PDA

View Full Version : Nene

Unregistered
09-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Can anyone tell this idiot he's not as cool, smart, good looking or well hung as he thinks he is...joke is getting old

Unregistered
09-16-2015, 09:11 AM
Biggest moron i've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 07:19 AM
He's a god

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 10:33 PM
The Man
The Mith
The Legend (in his own mind)

The One and the Only. . . . . .NENE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 03:03 AM
Nene is looking like a beast these days, must b hitting the weights

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Nene is looking like a beast these days, must b hitting the weights

He is a beast!
If he lost his balance and fell to his knees he would stay in that position and start eating grass ! ! ! !

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 11:16 PM
But we knew that even before the weights

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 06:24 AM
Nene I want to have your baby
------CM

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:26 PM
JI for president! 😈

Unregistered
10-03-2015, 05:45 AM
I feel sorry for the guy...

Unregistered
10-03-2015, 05:46 AM
Must suck to be so great n unappreciated

Unregistered
10-03-2015, 12:25 PM
The talk around the station is that someone is on suicide watch after getting passed over for a promotion.
Do you know anything about that? ? ? ? ?

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Nene is the way to go, he will sue

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Jd ****ed him on that...if u ain't part of the click you will not make it there anywhere. Old man and little rumor monger weirdo know how to play the game. No one moves up here without being part of the click. No one you hear nene

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Misery sure loves company in this police department.

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 02:22 AM
JD sure has a lot of pull in this place according to the shit talkers on this site. This whole time I thought everyone had to take a test. Boy was I wrong.

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 04:46 AM
Chief made two good decisions with the promotions. Both of them earned it. Could've been worst. Spewing venom on here is a cowardly act. The children at MSPD will never change.

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 04:56 AM
Those 2 never mess with anyone and now they are being crucified online. why because they got promoted and you didnt congrats to them we have some really miserable assholes at miami springs

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 07:14 AM
Are we really bashing the new sgts already? Seems to me that they are good men for the job. I shutter to think who you possibly think would be better. JR, NF, JI? Please enlighten us all

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Trolls, internet tough guys and keyboard warriors with no balls. Why don't you tell jorge he's a loser or tell jimmy how you feel, or tell carlos he's a "viejo" to his face, or call albert a ***** in person? Instead you hide behind a computer like a child. Grow up for god sakes your an adult that carrys a gun. Do something productive with your life

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Jd ****ed him on that...if u ain't part of the click you will not make it there anywhere. Old man and little rumor monger weirdo know how to play the game. No one moves up here without being part of the click. No one you hear nene

someone has sand in their blow hole

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Ji speaks his mind but not a bad person. As and cn dont mess with no one why no like? They are okay good picks for sergeant

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 10:11 AM
I came on here because I was told that there were some things posted about our Chief, Lt and some of our fellow officers. I must say that I and truly disgusted. Fact: Miami Springs PD has some of the biggest shit talking pussies I've ever seen in my career. No one has the balls to say anything in person, instead we log on to this website and bash our fellow officers. It's really sad and here I thought we were getting rid of the "problem" employees. Guess the shit talking bad apples remain.

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 09:20 PM
I came on here because I was told that there were some things posted about our Chief, Lt and some of our fellow officers. I must say that I and truly disgusted. Fact: Miami Springs PD has some of the biggest shit talking pussies I've ever seen in my career. No one has the balls to say anything in person, instead we log on to this website and bash our fellow officers. It's really sad and here I thought we were getting rid of the "problem" employees. Guess the shit talking bad apples remain.

Amen! CN & AS have had good clean careers have stayed out of trouble and have done nothing to tarnish their badge. One of them started out young the other has had his own successful business and worked as a correction officer. Instead of being supportive or keeping your negative opinions to yourself you post your hate on here. Another sad day at Miami Springs Police Department. You're probably the same kind of person who thinks AQ got a bad rap. You want to talk trash, he's the perfect example!

Unregistered
10-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Appalled and embarrassed at what goes on in this department. Pathetic. Everyone should be ashamed.

Sysop
10-05-2015, 01:26 AM
Thanks to the person who finally reported on this thread. I just deleted a number of postings that violated our Terms of Use and I Banned one user. Guys, please try to be professional in here.

Unregistered
10-05-2015, 11:37 AM
OK boys and girls, now you'l have to act as adults.