PDA

View Full Version : Black Lies Matter

Unregistered
08-23-2015, 05:32 PM
I am starting a new movement called "Black Lies Matter". This movement is based on the life and times of General Black Waters, the most mentally decorated war hero since Douglas MacArthur! Many of his stories operate within the realm of uncertainty, never being entirely believed by the participants, BUT also never being resolutely doubted. It's been said that he himself trained Chris Kyle in the art of sniping. What stories have you heard?

http://youtu.be/fbGkxcY7YFU

I4NI
08-24-2015, 10:49 PM
General BLACKwater is the best thing to happen to FIU PD since Nav-Ass. Just ask him. he was the best man at Chris Kyles' s wedding you know. Oh he also is responsible for single handedly saving an entire Afghan village of children from a major terrorist attack with his elite SRT Team that was made up all levels of military special forces. I mean ya'll laugh but this joker is serious! oh yeah he also was invited to the Whitehouse to go over the Iraq war surge with the President and General Petraeus to get his insight on what he would do to make it better

Maxxx
08-26-2015, 03:46 AM
Isn't true that he trained the dog used in the Warner Bros. Picture- Max???

Polygraph Examiner
08-26-2015, 01:57 PM
General BLACKWATER may be a professional hoaxer but I can honestly say there is no other officer that I would rather have my back on a 64 of the lots than this ass clown!

Little Radicals
08-27-2015, 03:53 PM
if this 43 gets a dog God HELP the poor mut

Stonewall Jackson
08-29-2015, 12:26 AM
The closest thing to K-9 that chew spitter is going to get is putting a collar and a leash on Roary during pep rallies

Unregistered
08-29-2015, 02:17 AM
You guys are all a punch of assholes!!!!!!!

Rin Tin Tin
08-29-2015, 02:43 AM
May I interject for just a short second my children. I have noticed quite the dismay for Mickey Black, yet I honestly don't understand the logic behind the contempt. The two individuals that occupy the hand me down pups charity are complete imposters to police work to begin with. After decades of sitting back and watching this career take ahold of me, there is one thing that I have come to realize.....Those who work at the Kingdom and brag are those who didn't have what takes to earn bragging rights somewhere else. Take a look around you, who is succeeding and who isn't. The people who went to Opa Locka for a few months and got scared are those who end up in K-9 at FIU. Those who worked civilian positions at Homestead that specialized in ratting out other cops are those who end up in K-9 at FIU. Of course there are many others that possess the gift of deception and mystification that walk the halls of this magical place, yet so many of you toddlers in the profession are falling for the illusion of success in this line of work at the hands of the 2nd floor Marxists. A K-9 handler at FIU is equivalent to an elderly female walking into Publix with a certified THERAPY dog. I'm certain that the same amount of credentials are on file for both dogs.

Mickey may be a little rough around the edges, but I'm sad to say, he fits the bill to the 'T' of what they are looking for. You can not be a good, honest, cop full of ambition and succeed here. The administration preys on the WEAK, the INCOMPETENT, and the BOOTLICKERS. That's who they need to surround their egos to make them feel ever so superior over their servants that will carry out, EVEN their most sinister requests. The day shift tricycle unit is the perfect example. The day shift refugee, AKA 'Stabber Volver' who spews the most vile excrement from his mouth when discussing the administration seems to always come out on top. Now why is that? It's quite simple, HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! They LOVE that upstairs and they love snitches with pacemakers, because they know his heart is weak. There are just so many examples boys and girls that I could give, yet my fingers grow tired of trying to explain it all. But I shall leave you with one last piece of intellectual nourishment.....The midnight shift sergeant, AKA- Machete.....Ask him who is BFF is that he's posing with in that creepy picture in the hall that leads to FIU 'Scotland Yard.' Oh real quick, Machete, it's time to tell the guys about your Hialeah garage sale you have going on in the Sergeants office. Everything on the wall kids has been purchased via pawnshop transaction, so don't pay too much for it.

Unregistered
08-29-2015, 03:07 AM
This sounds like a Sgt who's life of 43 finally got to his bullshit career here at the kingdom. Let's stop playing games and talking shit here! Why don't we talk face to face?

Dr. Love
08-29-2015, 03:17 AM
Who was Machete's BFF, can anyone advise?

Harley Leather
08-29-2015, 04:31 AM
The rumors and innuendoes have circulated over the years that Machete's BFF was a part-time bartender at Club Twist in Miami Beach baby!!!! Hey, listen that doesn't mean a thing. However the hair, the manicures, the fake wall shrine, the lotions, and the mysterious, lonesome vacations to South America scares the HELL out of anyone who knows who you really are!!! Vete a la mierda!!!!

Trained Observer
08-29-2015, 04:48 AM
Doesn't Win-**** spank this guy's ass all the way to the Keys to only get cempletely F***** over by this Yoga instructor!!!!!

PINGON. !!!!!
09-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Black Lies LMAO!!!! The legend in his on ****ing mind what an idiot this stupid **** is...Lol. and as far as being K-9 really the dog would have more common sense than him.lol This idiot should be working at Burger King ...Lol Did he work in the kitchen in Air Force LMAO....

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 03:19 AM
He did work in the Air Force kitchen!!!!!!! Making pan con PI*GA!!! Lmfaoooo