PDA

View Full Version : it's funny

Unregistered
12-26-2015, 09:29 AM
I come on here every few months and read the newest bullshit everyone has written. And it's always the same shit. ***** and moaning that the 2nd floor has new chargers, no one likes the k-9 units, more crying about the 2nd floor and their egos, the pba reps, take home cars, snitches, baby g, and Navas (can't forget you little buddy)... oh my favorite is about the step program which is always "in the works" but never come. Just a little FYI, it's been "in the works" for years now. I enjoy the new ways you guys insult eachother, especially when it comes to black, "half-****", and busta. Now I personally don't care for any of them, but the hate you spew in their direction is just plain funny. Now I have a suggestion for the shit talkers, get together, draw straws, and who ever loses just go ahead and take them out. That way the kingdom is better off. If you don't wanna go that route, stfu. I know it's a personal sacrifice I'm going to make saying that if it actually happens (I know it won't bc.... let's face it, it's you guys) but instead of crying about the same issues how about you retards change the game, stand by eachother, work together like ****ing professionals and actually stand up against what you don't like and make a change. I won't say leave because I know as much as everyone else you wont. So make the best of what you got, quit your ***** in and for the love of God get busta a shirt that wasn't made at baby gap.

Baby Gap CEO.
12-27-2015, 01:14 AM
Sorry we don't carry that size also he is to out of shape FAT FAT ass .LMAO!!!!!

Unregistered
12-27-2015, 07:20 PM
All the posts written before were about those idiots you mentioned because no one liked them and wanted them out. The little trouble group for the most part were the ones that were always on this website writing crap about k9, admin, people etc. Great news though! They are all gone, and officers now are happy as f*** as you can see there hasn't been much written on here since their departure. So for future reference, please don't come here trying to bash our department or start something. We are actually happy here and don't have the little click to get on here and talk sh** for the exception of two or three more left.. Aka half****, black and cal. You're alone boys!! Also, no one cares about bustass anymore. He doesn't work here anymore so take it to mdpd's leoaffairs.

Unregistered
12-28-2015, 05:32 AM
Get over it, you lost it all pussies, quit trying to start up shit again!!!! Focus on your own departments now little pussies go cause trouble there! We finally got rid of your ass and finally this department is better off! Later losers!

Unregistered
12-29-2015, 12:36 PM
Jan. 05, 2016 the beginning of a great contract and money money money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIUPD will be the place to be! Thx

Unregistered
12-29-2015, 05:39 PM
Can't wait!!!!! I'm glad we are working together and not letting these retards ruin what we could have!

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm glad to see some of you are actually banding together. Like I said I'm not there anymore, so I wasn't aware that some of those ppl are gone. Great for you guys. I hope it works out the best you guys...