PDA

View Full Version : Thug or Police?

Unregistered
08-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Why is it that some LEO when they encounter another off duty wants to become an instant AH? Im on my off time driving through your town and not for nothing an individual AH LEO had to cut off other citizens in my presence and then attempt to intimidate me and others? WTF was that? No apparent need for code III just seemed like an inpatient jerk.
Look I understand everyone has an AH in their own dept but I could be a dik and give his bumper number out on this site along with his name, but I wont. Respect MF at least RESPECT THE THIN BLUE LINE WITH UR THIN dik attitude. Fix the AH attitude.Hope he doesn't embarrasse you guys on the news soon. Next time it wont be nice trust me! You will be called out and explaining your actions will only make you realize what an AH you really are!

Unregistered
08-31-2015, 02:18 PM
Why is it that some LEO when they encounter another off duty wants to become an instant AH? Im on my off time driving through your town and not for nothing an individual AH LEO had to cut off other citizens in my presence and then attempt to intimidate me and others? WTF was that? No apparent need for code III just seemed like an inpatient jerk.
Look I understand everyone has an AH in their own dept but I could be a dik and give his bumper number out on this site along with his name, but I wont. Respect MF at least RESPECT THE THIN BLUE LINE WITH UR THIN dik attitude. Fix the AH attitude.Hope he doesn't embarrasse you guys on the news soon. Next time it wont be nice trust me! You will be called out and explaining your actions will only make you realize what an AH you really are!

Ok, I get that you are pissed. Now take a breath and give a little more info if you really wish to make a difference. The person you want to effect probability does not know you are speaking about them at this point.

Unregistered
09-01-2015, 12:04 AM
So you say you got stopped and embarassed by some ass hole? Well chances are that was Chief Rolle, even though there are a few ass holes in our dept. He without a doubt the biggest and dumbest. He probably doesn't remember anything about the incident. His brain was (swolle) up from medication or lack there of.

Unregistered
09-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Was not stopped the AH was acting like a jerk in traffic in his patrol unit (charger). Just saying this individual officer needs an attitude adjustment. This day and age he will be put in his place. Fellow officers check yourself because like stated. He would have no valid explanation why he acted thay way. These days it takes only 1 dam time. I tried to ignore it but wtf was is GD problem unsure and dont care. All I know is I didnt do anything to him nor did anyone else for his unprofessional actions. When I drive around ill find him myself and let him know myself. Got tag and bumper number. Unlike others and him, I know how to act like a grown MAN! Talks will take place if I see those two things matching. No need for outsiders to get in our business. This will be handled cop to cop.

Unregistered
09-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Yeah, um. No. Try again, do not pass go and please don't try to make a larger ass of yourself on the way out.

Unregistered
09-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Was not stopped the AH was acting like a jerk in traffic in his patrol unit (charger). Just saying this individual officer needs an attitude adjustment. This day and age he will be put in his place. Fellow officers check yourself because like stated. He would have no valid explanation why he acted thay way. These days it takes only 1 dam time. I tried to ignore it but wtf was is GD problem unsure and dont care. All I know is I didnt do anything to him nor did anyone else for his unprofessional actions. When I drive around ill find him myself and let him know myself. Got tag and bumper number. Unlike others and him, I know how to act like a grown MAN! Talks will take place if I see those two things matching. No need for outsiders to get in our business. This will be handled cop to cop.

Be careful it is most likely one of two officers. My guess is it was a car without light bar, tag XC0405.

If so just know that he will likely lie and file false stalking charges against you, and the Chief and IA detective will also lie and destroy evidenceto cover for him aas they have in the past.

Unregistered
09-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Be careful it is most likely one of two officers. My guess is it was a car without light bar, tag XC0405.

If so just know that he will likely lie and file false stalking charges against you, and the Chief and IA detective will also lie and destroy evidenceto cover for him aas they have in the past.

See blamethesecretary.net they are even willing to commit such crimes against honorable LEOs

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 06:28 PM

If you say so, but it sure seems like if there was no need for outsider to get into your business, we would not be talking about it on an internet webpage. Maybe there were two "AHs" ?

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 06:54 PM
No matter, the chief is still the biggest asshole in homestead pd!!!??