PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff

Unregistered
01-04-2016, 02:06 AM
So no names thrown into hat yet... Interesting.

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 09:20 PM
I am also shocked , I would think things would heat up to by this time. H'Lands County S/O already has 7 running. 3-4 of them actually have a shot, 1 has absolutely no shot, and the other 2 are complete morons......

Unregistered
03-31-2016, 11:39 AM
Two names in the hat now against ole peaches.

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 09:57 PM
But do they have a chance

Unregistered
04-15-2016, 04:07 AM
But do they have a chance

Money wins any election. Comparing Steves resources to Garcia's family even if Steve include Max Harrelle backing is like comparing a small local hardward store with The Home Depot. Both in money and contacts.

Steve is doomed.

Oh the the officers really love being followed around at night by him pretending to be one of the boys. NOT

Unregistered
04-16-2016, 07:42 PM
Harrelle the felon......i am sure he is pre occupied this go around supporting his wife in her endeavors. We shall see.

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 08:42 PM
Steve knows deep down in his heart that he's gone. He's knows that he's lost the support of the deputies and is currently scrambling to be everyone's best friend. That and trying to convince the deputies that Sheriff Garcia and is gonna come in and fire them all. That makes absolutely no sense and I can assure you will not be the case.

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 11:30 PM
Love the signature.

Unregistered
04-26-2016, 03:42 PM
I am shocked he wasn't voted out of office in 2012. Mark Chamberlain was much more qualified than anyone else in the field......

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 07:23 AM
Well, you know what peach always says - besides that cricket chirp - VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN.

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 06:44 PM
Well... Ole Peach may may need somebody to vote "early and often" for him this time. Hurrican Karma is chasing him down and by the time it's over the only friends he has left may be the ones who have him on speed dial when they get in trouble with the law. Y'all know... The friends who get pulled over and immediately hand their cell phone to the deputy and tell him/her that "the sheriff wants to talk to you", or the ones who have the sheriff calling a deputy to tell him/her how to handle a call before they've even arrived at the scene and started any investigation. The special people, not the common citizen.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 01:14 AM
^^^^^^^^^This guy knows what is going on!

Unregistered
05-08-2016, 10:42 AM
What does Sheriff Garcia plan to change

Unregistered
05-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Ask him, Chief.

Unregistered
05-09-2016, 10:41 PM
What does Sheriff Garcia plan to change

That’s a great question, to which I have limited space to answer. The short answer is Professionalism, but I’ll elaborate a bit on that. (1) Ricky Garcia comes from a strong business background and has self-funded his entire campaign. As a result he owes no favors and will be no man’s puppet. Experienced professionals will be brought in to lead the agency in a professional manner, and mentor the up and coming deputies who are the future of the agency. No favors, means no favor hires or promotions of unqualified people. The agency will be run as a “service providing” business. (2) Transparency is mandatory. Those who work within the agency know that the sheriff and chief thrive on the “smoke and mirrors” method of leadership. While I agree that certain issues need to be handled privately and with discretion, the current administration uses lies and deception to cover up incompetence. (3) Respect and fair treatment. Respect is a two way street, you give it and you get it. Under the current administration the middle management and line personnel (lieutenants and below) are governed with threats and intimidation, not respect. As in any profession, the people out doing the job need to know that they have the support of their employer. Confident deputies do great work and work hard, while deputies ruled by fear do as little as possible. Just to expand on that a bit, good quality training is also paramount to the confidence of any deputy, and is fairly non-existent at this point. That I can assure you will drastically change.
These are just a couple of the highlights, and I could literally write a novel on this topic. I haven’t even touched the budget issues or misappropriation of assets and personnel. To sum it all up, the overall culture of the agency needs to be changed, and that can easily be accomplished by simply “doing the right thing”. For the Citizens of the county, for the agency, and for the employees of the agency. Not for personal benefit or glory.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Well that's good. Maybe if that is changed they might be able to keep some Deputies. Then with the new fpl plant that might increase funding be able to give them a raise. That should help the agency agency stay competitive and no longer have a high turn over rate

Unregistered
05-13-2016, 02:04 AM
Hold onto your britches ladies and gentlemen.

Unregistered
05-14-2016, 03:50 PM
The following is a cut and paste from the Caloosa Belle: ( May 13th, 2016)

County Administrator Charles Chapman noted that the H.E. Hill Foundation will pick up the $100,000 tab for survey for police protection in Montura. Chief Deputy Kevin Nelson explained that the funds will stay in Montura and be used for a full time deputy and equipment. He said a 4×4 truck had already been purchased. The deputy will be working flexible hours. In last year Hendry County has lost 18 deputies, the chief deputy said, with 4-5 more leaving. He added three locals are being hired in July and will be attending the academy.

There was also some discussion on setting it up so public safety employees who leave before their contract is up would not receive benefits and not be in good standing.

This Ricky Garcia's response to this foolishness:

In reference to the loss of deputies, Kevin Neslon blames the starting pay ($36,000) as the cause. The same starting pay that he and the sheriff lowered by $2,000 since taking office. In checking the surrounding counties, only Collier and Charlotte counties start their deputies at a higher pay rate (approx. $40,000). Lee and Glades counties both start at or just over $35,000.

In speaking to the deputies who have or are trying to leave, poor treatment of the deputies by the administration and agency wide dysfunction are cited as the cause. To make matters worse, the reputation of the agency precludes recruitment of quality applicants. Even though the Southwest Florida Criminal Justice Academy graduates approximately 100 certified law enforcement professionals (without jobs) each year.

Finally, to require new deputies to sign contracts may be a good idea, but not to be used as a threat to withhold benefits or separate them “not in good standing”. The creation of a healthy and productive work environment would clearly solve the deputy retention issue, as opposed to holding unhappy deputies hostage and under duress. It’s time for the HCSO to stop deflecting the blame and simply fix the problem.

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 01:51 PM
Well, you could not be more right. The biggest issue for the deputies is the favoritism and nepotism in the agency. I left not long ago and it was not soon enough. Besides deputies leaving look at all the rejects they hired that did not work out and just filled up spaces......Lee county people that were fired for starters and put in the schools, one as a Lt. The multiple old and unhealthy deputies that come and go as favors for healthcare. This place puts the blame on everything else like budget when they lowered it and have not asked for a higher one so that cant be the issue.

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 02:02 PM
I am pretty sure one of the 18 quit in order to run for Sheriff.

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 03:27 PM
For those who do not work within the agency, the road patrol division is comprised of 34 people. Two lieutenants, eight sergeants, and twenty-four deputies. The loss of 18 deputies in the last year equates to more than half of the the sheriff's road patrol commitment, and is absolutely devastating to his ability to provide law enforcement services to the community. Then to answer that problem by hiring three deputies in July, and sending them to the academy is an absurd solution. Those deputies will spend four months in the academy and another twelve weeks in the Field Training Program. This will put them out in the community as productive service providers some time in February of 2017.
Steve will tell you that the agency is only down 2 or 3 people, but ask him how many deputies he has hired in the last year and do the math yourself.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 09:34 AM
The best thing I ever did was leave the HCSO. It will be Cricket noises when Peaches is Gone. Thank God.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 12:57 PM
The cricket noises will leave when he does.

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 02:06 AM
Nothing surprises me at a place where they fire a good road Lt and replace him with the youngest sgt with least experience who runs and cries to daddy, but I digress.

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 02:09 AM
I forgot no education or military background either.

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 07:59 AM
As long as the lt does what they want no matter what it is. Then qualifications don't matter. If you don't do as they want then ur threatend or fired.

Unregistered
05-18-2016, 01:57 AM
No reason to fear that wide assed coward. He is legitimately ball-less. Couldn't utter a word without the permission of his slimey 2nd and the dumb twits spouse.

Unregistered
05-18-2016, 10:06 PM
That is some animosity^^^

Unregistered52
05-19-2016, 04:20 AM
Really? I thought it was sorta restrained.....

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 10:23 PM
Well I hope Mr. Garcia’s campaign is more than just a bunch of disgruntle ex-employees with backing. If he is going to make the place a professional agency, then run your campaign professionally. There are definitely things that need to be changed at HCSO so just address those issues and how you will change them. Let’s not attack people personally. Now as for the stating pay and what Ricky said about that, Ricky put all the facts out there. The starting by is an issue and yes other agencies around have similar starting pay but the pay increases quickly after probation, and many have step plans. If HCSO gives the Deputies an incentive to stay like pay increases for years of service. You would see many more Deputies stay. If you check most of their deputies leaving are going to Palm Beach with an 8,000 a year pay raise walking in the door, and a future. And do to the fact that I am only interested in the improvement of the Counties law enforcement, I will give you another hit Ricky. Be careful who you have supporting you because some of the people are not quality.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 02:12 AM
Well I hope Mr. Garcia’s campaign is more than just a bunch of disgruntle ex-employees with backing. If he is going to make the place a professional agency, then run your campaign professionally. There are definitely things that need to be changed at HCSO so just address those issues and how you will change them. Let’s not attack people personally. Now as for the stating pay and what Ricky said about that, Ricky put all the facts out there. The starting by is an issue and yes other agencies around have similar starting pay but the pay increases quickly after probation, and many have step plans. If HCSO gives the Deputies an incentive to stay like pay increases for years of service. You would see many more Deputies stay. If you check most of their deputies leaving are going to Palm Beach with an 8,000 a year pay raise walking in the door, and a future. And do to the fact that I am only interested in the improvement of the Counties law enforcement, I will give you another hit Ricky. Be careful who you have supporting you because some of the people are not quality.

Let's hear more about this "hit"..
Dumbass. Obviously a whidden hire.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 01:55 PM
Only two people in past 10 years left to PBSO. One Sgt and one new hire from Clewiston PD. Might want to check your facts before you write some big response.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 03:18 PM

So… While this comment appears to have a positive overtone, it is clearly a rebuttal to my earlier posts. Some of the verbiage along with the obvious spelling and grammatical errors indicate to me that a certain member of the Sheriff’s administration is responsible. As he suggested, I’ll refrain from personal attacks.

On that topic, I can assure you that there will be no personal attacks. As the campaign goes on, the professional moral and ethical inadequacies of the sheriff and his top administrators may be called into question, but Ricky Garcia has made it clear that he will not condone attacks of anyone’s personal lives or family. That being said, we have no control of others on this blog.

This a small blog and viewed primarily by members of the agency. Although I regularly speak with and/or text a large portion of the deputies, I use this blog to provide info and enlighten the deputies with whom I have no personal contact. Ricky Garcia has and will continue to address the changes necessary within the agency (and solutions), during his public interactions and forums.

In one of my earlier posts I reference “smoke and mirrors”. Here we have a classic example of that. Per the web site, PBSO starts their deputies at $48,000 per year. That would be a $12,000 increase walking in the door, and a huge incentive for deputies to leave. The truth of the matter is that of the eighteen deputies lost by the HCSO during the past year only two went to PBSO (JR and JB).

I wasn’t going to address the “some people are not quality” portion of the above comment, but Ricky wanted it done. My personal response would include a reference to a pot and a kettle, but that’s just me. Ricky wanted me to convey the message that character quality is subjective. What you may find a poor quality, others may believe to be high quality. Ricky sees the good in everyone, and tries to bring out the best in all around him. I’ll close with Ricky’s quote on that topic. “In God we trust. In People we invest”.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 07:02 PM
If there were only a way to get this info to the mass public...

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 10:02 PM
Well I must say well written response. Thank you for your professionalism. Well am not sure who you think I am but I always strive to maintain professionalism and I guess I would have to agree with character quality being subjective, but in this case I would think it is selective, meaning this subject is selective on how he treats people depending on who is around. Now as for the Palm Beach County Comment I will stand corrected I was not getting the exact numbers for the starting pay but you must agree big difference. Now as for the amount of Deputies who have left. I was talking about all the ones that state they are just waiting for a start date. Again I will ask questions from time to time and I hope positive change can happen; I will do a better job to get specific numbers so I will not be attacked by the dogs on this sight, and they wonder why they no longer have jobs or they cannot move up. I thank you again for your well written and professional response.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 10:04 PM
And there is several more waiting in the wings to be picked up. So maybe you should check yours. As I can see though you guys cannot talk or discuss anything without attacking and trying to bully someone because their opinion does not match yours. Ok so there were typing mistakes in what I was saying but it did not negate the issues I was talking about. I am not against Ricky, I just wanted to know what he was really going to fix. I just wanted to address the issues and not personally attack people. I did not want to deal with your personal hurt feelings because you were fired, due to the fact you are bully and think you can push people around. You sir are the type of over bearing, aggressive male chauvinist cop that gives law enforcement a bad name. Like I said I am not for Whidden hell he is the one that hired you and allowed you to bully others until he could not control you. You were not a loyal dog just a dog that would bite anyone. Really if anyone looked up your employment records they would see your issues. As I said before Ricky some of the people who are with you, you need to distant yourself from them. I do wish you luck and hope that weather you win or not you help make positive changes in our agency

Unregistered
05-21-2016, 12:24 AM
LMAO! So much for "no personal attacks". We can compare resumes and personnel files whenever you would like, or just chat over a tall glass of kool aid. Give me a call sometime. I know you have my number, although I haven't seen you in any of our group texts recently.

Unregistered
05-21-2016, 02:25 AM
LMAO! So much for "no personal attacks". We can compare resumes and personnel files whenever you would like, or just chat over a tall glass of kool aid. Give me a call sometime. I know you have my number, although I haven't seen you in any of our group texts recently.

Wow! That escalated quickly

Unregistered
05-21-2016, 09:52 AM
I hope that Garcia will be able to hold people accountable for their actions. To many deputies fail to do there job and are not held accountable. Some of them are favored by certain administration members and supervisors. Rather than addressing the issue they simply laugh it off. When this occurs it is the community that suffers. With that being said I hope he also recognizes those that truly do work hard. They are never acknowledged for there hard work and they wonder why people are miserable. There are some great deputies at hcso, you just never hear about them.

Amrak
05-21-2016, 05:35 PM
While never having been associated with HCSO, I've found myself thinking of returning to SWFL and to law enforcement there. I've been checking out the discussions of the local agencies and this one appears to be interesting. With the research I've been able to complete, it seems to me that HCSO is currently controlled by a typical small county politician that has very little interest in the quality of professional law enforcement in Hendry County. It's a sad and vicious cycle that I've seen throughout my long law enforcement career. It seems the Sheriff is a "what's in it for me" kind of guy that will drop the axe on an employee for personal or political reason. With a turnover rate that HCSO has it's clear to any outsider looking in that there is little harmony within the agency. As one who has left more than one job because of that type of environment, I can promise that those with the talent and resume's will leave for better jobs when they are not happy. It's not always about the money. I've worked for less pay and more satisfaction and most will! Like the old adage goes, "If you do what you love, you never work a day in your life". I would be interested to know how many times decisions have been made from the current administration that included questions like, "is this the right thing for the community?" or, "is this the right thing for the agency?", or most importantly, "how is this going to affect agency moral or spirit among the ranks?"

That brings me to this point, look at Ricky Garcia. Why does Ricky Garcia want to be Sheriff? Could it be for the pay? The Sheriff makes a good salary but do you think that's Ricky Garcia's motivation? If I understand correctly he comes from wealth. I also understand that he could be working for his family business and making much more than the elected Sheriff of Hendry County. Why did Ricky Garcia work as a road deputy for those years? He has started, developed, and sold for profit businesses of his own and knows how businesses operate and grow. Why didn't he stay with that? I've seen and worked with people like Ricky Garcia before and they do what they do for love of the job. It's kind of similar to the Donald Trump phenomena in our Presidential politics at the moment. There is something VERY attractive to electing a capable, competent, honest individual to a position that brings them very little reward other than to serve their country or community. I believe Ricky Garcia wants to see his home, Hendry County get a squared away, professional Sheriff's office and serve the people of Hendry the way they deserve to be served. Garcia doesn't need the job or the money. He seems to be one of those all-too-rare individuals that cares about the people in his community.

Unregistered
05-21-2016, 08:56 PM
I hope that Garcia will be able to hold people accountable for their actions. To many deputies fail to do there job and are not held accountable. Some of them are favored by certain administration members and supervisors. Rather than addressing the issue they simply laugh it off. When this occurs it is the community that suffers. With that being said I hope he also recognizes those that truly do work hard. They are never acknowledged for there hard work and they wonder why people are miserable. There are some great deputies at hcso, you just never hear about them.

Dude, you're in trouble...

Unregistered
05-22-2016, 02:18 AM
Why is that

Amrak
05-22-2016, 11:05 PM
Dude, you're in trouble...

Not trying to be the grammar police here, but you need to learn the difference between "to, two, and too", and "there, their, and they're"... Just saying.

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Well im not an english major

Amrak
05-23-2016, 04:35 AM
They covered that in like,...seventh grade.

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 07:59 AM
Well you must be one of the individuals I speak of. Your goal is to have people reading focus on my grammar rather than the issues. Thankyou for proving that point. People like you just create more problems than solutions

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Not trying to be the grammar police here, but you need to learn the difference between "to, two, and too", and "there, their, and they're"... Just saying.

You are doing exactly that by pointing it out. Good luck Grammar Nazi.

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 11:46 AM
When you can not write at a seventh grade level people do not take what you say seriously. It should be embarrassing that in all of your post you have misused words. It also leads on to who you are.

Amrak
05-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Part of being a professional law enforcement officer is being able to articulate in official documents the things you see and do in reporting crime or aiding in criminal prosecution. No one holds fault to the occasional spelling error or grammatical slip up, but when it's over and over again you need to work on it. If you're an experienced officer surely you've had someone correct your mistakes in the past. Learn from them. Learn something new every day. Having a good grasp of the three "R's" isn't too much to ask of a professional.

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 07:53 PM
I guess the basic understanding of the 3 R's is too much to ask.

Unregistered
05-26-2016, 07:58 PM
There HAS to be something else to post on .....

Unregistered
05-27-2016, 03:35 PM

Won't matter at that point, things seem to be unraveling.

Unregistered
05-27-2016, 07:52 PM
LCSO C/O here, I heard a while back a deputy was fired for giving a reckless driver a break by only giving the driver an equipment violation for an air freshener or something? Can anyone validate this? Seemed kind of hard to believe but after reading this thread, it got me curious.

Unregistered
05-27-2016, 08:20 PM
There was alot more to that one. He was doing alot of stupid things

Unregistered
05-28-2016, 12:24 AM
There was alot more to that one. He was doing alot of stupid things

Alot more to that one? Like writing citizens tickets for what others call "petty" violations. Yes, that is true. He was let go for writing a citation to someone who complained is the rumor here.

Unregistered
05-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Like I said alot more. Ask your rumor sources

Unregistered
05-28-2016, 08:01 AM
So someone breaks the law, acts disrespectful, still gets a break by only getting hit for a "petty violation", and then complains which results in the deputy being terminated? Sounds ludicrous. I don't know if that's what you mean by he was doing a lot of stupid things, being that I heard about it from someone who heard about it from someone else, but if he is just a hard charger, hopefully he has applied here, we could definitely use some guys like that. Half of our guys don't do a gosh darn thing while out patrolling.

Amrak
05-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Why would anyone want to do anything if they're being second-guessed or even made to change or falsify reports when they have encountered a friend of the Sheriff or his administrators? If you need your job and like paying your bills you'll do what's necessary to keep getting paid. If a Sheriff or Chief is willing to break laws to provide political favor to a friend, the public they are supposed to serve with equal and fair justice are the one's who lose.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Why would anyone want to do anything if they're being second-guessed or even made to change or falsify reports when they have encountered a friend of the Sheriff or his administrators? If you need your job and like paying your bills you'll do what's necessary to keep getting paid. If a Sheriff or Chief is willing to break laws to provide political favor to a friend, the public they are supposed to serve with equal and fair justice are the one's who lose.

Who cares what they want? They took an oath. Serve. Do your job. If you catch heat for doing the right thing, oh f%*¢ing well. That's what deputy sheriff's do. Or at least it used to be. Before everyone became all candied. Weak leadership will always exist, the choice to excuse oneself from one's ethical mandate because the boss or bosses 'stupid/lame/asinine/mean/fat/ugly/crooked' or whatever (& obviously they are all of the above) is just that. A choice. And a really sorry one. If they are that soft or willing to just do what it takes to hold a job then they should go pay the bills in some other fashion. Maybe the new Wal-Mart or perhaps they could run for office themselves. Either way they should turn in the badge as they are unfit and equally as corrupt as those they serve. Please, Mr. Garcia or the individual he appoints, do the world a favor and send them home. Law enforcement doesn't need feeble minded men and women but rather a few with spines. Yes, a little good old fashioned courage and conviction. No disrespect intended. Not all le's are like this. Some actually have a desire to serve in a system of ethical standards with an awareness that most good things require at a minimum the acceptance of the concept of personal sacrifice from time to time. Its seriously sad if they can't be expected to uphold the oath just because the conditions of the job aren't the way they want them. And if they can't be compelled to work for this administation they likely wont serve yours any better. From one who's been there done that, the attitude you reference by deputies employed needs to be checked. And then sent packing. No excuses.

Unregistered
05-31-2016, 11:27 PM
Who cares what they want? They took an oath. Serve. Do your job. If you catch heat for doing the right thing, oh f%*¢ing well. That's what deputy sheriff's do. Or at least it used to be. Before everyone became all candied. Weak leadership will always exist, the choice to excuse oneself from one's ethical mandate because the boss or bosses 'stupid/lame/asinine/mean/fat/ugly/crooked' or whatever (& obviously they are all of the above) is just that. A choice. And a really sorry one. If they are that soft or willing to just do what it takes to hold a job then they should go pay the bills in some other fashion. Maybe the new Wal-Mart or perhaps they could run for office themselves. Either way they should turn in the badge as they are unfit and equally as corrupt as those they serve. Please, Mr. Garcia or the individual he appoints, do the world a favor and send them home. Law enforcement doesn't need feeble minded men and women but rather a few with spines. Yes, a little good old fashioned courage and conviction. No disrespect intended. Not all le's are like this. Some actually have a desire to serve in a system of ethical standards with an awareness that most good things require at a minimum the acceptance of the concept of personal sacrifice from time to time. Its seriously sad if they can't be expected to uphold the oath just because the conditions of the job aren't the way they want them. And if they can't be compelled to work for this administation they likely wont serve yours any better. From one who's been there done that, the attitude you reference by deputies employed needs to be checked. And then sent packing. No excuses.

So do the right thing . Get fired and not be able to work in law enforcement again? Smart choice. The deputies attitude needs checked? Sent packing? Big talk, sounds like attitude we have now, hence people leaving.

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 12:04 AM
When is first debate or open forum?

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 02:02 PM
So do the right thing . Get fired and not be able to work in law enforcement again? Smart choice. The deputies attitude needs checked? Sent packing? Big talk, sounds like attitude we have now, hence people leaving.

Typical. The attitude of softness that's bred among the weakest. Wonder if that's why hendry is always the punchline.

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Typical. The attitude of softness that's bred among the weakest. Wonder if that's why hendry is always the punchline.

Those who talk the hardest are usually the softest.

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Those who talk the hardest are usually the softest.

Sure thing sweetness. ;)

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Come on Shawn! Go sell that BS company boy propaganda somewhere else. We all know how you got promoted, and went from one of us to one of them over night. #companypunk #usedtohatewhidden

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Come on Shawn! Go sell that BS company boy propaganda somewhere else. We all know how you got promoted, and went from one of us to one of them over night. #companypunk #usedtohatewhidden

L...M...A...O...! That made me literally laugh out loud. I've never really gotten into the hashtag thing but that post is impressive. I don't know who the author may be, but I offer my compliments and respect to him/her. No beating around the bush or meaningless babble. Just straight to the point and on point. I'll quote Mike Tyson from the original Hangover movie, "NICE"!

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 04:25 AM

That picture of him eating mashed potatoes still hanging up as well? Jesus

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 06:56 PM
That picture of him eating mashed potatoes still hanging up as well? Jesus

Zero pride in what he does.

Unregistered
06-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Anything new going on at Sheriff Office? Finally got rid of that wasted training Sgt spot they created I see.

Unregistered
06-19-2016, 02:10 AM
Zero pride in what he does.

Where was picture hung up?

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 09:46 PM
Did we ever find those Yeti coolers? Steve got red faced at the forum last night when asked.

Unregistered
06-29-2016, 01:52 AM
That's just how his face looks. Bp up, tics in full swing, no question he's lyin that big a## off.

Unregistered
07-10-2016, 06:29 AM
After years of betrayals to people that were loyal to him, and countless lies told, he has no friends left outside of the click he bought and paid for. Funny how so many had so much faith, hope, and belief in the little man in the beginning.....then he showed himself to be just that...a little man. As disappointing as he became as his true colors slowly revealed him; from the moment he left a note firing his chief deputy, he has repeatedly shown what a petty little man he is, worthy of the loathing of his peers he has so well earned. He should remember what is done in darkness always comes to light. Be prepared, little man...your deeds may yet catch up with you.

Unregistered
07-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Always been a sloppy guy. No expectations for a 10 year street cop with no qualifications, education, or experience other than traffic stops and radar school. Like nominating a 5th grader. Everyday he sinks a little lower. Kevins trying to train him up right though. Coward leading a coward. Sad this day in age that agencies have to suffer through current trends with a total lack of leadership.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 12:03 PM
But he plays his Geetar in park and sings hillbilly songs and gets on facebook when there's a new trend out there so he can do it to ..and that's what the common folk (Retards) of Hendry County like.. that's why it doesn't matter that you've got a 10 yr "Veteran" running and who'll prolly get re elected again .. deputies get on here n talk $hit every 4 yrs.. then they sell out, nothing ever changes there.. nothing ever comes to light.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 06:31 PM
^^^This guy right here needs a beer. It is sad that it's true. It seems alot of Deputies this time around are jumping ship unlike other times. They must know peaches will win again. Ridiculous. Goodluck to the guys leaving.

Unregistered
07-21-2016, 10:05 PM
Looks like a few things are peeking thru...
Mystery signs and legal proceedings. Maybe he's gonna need a few new songs.

Unregistered
07-22-2016, 05:54 PM
So someone breaks the law, acts disrespectful, still gets a break by only getting hit for a "petty violation", and then complains which results in the deputy being terminated? Sounds ludicrous. I don't know if that's what you mean by he was doing a lot of stupid things, being that I heard about it from someone who heard about it from someone else, but if he is just a hard charger, hopefully he has applied here, we could definitely use some guys like that. Half of our guys don't do a gosh darn thing while out patrolling.

They all have mastered entitlement, and simply cannot function without a cellphone in their ear. When a few get picked off, like others are in the country, do not want to hear any crying.

Unregistered
07-22-2016, 06:35 PM
Nor Rodeo star...RADIO star...yep...his time has come....he will be defeated handily when the REAL law comes to ask him some "questions" about Yeti coolers, mis-appropriated funds, nepotism, etc, etc.....He won't even have his 3 "friends" to turn to!

Rotten Citrus Thrower
07-23-2016, 04:40 AM
Nor Rodeo star...RADIO star...yep...his time has come....he will be defeated handily when the REAL law comes to ask him some "questions" about Yeti coolers, mis-appropriated funds, nepotism, etc, etc.....He won't even have his 3 "friends" to turn to!

What is the problem Clyde, can't control John Cardillo? Yeo that is going to be the thorn in your rear masses that isn't going to go away. Better have all your computers at the shack on Scott Rd and work manned ready to respond.

What I would like to see on the current filed Federal Litigation is besides the normal compensatory etc damages the poor taxpayers will again have to pay out, is beautiful timing of him losing these cases, losing the election, and the plantiffs awarded punitive damages which Whidden will have to personally pay out of his pockets.

Looks like Hendry has come up on a lot of radars lately and I hope the rest of the crooked, corrupt SOB's in the County bite it too.

Remember what I said men and women...... Documentation. Document document document. Because Whidden doesn't.

Unregistered
07-23-2016, 11:39 AM

Wait..friends?? No, no, we refer to those engaging in conspiracy and aiding as accomplices.

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 12:27 AM
https://clyp.it/4qhpki3l

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 03:02 AM

Hey Schettino. Stop crying. You did a lot more than write deserving tickets. And no, I'm not talking about getting your uniform fitted two sizes too small. And "I hope he applies here" omfg stfu. Your imbarrassing yourself. Have you no self respect?

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 08:05 AM
Hey Schettino. Stop crying. You did a lot more than write deserving tickets. And no, I'm not talking about getting your uniform fitted two sizes too small. And "I hope he applies here" omfg stfu. Your imbarrassing yourself. Have you no self respect?

Lmao he must have pulled your girlfriend over

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 04:28 PM
Lmao he must have pulled your girlfriend over

Yeah but it was her fault for being hot and he was just being a good cop doing the right thing and getting fired for it.

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 10:50 PM
Yeah but it was her fault for being hot and he was just being a good cop doing the right thing and getting fired for it.

Yea she was to hot and had something hanging from her mirror. He doesn't handle rejection well

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 12:30 AM
Yea she was to hot and had something hanging from her mirror. He doesn't handle rejection well

Yeah the parking pass was blocking her field of view. I'm sure he just wanted to "help her out" with a little friendly advise about obstructed views. And,....ahhhhh what the heck, maybe even a phone number. Yeah he's great cop. I hope he applies here too. We could sure use a few good cops like him. All of ours are lazy and aren't go-getter like him.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 06:42 PM

Is there a tape of this too? You miserable illiterates. Get a life, or take yours.

Do all the rest of 'us' a favor with a few pounds of pressure...go ahead, your dead end life wont burden you or us again.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 10:57 PM
I guess Wink is showing the rest, good luck Steve

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Steve knows deep down in his heart that he's gone. He's knows that he's lost the support of the deputies and is currently scrambling to be everyone's best friend. That and trying to convince the deputies that Sheriff Garcia and is gonna come in and fire them all. That makes absolutely no sense and I can assure you will not be the case.

"124" so you are asserting yourself as the spokesman for Garcia "I can assure you will not be the case"

let us guess - "you" are to be looked upon as a sage and steady veteran law enforcer. Whidden was cut apart for being being no higher than an investigator, yet your "boy", has barely rookie level experience - the hick level PR piece in the Caloosa Belle dropping the appropriate references of Christian calling and espousing love of the job, etc etc.

WTF expereince does he have? Bringing in experienced veterans, yada yada yada - heard it seen it before.

Im certain youve been prmised something substantial in a Garcia administration - youll be the next Mumbles, Garcia will the the next puppet.

What bona fide education does he have to make executive decisions? Ill give him a chance there, forget about the lack of law enforcement experience - what bona fide education does he have to ultimately manage a deca million dolar budget?

Which business school did he attend? This is not Dads family business, this is public money?

"Ill have the best expereinced people who are experts", right? He is a kid who can buy an election with Dads money, and the corrupt, incompetent present Sheriff is making possible to reach at a discount.

List for all, since you are in a position to make assurances about what will and will not happen - you therefore represent yourself to speak on behalf of Garcia.

Welcome to Hendry County, the start of your mid life education. Awaiting your reply.

Unregistered
11-01-2016, 11:48 PM
I guess Wink is showing the rest, good luck Steve

Luck is a weak weak insurance against fate. My prediction - someone is going to 07 themselves before all this is said and done, someone (not kidding) no mean hateful saying against someone else, just standing back and looking at this whole picture. Steve, it does not look good, or for a few others involved. This is not just a one time thing, its a pattern and years of documentable instances, people kept notice and you kept getting more deluded, the people around you now Steve were and are your undoing, you probably do not even see it, because of all you think and believe youve done together.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 02:21 AM
"124" so you are asserting yourself as the spokesman for Garcia "I can assure you will not be the case"

let us guess - "you" are to be looked upon as a sage and steady veteran law enforcer. Whidden was cut apart for being being no higher than an investigator, yet your "boy", has barely rookie level experience - the hick level PR piece in the Caloosa Belle dropping the appropriate references of Christian calling and espousing love of the job, etc etc.

WTF expereince does he have? Bringing in experienced veterans, yada yada yada - heard it seen it before.

Im certain youve been prmised something substantial in a Garcia administration - youll be the next Mumbles, Garcia will the the next puppet.

What bona fide education does he have to make executive decisions? Ill give him a chance there, forget about the lack of law enforcement experience - what bona fide education does he have to ultimately manage a deca million dolar budget?

Which business school did he attend? This is not Dads family business, this is public money?

"Ill have the best expereinced people who are experts", right? He is a kid who can buy an election with Dads money, and the corrupt, incompetent present Sheriff is making possible to reach at a discount.

List for all, since you are in a position to make assurances about what will and will not happen - you therefore represent yourself to speak on behalf of Garcia.

Welcome to Hendry County, the start of your mid life education. Awaiting your reply.

Again with the online anonymous tough guys... Sign your name and I'll answer you're questions

Lenny Richardson (aka: 124)

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 03:32 AM
http://www.winknews.com/2016/11/01/fdle-conducts-interviews-into-alleged-hendry-sheriff-cover-up/

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 03:50 AM
Nobody was complaining about Mr. Garcias money when it was being donated to Whiddens campaign. BUT now that it's not, people wanna run that yap.

Don't forget, Steve had zero administrative experience and zero supervisor experience when he ran. Actually, steve didn't win. Ronnie Lee lost bc people were sick of his sh*t. AND now the tables have turned and people are sick of steve's sh*t. What a corrupt embarrassing sheriff.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Nobody was complaining about Mr. Garcias money when it was being donated to Whiddens campaign. BUT now that it's not, people wanna run that yap.

Don't forget, Steve had zero administrative experience and zero supervisor experience when he ran. Actually, steve didn't win. Ronnie Lee lost bc people were sick of his sh*t. AND now the tables have turned and people are sick of steve's sh*t. What a corrupt embarrassing sheriff.

"Come to find out, Whidden has been accused of something like this before"...

Aw heck naw! Again? Dang! WINK NEWS AUTHORITY

in the classic Cardillo line..... "MORE TO COME......."

And that ain't no lie!