PDA

View Full Version : Port Orange PD & Professional courtesy ? There is none apparently ?

Unregistered
09-06-2015, 08:54 AM
Port Orange cops are assholes, one clown there wrote my wife up on US 1 for not coming to a complete stop, while turning right on red.

She was doing approx 2 MPH, and after slowing WAY down, saw no one was coming, so she turned.
He saw our VCSO sticker, and started flirting with her, she told him she wasn't a deputy, but her "husband" was. He then said nothing, took her license , walked back to his patrol car, and handed her the ticket a few minutes later.

What a **** ! This is just one of MANY Non Professional courtesy incidents I have heard about Port Orange PD, they are RENOWNED throughout the county, for being pricks to other cops, and much worse to citizens.

I would never have written even a citizen for something so petty as this, never mind a law enforcement officers family ! Only in Port Orange ! Professional courtesy means nothing ! Pitiful, just pitiful.

Unregistered
09-10-2015, 07:35 AM
Yep, heard about these clowns before. Their reputation precedes them. Definitely they got beat up in high school, and became Port Orange cops.

Pathetic, I've been with VCSO for 19 years, and we always knew this. Probably some of the worst cops in central Florida, administrative nightmare types.

Rejects from other departments, that are hired by Port Orange, because they committed no crimes, just lots of complaints, but never the less Fl certified. Saves money right ?

Beware in Port Orange, cops with big chips on their shoulders.

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 04:07 AM
Port Orange cops are assholes, one clown there wrote my wife up on US 1 for not coming to a complete stop, while turning right on red.

She was doing approx 2 MPH, and after slowing WAY down, saw no one was coming, so she turned.
He saw our VCSO sticker, and started flirting with her, she told him she wasn't a deputy, but her "husband" was. He then said nothing, took her license , walked back to his patrol car, and handed her the ticket a few minutes later.

What a **** ! This is just one of MANY Non Professional courtesy incidents I have heard about Port Orange PD, they are RENOWNED throughout the county, for being pricks to other cops, and much worse to citizens.

I would never have written even a citizen for something so petty as this, never mind a law enforcement officers family ! Only in Port Orange ! Professional courtesy means nothing ! Pitiful, just pitiful.

My wife just got stroked by those assholes ! Pricks they are !!!

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Anyone of you that puts a sticker on your vehicle indicating you, or your family is in law enforcement, are idiots. Why in the world would you want to announce it to anyone? Every time I see a vehicle with a Sheriff Sticker on their vehicle, I think, "What an idiot." You are making yourself a target and you are bringing attention to yourself. Be safe, keep the stickers of your vehicles.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 08:47 PM
The new Sheriff will fix that issue. He's good for writing bogus tickets himself

Unregistered
10-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Try having an unmarked car and living in Port Orange and not being a local. The goobers that work there will run your tag in your driveway in the middle of the night 3 times a week because they're bored rejects and your boss will want to know why DHSMV has sent 3 alerts that your tag got run 3 times at 11:40pm. Man f*ck Port Orange PD