PDA

View Full Version : Cap F. N

Minion
10-22-2015, 12:20 PM
I love how some people love to throw stone at glass house but yet seem to forget that their house is super glassy themselves lol. How does someone that acts so ****ing respectful and standard can be bedding a women that is marry and with child! really??? Lol is just so funny to me that people loved to talk about CAP. T but yet is doing the same! I'm just wondering what their partners really KNOW!

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 12:46 PM
I love how some people love to throw stone at glass house but yet seem to forget that their house is super glassy themselves lol. How does someone that acts so ****ing respectful and standard can be bedding a women that is marry and with child! really??? Lol is just so funny to me that people loved to talk about CAP. T but yet is doing the same! I'm just wondering what their partners really KNOW!

Great story Ms. 🐷, but not good enough. Please wear bigger uniforms. Your pants are going to blow........! Oh wait, you do that very well. Before you trash people, look at yourself in front of a two block wide mirror. 🐽🐽🐽🐽

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 01:34 PM
Lol your a JOKE

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 02:34 PM
Great story Ms. 🐷, but not good enough. Please wear bigger uniforms. Your pants are going to blow........! Oh wait, you do that very well. Before you trash people, look at yourself in front of a two block wide mirror. 🐽🐽🐽🐽

She does what well? Cut and paste?

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 02:37 PM

Ok, who's bedding who? That was confusing ms 🐷 Pls be more specific and check your grammar

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 02:43 PM
Eso esta de pinga arriba todo el mundo singando. Quien trabaja ahi arriba? Lo unico que hacen es hablar mierda y Templar

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 02:47 PM
What a shame and disgust you give me...
The uniform of Captain you take you great, that now look like a baby startled, since Cap N.F. will sweep the floor with you lol your daily work is to only go to the station and drooling with the girls that work there.
Ms or Mr Cap F.N hahahaha A few already did you spend them the account?
THAT DISGUST...
DRAMA QUEEN

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Fatima is goin to come at you with a Platano.

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 03:55 PM
Is that a threat??!! 👌🏼

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Lol whenever her husband finds out all this messy drama...F.N will have to start paying child support. Lol
"He will find out"

Cooper
10-23-2015, 03:29 PM
Lol whenever her husband finds out all this messy drama...F.N will have to start paying child support. Lol
"He will find out"

Her story is long and well known at MDPD where she came from in 2007 we still remember her is F.Y.Nunez

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 03:52 AM
Her story is long and well known at MDPD where she came from in 2007 we still remember her is F.Y.Nunez

Sal de doral's forum coņo...estas en todas niņo

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 07:04 PM
This woman has no cure. You can't cure a person who doesn't have any brains in the first place. All she does is kiss the Chief's ass and you don't need much brain power to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chief enjoys all that ass kissing.

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 07:08 PM
Eso esta de pinga arriba todo el mundo singando. Quien trabaja ahi arriba? Lo unico que hacen es hablar mierda y Templar
Um I dont understand home Depot parking lot language your typing?