PDA

View Full Version : Departmental meeting

Pan con pasta
10-15-2015, 04:01 AM
Department meeting went as expected. None of the "big boys" decided to ask any questions. But when they are in their clicks they have millions of negative things to say. I loved how all the negatives sat in the back corner whispering like little children. Chief was absolutely correct, if you are so negative and such a miserable peice of shit then move along and get out. We don't need you. Good thing the negative had to remove his hat and his glasses we could all see his real colors, and plus we didn't need any flash with his white head. Hope you got the message pipo, stop calling out sick to hit the Dolphins games. Everyone knows your game. Oh by the way have you told Alvarez that you have naked pictures of his girlfriend ? Bro you are such a good friend to have.

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Hahaha... I don't know what was funnier, watching all the department's piece of $h!t f*#k ups sitting in the back corner looking like retards or watching "the negative" reveal that penis looking head for the photo. Probably the latter. Haha good stuff. The Chief definitely had a good message. Just like the Kool-Aid-Man... Oh Yeah!!

The Beaver
10-16-2015, 12:25 PM
Here we go again. The Kool aid squad being tough again behind a computer. No surprise, when confronted you would probably just run and leave your girl alone again. Or maybe just pass out. You dont like the guy. We get it. Just go tell him to his face. Stop being a weak @ss and step up. If i dont like a tree i dont talk about it, i go tear it up with these teeth!!

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Making fun of a guys bald head.. Ur sitting at home thinking about that? He must have made a big impact on your life to think about him at 4am. Honestly the funniest thing is having our department terrorist fail swat school.. What a disgrace to Isis.. I guess it's people like him they recruit to do the suicide bombings. Also.. give him too much flack for having bald headed tires tho... They don't need tread out in the desert.

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 02:40 PM
You're all a bunch of idiots tell me to my face

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Loser shave your head jealous terrorist

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Here we go again. The Kool aid squad being tough again behind a computer. No surprise, when confronted you would probably just run and leave your girl alone again. Or maybe just pass out. You dont like the guy. We get it. Just go tell him to his face. Stop being a weak @ss and step up. If i dont like a tree i dont talk about it, i go tear it up with these teeth!!

I don't like the guy and I have told him to his face I step up everytime not like u shit talking weirdo up all night writhing about me. Still hurt CC didn't want to go out with you. U need help there's plenty available

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 03:57 PM
Department meeting went as expected. None of the "big boys" decided to ask any questions. But when they are in their clicks they have millions of negative things to say. I loved how all the negatives sat in the back corner whispering like little children. Chief was absolutely correct, if you are so negative and such a miserable peice of shit then move along and get out. We don't need you. Good thing the negative had to remove his hat and his glasses we could all see his real colors, and plus we didn't need any flash with his white head. Hope you got the message pipo, stop calling out sick to hit the Dolphins games. Everyone knows your game. Oh by the way have you told Alvarez that you have naked pictures of his girlfriend ? Bro you are such a good friend to have.

He's not the only who has naked pics and/or videos of Alvarez' girlfriend. Ask us how we saw them...she looks good in that position

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Charlie time to go to sleep

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Who's car got towed from the beach last week?

Unregistered
10-18-2015, 06:04 AM
Your mothers