PDA

View Full Version : The chief's guide to ass kissing

Thomas Paine
08-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Dear Goldtooth it kind'a feels like Groundhog Day, oh no, another lawsuit and potential cover-up. We are glad to give you a guide to get you out of this mess. It's not going to be easy because other people have been kissing you're ass. The key to,doing right is try not to make it obvious, like capt Myrna and commander pimpernel. You should have some experience with the city attorney and city manager. Luckily they pulled you out of the hot grease over that Xmas termination debacle. Oh, by the way has the city insurance premium gone up??? Thanks to others you can say "I had nothing to do with that settlement", it was out of my,hands. Technically you dodged the bullet. Now we have another pesky lawsuit. Not to worry we are here to help.
You'll be kissing ass like a pro.----to be continued

Investigate by comman pimp, written by po-po poet, presented by Thomas Paine

Your most humble servants, TOMPOC

Unregistered
08-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Dear Goldtooth it kind'a feels like Groundhog Day, oh no, another lawsuit and potential cover-up. We are glad to give you a guide to get you out of this mess. It's not going to be easy because other people have been kissing you're ass. The key to,doing right is try not to make it obvious, like capt Myrna and commander pimpernel. You should have some experience with the city attorney and city manager. Luckily they pulled you out of the hot grease over that Xmas termination debacle. Oh, by the way has the city insurance premium gone up??? Thanks to others you can say "I had nothing to do with that settlement", it was out of my,hands. Technically you dodged the bullet. Now we have another pesky lawsuit. Not to worry we are here to help.
You'll be kissing ass like a pro.----to be continued

Investigate by comman pimp, written by po-po poet, presented by Thomas Paine

Your most humble servants, TOMPOC

Can we get a case number or details?