PDA

View Full Version : New PBA rep

Unregistered
02-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Who's gona man up and be our new PBA rep? It's about time for a change.

Josep
02-13-2016, 12:32 AM
Granda is the best.

Unregistered
02-14-2016, 09:15 PM
He's a good guy I have a problem with a Sgt being our rep.

Unregistered
02-27-2016, 01:23 AM
Granda is the best.

Hey Rep, why did I get bumped by a rookie in the golf tournament. That's BS, and not fair. I'm standing in a post and we have rookies in nice gigs.

Sgt
03-05-2016, 05:03 AM
It's my understanding that you were bumped because you need to be closely supervised.
Same pay rate. Not to worry.

Unregistered
03-06-2016, 09:58 AM
It's my understanding that you were bumped because you need to be closely supervised.
Same pay rate. Not to worry.

That happened to a lot of people. But no one said shit. That's the problem here, everyone keeps their mouth shut and you know what brass does, they smile. Because if they get away with it once, they'll do it again. All talk no action. The kiss asses come first.

Bert
03-06-2016, 07:41 PM
As long as I get paid its all good.

Unregistered
03-07-2016, 05:21 PM
It's simple guys. NM took care of all her buddies. In particular, the midnight guys on RB and Sanch crews....

Unregistered
03-08-2016, 02:22 AM
It's simple guys. NM took care of all her buddies. In particular, the midnight guys on RB and Sanch crews....

What has the PBA Rep. done? Nothing!
We were spoken like childrens in the golf tournament's roll call by a special individual. I get stuck with a traffic detail, while the rookies have a nice post.

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 09:44 PM
Well learn how to kiss a&$ that's the only way here right sleeve boy

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Only the clicks get stuff here no matter how much u work the tournament was slap to all of us

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 11:32 PM
Cry babies. The new crew did it better than you ever did. Next year they should put you all on a traffic post!

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 07:49 PM
Fact of the matter is if we want a strong Union, we need more paying members and a rep that has balls and isn't afraid to get shit done. Renegotiations are coming up, so who ever wants it needs to speak up. We need 2 guys minimum to have a balance. Since having our "union" we don't have meetings, we don't have anything to keep us informed or in the loop about what's going. It's a joke.

Unregistered
03-20-2016, 12:07 AM
Fact of the matter is if we want a strong Union, we need more paying members and a rep that has balls and isn't afraid to get shit done. Renegotiations are coming up, so who ever wants it needs to speak up. We need 2 guys minimum to have a balance. Since having our "union" we don't have meetings, we don't have anything to keep us informed or in the loop about what's going. It's a joke.

So stop talking shit and step up. Be our Rep. and make things better.

Solidarity Effect
03-21-2016, 02:49 PM
2 major issues need to be resolve by DPD - 1) complete and unimpeded civil service classification and board.
2) DPD with it's own bargaining unit local with the strategy of acquiring good benefits , negotiating wage increases for its members and enhancing workplace safety for all workers .

Rookie
03-25-2016, 01:41 PM
What has the PBA Rep. done? Nothing!
We were spoken like childrens in the golf tournament's roll call by a special individual. I get stuck with a traffic detail, while the rookies have a nice post.

All you guys do is complain, maybe us rookies got picked because we don't complain and we respect the department and the badge. Last time I checked idiot children are to be kept out of adult functions that's probably why they put your ass to do traffic.

Unregistered
03-25-2016, 01:48 PM
That happened to a lot of people. But no one said shit. That's the problem here, everyone keeps their mouth shut and you know what brass does, they smile. Because if they get away with it once, they'll do it again. All talk no action. The kiss asses come first.

So be a man enough to stop hiding behind a forum and campaign yourself for PBA rep. No you can't because you're a cry baby coward and you can't take the good and the bad. BTW what's there to say when the same people had the same positions for 6 or 7 years prior. Maybe you were one of them and that's why you couldn't handle being changed. Change is great. I loved my posts so I can't complain.

Solidarity Effect
03-25-2016, 03:51 PM
You are walking on thin ice if you are thinking of being a union rep for DPD. No protection from any union , management or the city government itself for exposing issues or concerns. In fact the department will fine a way to terminate you if you are a whistle blower. Again , I highly stress that what we need as employees of DPD is complete and unimpeded civil service classification and a civil service hearing board.
DPD needs it's own union local , a complete and separate bargaining unit. Stay safe !

PERFORMANCE IS THE PROOF OF ABILITY !

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 04:17 AM
Hey Mr. Rep what is going on with this shitty shift bid that is going on? Put YG Back in charge of the shift bid!!

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Hey Mr. Rep what is going on with this shitty shift bid that is going on? Put YG Back in charge of the shift bid!!

YG did it right. Ms 🐷, what can I tell you; nothing but useless.

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Someone who's stripes don't get to their head please...

Unregistered
04-16-2016, 03:11 PM
So who is the person that took down the pba announcement for accepting new applicants for our rep!??!? Saw it on the board one day and gone the next.

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 06:43 AM
So who has the balls to step up and speak up for us!! The old man has been useless!!! New rep please!!

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 01:37 AM
So who has the balls to step up and speak up for us!! The old man has been useless!!! New rep please!!

That would be you.

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 02:51 PM
I just got word that no one put in to be the rep except for Granda. What is up with that???Everyone *****es and complains but not one other person put in for it? That's BS.
Heard a female was going to put in for it if no one else did. It's already past the deadline but anyone is better than the one we have now.

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 03:26 PM
We are doomed if he stays. Anyone but brass please!

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 01:11 AM
Give credit when credit is due. Good job rep and supporters for finally getting things together! Fingers crossed for Tuesday!