PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Skin graph and the 3 stooges

Sitting Bull
12-07-2015, 10:35 PM
This goes out to Lt. Skin graph (a.k.a) Lt. Snicker bar fingers....Lt. Potato head and L.t Gilf.

these 3 are single handedly responsible for more firings and ruined cop lives than any indian in the history of milk-n-cookies. they have gracefully earned the tittle of 3 stooges. my fellow swamp cops come and express your opinions on your pea brained overlords lol. oh karma why wont you hurry up already!!

Unregistered
12-10-2015, 02:43 PM
10 officers have left in the past 4 months that should say something. When I say left I mean to other departments, Miccosukee can't afford to fire anyone else since more than a third of the police department have left to other departments and they keep on losing people. Mhmmm maybe it's time for a change Buisness Council? I'd say so there's a reason why people leave and the reason is upstairs!

Unregistered
12-11-2015, 01:17 PM
The LT. are the true definition of hypocrisy. Maybe that department will prosper when they all get fired. My deepest condolences to the officers still there. You're being managed by three or should I say four of the dumbest individuals placed on this planet.