PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to move to pinecrest

Unregistered
09-30-2015, 01:39 PM
Hello;

police community i'm looking for a home in pinecrest, but i heard crime is out of control. Is this true and does the police department responds to the needs of their citizens or its smoke and mirrors.

What happen about reporting crime and the fbi report???????

Thanks

Unregistered
10-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Hello;

police community i'm looking for a home in pinecrest, but i heard crime is out of control. Is this true and does the police department responds to the needs of their citizens or its smoke and mirrors.

What happen about reporting crime and the fbi report???????

Thanks

Well, it depends.
If you don’t have anything worth stealing, you will probably be all right, as if they break in to your house they will leave empty handed.
However, if you are affluent and have valuables you may want to reconsider. Our chief has publicly stated that valuables should be kept in safety deposit boxes and not at home.
You see, even in a safe at home the burglars will have all the time they need to defeat the safe and take the valuables as they have done in the past.
I hope that I have answered your question.

Unregistered
10-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Hmmmmm me understanding it not be his responsibility 2 protect property.........that be on he resident?????????? 2 buy cameras n such....not be his problem......ooooooooo it was his now when he got called out??!?!