fold of individuals that are so concerned about what goes on in my city never stop amazing me. Maybe you want to learn how us "monkeys" make it work. Or maybe you are just upset because you weren't hired. I know it hurts when you are turned down by people who you think are beneath you. Try Pembroke Pines or Aventura. Oh they turned you down also, go figure. LMAO!

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 03:01 AM
Why so much concern about Miami Gardens? the racist fold of individuals that are so concerned about what goes on in my city never stop amazing me. Maybe you want to learn how us "monkeys" make it work. Or maybe you are just upset because you weren't hired. I know it hurts when you are turned down by people who you think are beneath you. Try Pembroke Pines or Aventura. Oh they turned you down also, go figure. LMAO!

Go back to the Zoo you porch monkey!!!!

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 04:33 PM
There are rumors that SOCOM split the United States mainland in two halves using the old Mason Dixion line for any foreign terrorist attack where hostages are taken, so basically anything north of the line is handled by SEAL Team 6 since they are in Virginia and anything south is handled by Delta Force since they are in North Carolina.

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 10:10 PM
Go back to the Zoo you porch monkey!!!!

A hit dog will holla! LMAO!

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 11:35 PM
A hit dog will holla! LMAO!

Sorry I don't speak ******, can you repeat that in English???

Unregistered
03-26-2016, 05:03 PM
Wow modern day white sheets I hate all rednecks trump supporters any ways I can't wait pull one you guys on the highway
Yours Trully your FHP dark nightmare 😎👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Unregistered
04-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Listen boy come November you people are going to be reminded of your place #Trump2016

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Brass monkey! That funky monkey!!!

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 07:12 AM
Im pretty sure delta force and st6 have better shit to do then involve themselves with the payasos working on this department or the silly little stadium

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Im pretty sure delta force and st6 have better shit to do then involve themselves with the payasos working on this department or the silly little stadium

Mass casualty potential in the event of a nefarious act by the Nation of Islam, plus the difficulties projected in identifying the Victim's remains through DNA due to brothers and sisters having sex and mothers and sons, etc. A real logistical nightmare.

Unregistered
04-08-2016, 01:50 AM
Mass casualty potential in the event of a nefarious act by the Nation of Islam, plus the difficulties projected in identifying the Victim's remains through DNA due to brothers and sisters having sex and mothers and sons, etc. A real logistical nightmare.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 good one im sure they will halt their counter terrorism activities so they can clean the mean streets of miami gardens

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 10:34 PM

Actually if Delta is planning a mission into an African stadium what better place to train than Sun Life at Miami Gardens??? The weather is hot like Africa, you have tyrants in political positions doing whatever they want like Africa, and you have ******s running around the streets with AK-47s shooting members of the opposite tribe like Africa. Hell we might as well be Somalia.